Our Government Has Forgotten Its Place

These fuckface liberals won't be happy until the US becomes another Soviet Union

I am afraid they will NEVER be happy until they have destroy all vestiges of individual liberty in America...they are well on their way to being successful.

As I stand over the slit trench, awaiting my ounces of lead to my head, I shall look to the left and right, and laugh...as I will see those who demanded tyranny, joining me in death. - Gipper

Last edited:
Governments job is to maintain our society. I vote for the government and expect it to do a good job.

I expect it to regulate the private sector....

Their #1 job is to protect Life, Liberty, Pursuit of happiness(property) of it's citizens. NOT take it from them and give it to others.

Matt? You know nothing of the founding, only the revisionist garbage installed in that feeble mind of yours.

rw and BD are both mad because Putin embarrassed him in the foreign policy department.

How so?

Putin just told Syria that if they didn't negotiate on Chemical Weapons, Obama would kick their asses

They made a wise choice

Last edited:

Guy, go back to my original comment about Douchebag Cicero.

I was talking about Pompey, the Person, not Pompeii, the town.

Alright. Mea Culpa.

At any rate, Pompey and Cicero had a history with one another. When Cicero was exiled, Pompey supported his recall from such exile, after himself exiling him in the first place. His own party supported Cicero, and was incensed after he exiled him in 58 BC. His rivalry with Crassus and Clodius caused him to see things differently. It looks like he changed his mind when Clodius turned on him. It also appears that Pompey was just as wishy washy as you claim Cicero to be. But then again, Pompey was more obsessed with Ceasar's daughter Julia than anything else as General. Anyhow, this is still irrelevant, Joe.

Wikipedia is no substitute for a good education.

To finally put this to rest. Here is a Democrat Congressman flatly stating the video had nothing to do with it.

url]

Was that Congressman there? Did he talk to the Libyans who participated in the attack?

Yeah, the CIA was also in Libya. Or can we all of a sudden not rely on what the most preeminent intelligence gathering organization had to say about the attack? :doubt:

The CIA said there was a demonstration.

http://www.intelligence.senate.gov/benghazi2014/benghazi.pdf

See page 46 forward.

rw and BD are both mad because Putin embarrassed him in the foreign policy department.

How so?

Putin just told Syria that if they didn't negotiate on Chemical Weapons, Obama would kick their asses

They made a wise choice

The problem here, rw, is that if Obama's all he was cracked up to be, he would have told Syria to shape up or WE'D kick their asses. But that would go against Obama's feckless nature wouldn't it?

How so?

They made a wise choice

The problem here, rw, is that if Obama's all he was cracked up to be, he would have told Syria to shape up or WE'D kick their asses. But that would go against Obama's feckless nature wouldn't it?

You didn't find that on Wikipedia. Are you sure you can stand by it?

I'd love to see you get a meet and greet with Obama. You'd shake his hand and thank him for the opportunity. You'd kiss his ass if he asked you to.

How so?

They made a wise choice

You didn't find that on Wikipedia. Are you sure you can stand by it?

I'd love to see you get a meet and greet with Obama. You'd shake his hand and thank him for the opportunity. You'd kiss his ass if he asked you to.

My goodness gracious you're desperate aren't you? I'd shake his hand. Firmly. I'd stare the man in the eyes and hope that he sees the pain and havoc he's inflicting on the people he's supposed to lead. I'd thank him for the honor and leave. I used to fantasize about being the president, hell I wanted to meet him. But Obama has disgraced that office forever. He's done things that would have gotten every other president in our history impeached, I don't react well to interacting with an element of destructive will.

I bow to no man, and I most certainly wouldn't be kissing his ass. You had better understand that, LL.

Last edited:
LL, you're drawn to me like white on rice, are you... stalking me?

I am mocking you.......I enjoy it. Stop saying stupid shit and watch me go elsewhere. I know you can't.....so you can expect me to be right here for you.

Just so you know.....you gave me an invitation to mock you at will. Would you like to uninvited me now?

I am mocking you.......I enjoy it. Stop saying stupid shit and watch me go elsewhere. I know you can't.....so you can expect me to be right here for you.

Just so you know.....you gave me an invitation to mock you at will. Would you like to uninvited me now?

I gave you an invitation to say something intelligent, YOU RSVP'd.

Grow up for the love of Pete. You're a full grown adult acting like some 10 year old high on sugar! You think being a prick on an internet forum makes you something? I think you're looking for something: attention. And as of now you are "uninvited."

I gave you an invitation to say something intelligent, YOU RSVP'd.

Grow up for the love of Pete. You're a full grown adult acting like some 10 year old high on sugar! You think being a prick on an internet forum makes you something? I think you're looking for something: attention. And as of now you are "uninvited."

Oh no. In order to uninvited me, you must ask nicely. I began to mock you when you decided to fuck with me long ago. I told you that it would not be fun for you in the end.

Now....why in the fuck would I ever want to grow up? Unlike you, I have a shitload of responsibilities. You know......earning a living, raising a family, keeping a home, saving for retirement. Boring shit like that. WhenI come here....it is precisely to act not grown up.

I think you have the shit reversed in your life. In reality, You are a kid. irresponsible....can't keep a job....playing video games....with nothing adult going on. And here....you want to pretend that you are a man.

Funny, huh?

How so?

They made a wise choice

You mean after they challenged Obama when they crossed Obama's "red line"?
Yeah, their actions just wreaked with fear. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back