Our President AGREES WITH LETS GO BRANDON!

You're supposed to do what you think is right. I'm not trying to convince you of anything, nor am I posting to you outside of responding.

What I think is right here is to shrug my shoulders.

You all hate living by your own standards.

Too bad, so sad.

Now this is good stuff. Cannot wait for the so called leftists to pretend to be greatly offended and then watch it turn into a frenzy as they take their pitiful moral high ground as they celebrate more than 50 million murders of babies in this country.

At 32 seconds

They're losing their minds on Twitter.

I should never be surprised at how dull they are, but I admit I am. They play this lowest common denominator political game of limbo, lowering the bar over and over and over....and then are ASTONISHED when someone from the other side takes their invitation to go under that low bar.

Idiots. Really. Their outrage gets one fat shoulder shrug from me.

I'm not a big fan of speaking like this to the president's face, but I'm having a hard time with the whining about this incident
Only the Trumpsters are whining about it. And boy howdy, are they whining. They're making all the neighborhood dogs howl, that's how shirll they are.

Biden laughed off their troll act. And since all they have is a troll act, that really upsets them. We're talking a bunch of 13-year-olds in adult bodies. They live to to get a reaction by acting badly, and when people just laugh at them, they don't know what else to do. Hence your side's current meltdown.

after the Kathy Griffin bloody decapitated head thing

Which all liberals condemned, making your phoney equivalence act look really bad. The two sides are opposites. The liberals are classy, and the conservatives aren't.

Now, proceed with more whining, please. After all, what else can you do?

Only the Trumpsters are whining about it. And boy howdy, are they whining. They're making all the neighborhood dogs howl, that's how shirll they are.

Biden laughed off their troll act. And since all they have is a troll act, that really upsets them. We're talking a bunch of 13-year-olds in adult bodies. They live to to get a reaction by acting badly, and when people just laugh at them, they don't know what else to do. Hence your side's current meltdown.

Which all liberals condemned, making your phoney equivalence act look really bad. The two sides are opposites. The liberals are classy, and the conservatives aren't.

^ THIS is how youre spinning this most recent embarrassing Biden moment? He didnt even know what the fuck the guy meant with "lets go Brandon". He didnt laugh it off because he was one-upping a troll, he laughed it off because he didn know what he meant. Biden is clearly senile.

Also, "Trumpsters" arent whining about this. They are mostly just mocking him, while others are pointing out the fact that Biden isnt mentally stable enough to be in his position.

"Classy" and "shirll"? Like this?

You obviously don't know the history of the Soviet Union of which Putin is very much a part still. This has nothing to do with which US president is in power. It's about an obsolete regime with a failing economy attempting to intimidate the West. The Ukraine is the bread basket of Europe. Putin is grabbing some bread for his starving people.

Compare U.S. debt to Russian debt.

See the difference?

I'm getting one!
4i6Ckte.gif

Forum List

Back