Our nation faces a new invasion of illegals

Anyone who thinks Mexico is the only problem we have with illegals can think again.

• Banned
The problem with america is that strict anti-immigrant laws were not enforced starting in 1491. Most Americans ancestors sneaked into the country and we simply must amend the constitution so we can throw out everyone who isn't my type!

• Banned
TJ's a commie? Well whoda thunk it! speaking of commies - is that a Chinese tiger your advertising in that pic there COMRADE!!!!

TJ's a commie? Well whoda thunk it! speaking of commies - is that a Chinese tiger your advertising in that pic there COMRADE!!!!

You want an apology, show me where this is mentioned in your link.

"Fancy french Sous chefs coming over the border from Mexico ............"

Come on liar this should be an easy one.

You want to come on here slinging BS, expect to be called on it.

• Banned
along with illegal gardening, cut rate roofing and fancy french eggs in the morning our country is at peril - and you demand all the i's or dotted and t's crossed. where is your patriotism man!!!! We have to stop this menace to our way of life! Nio menudo, no crepes, no WAY!!!!

What's amusing is that this Administration likes to pat itself on the back because fewer illegals are thought to be crossing the border during the Obama Administration than previously. The amusing part is the reason for that isn't improved security...it's that the economic recovery has been so gawd awful that the illegals are staying home because there are more jobs THERE than HERE!

What's amusing is that this Administration likes to pat itself on the back because fewer illegals are thought to be crossing the border during the Obama Administration than previously. The amusing part is the reason for that isn't improved security...it's that the economic recovery has been so gawd awful that the illegals are staying home because there are more jobs THERE than HERE!

:eek:And many of the illegals that are here locked up are getting out. Only thing is their not being sent back their just roaming our streets. And the gov't doesn't even know where. Their not here to better themselves...they like the crime we have here.

The problem with america is that strict anti-immigrant laws were not enforced starting in 1491. Most Americans ancestors sneaked into the country and we simply must amend the constitution so we can throw out everyone who isn't my type!

This was a sovereign nation in 1491? Holy crap!

I made no reference to WHICH nation should have passed anti immigrant reforms in America in 1491!

Anyone who thinks Mexico is the only problem we have with illegals can think again.

Yea I really hate all the illegal canadians sneaking across the North Dakota border. those guys talk funny.

Forum List

Back