🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Our Planet Faces Immediate Danger?! Alert!

No, the immediate danger is Obama. Get your facts straight.
No, the immediate danger is that the great US of A is not in control of this European behemoth. Heck there may even be Eurabian suicide anti proton terrorists lurking in the particle beams, just waiting to jump out and collide with a good wholesome western proton causing the destruction of civilisation as we know it....

Our Planet Faces Immediate Danger?! Alert!

If black holes are created by the Large Hadron Collider, those black holes are likely to remain in the same spot eating away at Earth as the Earth rotates through the black hole while the Earth revolves around the sun once a year meeting the same black hole in the same spot just waiting for the Earth to pass by to eat up more and more of it. It appears to me that physicists think that the black hole will spin with the Earth along side the LHC which could very well be the largest mistake ever made by human kind and it can be put an end to by not allowing Physicists to pursue this matter any further.

I am currently on Hiatus, in the process of moving but I couldn't resist but to take the time to share this.

love Primary Factual Fundamentalist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong
Hamilton Ontario Canada

I've argued since the particle-collider was built that it could result in the end of the Earth. Leftist pinheads smirk at that like all the other lies we're being told but nobody knows for sure what could happen. Who voted to allow this? We have no say in a project that could kill us all just so some tech weenies can prove or disprove some air-head theory? I say STOP THIS PROJECT...there is no "God Particle" and even if there was, it's not in man's domain to tinker with it.
mad_zps639a98d3.gif

No, you are just jealous that your country hasnt got the biggest one. Also I am laughing both at your lack of knowledge of physics and your inability to understand that you cant vote for things that have nothing to do with your country. Maybe you need to find another moron like dubya to vote for and persuade him to invade both Switzerland and France. I'm sure you will find plenty of candidates within the company you keep.

No, you are just jealous that your country hasnt got the biggest one. Also I am laughing both at your lack of knowledge of physics and your inability to understand that you cant vote for things that have nothing to do with your country. Maybe you need to find another moron like dubya to vote for and persuade him to invade both Switzerland and France. I'm sure you will find plenty of candidates within the company you keep.

You've been in USMB for almost 11 years but only 469 posts....where you been, Gitmo? Hell my brother RoadRunner can drop a hundred posts on this site in an afternoon....American exceptionalism boy, eat your dates and kiss our ass.

You've been in USMB for almost 11 years but only 469 posts....where you been, Gitmo? Hell my brother RoadRunner can drop a hundred posts on this site in an afternoon....American exceptionalism boy, eat your dates and kiss our ass.

Your brother RoadRunner is an... wait... does the "no family" rule apply to family members who are posters? I'm so confused. :(

Creative_Wallpaper_Creative_Canadian_flag_028380_.jpg

Update:

The black hole theorized by physicists that they create based upon their own speculations to support their theory and funding upon observing a collision at high speed using LHC.

All that they observed for all you really know is what is colliding attempting to meld with the surrounding environment, but because the particles of the environment are so different from the particles colliding, that the collisions fails to meld what is colliding with the environment in which provides the space that the collision is taking place.

The failure to meld is what physicists are referring to as particles that appear and disappear and calling them black holes.

Yep a bunch of dummies is all I see whom are so quickly willing to risk the lives on this planet over mere theory..

As some say, if the higgs boson is what makes up mass, by their own statement, there was no way for there to be a mass before the possibility of a big bang therefor no such thing as a big bang could have happened according to these physicists theories.

. Physicists claim that the big bang is the beginning of the universe. Higgs claims that the Higgs boson is the result of the big bang. . Again no bang can first occur without there first be energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. Proof that the universe always is, was and always will be is that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. Not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness and not anything that exists goes poof into nothingness. Also for physicists claiming that the Higgs Boson is the creator of mass, share with me one factual example that an electron can be created and sent at a speed of near the speed of light without there first be a mass combining energy and matter to first create a particle with such a force in the first place.

They claim that the big bang created the higgs boson, then they claim that the higgs boson is the creator of mass so again, share with me one factual example that an electron can be created and sent at a speed of near the speed of light without there first be a mass combining energy and matter to first create a particle with such a force in the first place.

Physicists make allot of discoveries sometimes based upon making mistakes which falsifies their so called theories. This is not the sort of mistake we would want to learn the hard way because it could lead to our extinction. No laughing matter. You would bet the life on this planet on mere theory?

Update: information based upon studying theorized information is referred to as a theory because it is not a recognized fact!

Those particles physicists allege collide into you are not colliding into one another in my face, they are colliding directly with me if anything. The Large Hadron is colliding them together which is quite different than absorbed by or passing through my body under also protection of the Ozone layer.

They claim that it will only create a small black hole in theory!!! Theory!!! According to calculations based upon theory determining, according to theory, that the black hole would be microscopic?!! Or that it would likely just disappear?!!

Physicists make allot of discoveries sometimes based upon making mistakes which falsifies their so called theories. This is not the sort of mistake we would want to learn the hard way because it could lead to our extinction. No laughing matter. You would bet the life on this planet on mere theory?

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

No, unlike many people here, I have better things to do than trawl this site 24 hours a day. I have a thing called a life, a family, real world friends and a job that take up 99% of my time. I am also not American and so like to visit this site every now and then to guage the current American state of mind (in so far that is possible on this site). I also don't tend to make short meaningless inane comments to bump up my post count.

Edit-> Almost forgot to mention that I did my PhD at CERN looking for evidence for the existance of QGP. Back in those days it was the LEP, not the LHC. We used the SPS, a poor cousin to your Tevatron. Things have changed and Europe is top dog in this field now. So what? Exactly. It's an international collaboration involving the US so stop the daft scare stories.

Last edited:
Your brother RoadRunner is an... wait... does the "no family" rule apply to family members who are posters? I'm so confused. :(

:lol: I guess the family rule might apply....I should look into that for him and for me. I would tell you my brother has become a real babe-magnet here so ridiculing him could set his harem of wenches on ya....and you do not want that...no. :eusa_naughty:

Edit-> Almost forgot to mention that I did my PhD at CERN looking for evidence for the existance of QGP. Back in those days it was the LEP, not the LHC. We used the SPS, a poor cousin to your Tevatron. Things have changed and Europe is top dog in this field now. So what? Exactly. It's an international collaboration involving the US so stop the daft scare stories.

You may not know that al-Qaida tried to put a member on the CERN team! And I'm not the one "spreading daft scare stories"....there are dozens of physicists who believe the particle accelerator could create a black hole sucking the guts out of the planet and sending us careening out of our orbit. What controls are on them? Who doesn't believe if the risk was 50-50 they wouldn't try something crazy? What right do they have to endanger the people of Earth? Who voted for giving them the right to mess with something as potentially catastrophic?

Forum List

Back