Our Government Has Forgotten Its Place

Sorry, dude, I'm not wrong.

In fact, I am always amazed that the right is so hung up on this video not being the cause of the Riot when there were riots over this video in 20 Islamic countries at the same time.

And the death of Bin Laden is pretty signifigant. Who is the leader of Al Qaeda now?

Last ditch attempt at keeping your argument alive. The CIA made it clear Benghazi was a terrorist attack 24 HOURS AFTER IT HAPPENED.

As for the leader of Al-Qaeda, do some freaking research!

Ayman al-Zawahiri - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You're wrong. Deal with it.

I would like you to look at the recently released Senate report....starting on page 46. The edit trail of the talking points that the IC and the State Department put out following the attack.

You will see something there....in the final version...approved by all parties...including the CIA.

Tell me what you see.

In fact, I am always amazed that the right is so hung up on this video not being the cause of the Riot when there were riots over this video in 20 Islamic countries at the same time.

And the death of Bin Laden is pretty signifigant. Who is the leader of Al Qaeda now?

Last ditch attempt at keeping your argument alive. The CIA made it clear Benghazi was a terrorist attack 24 HOURS AFTER IT HAPPENED.

As for the leader of Al-Qaeda, do some freaking research!

Ayman al-Zawahiri - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You're wrong. Deal with it.

Guy, One more time.

TERRORIST ATTACK and UPSET ABOUT THE VIDEO are NOT MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE.

In fact, the one thing you can say about "Terrorists" is that they are usually upset about something.

Sweet Evil Jesus, man, are you really this dense?

Once again, Joe when three separate sources say "terrorist attack" not "upset by the video" that means your version of history doesn't count.

Your blanket statements indicate that your argument is toast. :eusa_hand:

Obama, Rice, and other Obama minions went on for several weeks saying that the attack resulted from a demonstration protesting the video. There were demonstrations, but they were in other countries. I am amazed by how Obama supporters fail to admit that Obama lied because the truth would had been bad for his reelection campaign.

[

Once again, Joe when three separate sources say "terrorist attack" not "upset by the video" that means your version of history doesn't count.

The only people who actually bothered to interview the participants- namely the NYT, said, "Uh, yeah, we were really upset about the video."

Obama, Rice, and other Obama minions went on for several weeks saying that the attack resulted from a demonstration protesting the video. There were demonstrations, but they were in other countries. I am amazed by how Obama supporters fail to admit that Obama lied because the truth would had been bad for his reelection campaign.

So the only place in the Islamic world where they weren't upset about the video was Benghazi.

No, really.

Even though they said that they were.

[

The only people who actually bothered to interview the participants- namely the NYT, said, "Uh, yeah, we were really upset about the video."

Footage at the compound showed no protest. Care to try again? Besides, the ARB says otherwise.

Video From Benghazi Consulate Shows Organized Attack - The Daily Beast

"The Board concluded that there WAS NO PROTEST PRIOR TO THE ATTACKS, which were unanticipated in their scale and intensity."

http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/202446.pdf

They went with what they knew to be true. It encompassed concerns about the response to the video as well as the fact that it was an act of terror. They decided not to rush out and make claims that were unsubstantiated.

Nutters went with what they wanted to be true. Immediately following the attack, the GOP politicized it. Literally before the smoke cleared.

Hey, weren't you supposed to debunk my three points by now, LL? Oh wait, you couldn't. Talk about simple minds...

:lmao:

I offered to teach you something regarding one of them. You refused to choose.....hoping that you could avoid being made to look the fool.

The offer stands.

You refuse to address any of them, much less one of them. Speaks to your argument not mine.

The video had nothing to do with it. Nobody believes that shit....not even the NY Times. It was a fucking lie. Attempting to perpetuate a lie that has been completely debunked makes all involved look foolish.

They went with what they knew to be true. It encompassed concerns about the response to the video as well as the fact that it was an act of terror. They decided not to rush out and make claims that were unsubstantiated.

Nutters went with what they wanted to be true. Immediately following the attack, the GOP politicized it. Literally before the smoke cleared.

They went with what they wanted to be true, and purported repeatedly to be true.

They went with what they wanted to be true, and purported repeatedly to be true.

Did you look at the Senate report.....starting on page 46 yet? Do I need to paste it here for you?

[

Footage at the compound showed no protest. Care to try again? Besides, the ARB says otherwise.

"The Board concluded that there WAS NO PROTEST PRIOR TO THE ATTACKS, which were unanticipated in their scale and intensity."

]

How long do you think it really takes to "Organize an attack"?

"Hey, Acmed, did you hear about this video that mocks the Holy Prophet?"

"Boy, we really need to express our anger by doing a protest."

Holds up an RPG-7 "Why bother with a protest?"

Really! Oh my goodness! Got anymore whoppers to tell?

Forum List

Back