'Our Neighbors, Our Family Members': Small-Town Hospitals Overwhelmed By COVID-19 Deaths

sometimes doesnt mean a lot from anyone and more so from you,,,

you would have done better and been more accurate to say most if not very few instead of NONE,,,
I really don’t think you should be telling me what to say about a subject you don’t actually know anything about.

sometimes doesnt mean a lot from anyone and more so from you,,,

you would have done better and been more accurate to say most if not very few instead of NONE,,,
I really don’t think you should be telling me what to say about a subject you don’t actually know anything about.
I do know theres no way in the world you could know what every small town hospital has as a resource,,,

I do know theres no way in the world you could know what every small town hospital has as a resource,,,
If you knew what you were talking about you probably wouldn’t say that.
well I know theres a small town of less than 5K near me that has one of the best hospitals in the state if not the country,,,

just face it,, you were trying to shoot your mouth off again like youre some great know it all,,,

AND YOURE NOT!!!

well I know theres a small town of less than 5K near me that has one of the best hospitals in the state if not the country,,,
Is that kind of like how Trump steaks were the finest in the world?

You don’t know what you’re talking about.

Is that kind of like how Trump steaks were the finest in the world?

You don’t know what you’re talking about.
do try and keep your TDS in check when the topic isnt about him,,,

I am trying to give you an out and you just cant see it,,,

Thanks but I don’t need an out. Only one of us has any idea what they’re talking about and it ain’t you.

Thanks but I don’t need an out. Only one of us has any idea what they’re talking about and it ain’t you.
I'm not the one that claimed I knew what tens of thousands of hospitals I've never been to have in their resources,,,

face it youre a braggart liar,,,

I'm not the one that claimed I knew what tens of thousands of hospitals I've never been to have in their resources,,,

No, of course you didn’t claim that because you don’t know anything about resources we are even talking about.

No, of course you didn’t claim that because you don’t know anything about resources we are even talking about.
I responded to your overall claim that small town hospitals are not well enough equipped,,

you then changed the context and brought in specific claims there is no way you could know,,,

Small towns are being hit very hard. A lot of this nation is small towns. I've seen small towns die in the last 4 decades but this will do damage faster and far more deep.

We can't allow this to continue.

These are people. Americans. We have to stop the deaths.

The hospitals can't deal with all the cases. Most are told to go home when diagnosed. If they get bad they can go back to the hospital but the hospitals in their areas are overwhelmed. There are no beds. They don't have the equipment or people to treat all the cases of the virus.

Cases are surging all over the nation with hospitals overwhelmed all over the nation. People are dying by the thousands.

This has to stop. Something has to be done.

I happen to live in a town of less than 2000. There's no fully stopping it until a vaccine is a reality. Wanna know how we begin to heal until then? Quarantine, washing hands, wearing masks and social distancing. Step one. America still hasn't grasped this. We didn't want to face a pandemic, so we made it political to avoid dealing with it. We need to stop doing that.

Small towns are being hit very hard. A lot of this nation is small towns. I've seen small towns die in the last 4 decades but this will do damage faster and far more deep.

We can't allow this to continue.

These are people. Americans. We have to stop the deaths.

The hospitals can't deal with all the cases. Most are told to go home when diagnosed. If they get bad they can go back to the hospital but the hospitals in their areas are overwhelmed. There are no beds. They don't have the equipment or people to treat all the cases of the virus.

Cases are surging all over the nation with hospitals overwhelmed all over the nation. People are dying by the thousands.

This has to stop. Something has to be done.

I happen to live in a town of less than 2000. There's no fully stopping it until a vaccine is a reality. Wanna know how we begin to heal until then? Quarantine, washing hands, wearing masks and social distancing. Step one. America still hasn't grasped this. We didn't want to face a pandemic, so we made it political to avoid dealing with it. We need to stop doing that.

Warp speed will be delivering in just under a year. Thank Trump unless Biden delays the distribution which is a strong possibility!

I responded to your overall claim that small town hospitals are not well enough equipped,,

you then changed the context and brought in specific claims there is no way you could know,,,
How do you know I couldn’t know these things? Your accusation rings hollow due to your ignorance.

Forum List

Back