Our Government Has Forgotten Its Place

The only people who actually bothered to interview the participants- namely the NYT, said, "Uh, yeah, we were really upset about the video."

Footage at the compound showed no protest. Care to try again? Besides, the ARB says otherwise.

"The Board concluded that there WAS NO PROTEST PRIOR TO THE ATTACKS, which were unanticipated in their scale and intensity."

]

How long do you think it really takes to "Organize an attack"?

"Hey, Acmed, did you hear about this video that mocks the Holy Prophet?"

"Boy, we really need to express our anger by doing a protest."

Holds up an RPG-7 "Why bother with a protest?"

"Why bother with a protest?" Exactly. There wasn't one. Thank you for making my point. Again.

The video had nothing to do with it. Nobody believes that shit....not even the NY Times. It was a fucking lie. Attempting to perpetuate a lie that has been completely debunked makes all involved look foolish.

Man, you guys are completely wedded to this video being blameless, aren't you.

So there were riots in 20 other countries over this thing at the same time, but man, the folks in Benghazi, they were totally cool with it.

Footage at the compound showed no protest. Care to try again? Besides, the ARB says otherwise.

"The Board concluded that there WAS NO PROTEST PRIOR TO THE ATTACKS, which were unanticipated in their scale and intensity."

]

"Why bother with a protest?" Exactly. There wasn't one. Thank you for making my point. Again.

Again, they killed them over the video. Get it. They didn't do a protest, they just went STRAIGHT TO MURDER.

I'm starting to get why you can't hold down a job. Probably when they told you not to put the eggs on the bottom of the bag, you kept doing it.

To finally put this to rest. Here is a Democrat Congressman flatly stating the video had nothing to do with it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWcAClQTQCQ]Democrat Rep. Stephen Lynch: Obama Admin Talking Points On Benghazi Were Absolutely False - YouTube[/ame]

The video had nothing to do with it. Nobody believes that shit....not even the NY Times. It was a fucking lie. Attempting to perpetuate a lie that has been completely debunked makes all involved look foolish.

So there were riots in 20 other countries over this thing at the same time, but man, the folks in Benghazi, they were totally cool with it.

Yeah! Y'all are right. What difference at this point does it make?

Last edited:

Again, they killed them over the video. Get it. They didn't do a protest, they just went STRAIGHT TO MURDER.

I'm starting to get why you can't hold down a job. Probably when they told you not to put the eggs on the bottom of the bag, you kept doing it.

You have three distinct sources contradicting that. And you call ME dense?

Back to your ad hominem, Joe. It's all you're good at.

Last edited:

You have three distinct sources contradicting that. And you call ME dense?

Back to your ad hominem, Joe. It's all your good at.

Guy, you don't put the logic together.

"There wasn't a protest" =/= "they weren't the least bit upset about the video".

Yeah! Y'all are right. What difference at this point does make?

You could at least get the quote right.

Frankly, it really doesn't make a difference.

Our policy towards the middle east is to interfere in their poltiics to prop up Israel and to keep the oil flowing.

And if you stick your dick into a hornet's nest, you shouldn't whine about getting stung.

To finally put this to rest. Here is a Democrat Congressman flatly stating the video had nothing to do with it.

url]

Was that Congressman there? Did he talk to the Libyans who participated in the attack?

Yeah, the CIA was also in Libya. Or can we all of a sudden not rely on what the most preeminent intelligence gathering organization had to say about the attack? :doubt:

url]

Was that Congressman there? Did he talk to the Libyans who participated in the attack?

Yeah, the CIA was also in Libya. Or can we all of a sudden not rely on what the most preeminent intelligence gathering organization had to say about the attack? :doubt:

So now you suddenly trust the CIA? Mr. "The government is oppressing me" suddenly trusts the word of the CIA?

The same CIA which DIDN'T tell the state department they were running an operation in Benghazi.

url]

He saw the intelligence that the NY Times and people like you and me have not. So are Democrats now lying about Benghazi too?

Well, the word I would use is "spinning", and any Democratic Congressman who shows up on Fox News needs to get his head out of his ass.

You don't know the difference between Pompeii and Pompey the Great, do you? (AKA Gnaeus Pompeius Magnus).

Pompey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh.....he knew. He just didn't want to seem like a know-it-all.

You idiots.

Pompeii - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Guy, go back to my original comment about Douchebag Cicero.

I was talking about Pompey, the Person, not Pompeii, the town.

Oh.....he knew. He just didn't want to seem like a know-it-all.

You idiots.

Pompeii - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Alright. Mea Culpa.

At any rate, Pompey and Cicero had a history with one another. When Cicero was exiled, Pompey supported his recall from such exile, after himself exiling him in the first place. His own party supported Cicero, and was incensed after he exiled him in 58 BC. His rivalry with Crassus and Clodius caused him to see things differently. It looks like he changed his mind when Clodius turned on him. It also appears that Pompey was just as wishy washy as you claim Cicero to be. But then again, Pompey was more obsessed with Ceasar's daughter Julia than anything else as General. Anyhow, this is still irrelevant, Joe.

Last edited:

Alright. Mea Culpa.

At any rate, Pompey and Cicero had a history with one another. When Cicero was exiled, Pompey supported his recall from such exile, after himself exiling him in the first place. His own party supported Cicero, and was incensed after he exiled him in 57 BC. His rivalry with Crassus and Clodius caused him to see things differently. But then again, Pompey was more obsessed with Ceasars daughter than anything else later in life. Anyhow, this is still irrelevant, Joe.

Your original point was to cite Cicero on the need for "Freedom"... when in fact, he aligned himself with a series of guys - Pompey, Caesar and Octavian - who brought the Roman Republic to an end.

In short, not the best guy for a "The Government is Oppressing Me" guy to cite.

Alright. Mea Culpa.

At any rate, Pompey and Cicero had a history with one another. When Cicero was exiled, Pompey supported his recall from such exile, after himself exiling him in the first place. His own party supported Cicero, and was incensed after he exiled him in 57 BC. His rivalry with Crassus and Clodius caused him to see things differently. But then again, Pompey was more obsessed with Ceasars daughter than anything else later in life. Anyhow, this is still irrelevant, Joe.

Your original point was to cite Cicero on the need for "Freedom"... when in fact, he aligned himself with a series of guys - Pompey, Caesar and Octavian - who brought the Roman Republic to an end.

In fact, the majority of the Roman public supported him. Care to try that again? His rise to consul appears to support that assertion.

Alright. Mea Culpa.

In fact, the majority of the Roman public supported him. Care to try that again? His rise to consul appears to support that assertion.

Most of Rome's population were slaves... who couldn't vote. Nor could the provincials in the Empire.

Most of Rome's population were slaves... who couldn't vote. Nor could the provincials in the Empire.

That's a paltry retort, Joe. Are you done derailing my thread now? Octavian was quoted as saying to one of his grandsons who had stumbled upon a book by Cicero, that he was:

"A learned man, my child, a learned man and a lover of his country."

So ends your argument.

Forum List

Back