Our President AGREES WITH LETS GO BRANDON!

It is hilarious, and if a similar situation happened to Trump, all you lefties would be mocking him, so STFU.

Just frauds…all the time.

Accompanying commentary. I like this because it gives me a chance to agree with Brandon.

Biden’s political career spans six decades, and like most politicians, he entered the field knowing what to expect. So, he’s developed a thick skin that insults bounce off.

On the other hand, trump is easily insulted and extremely vindictive. Because of this he, and his thin-skinned trump Nazis, believe their stupid remarks annoy Biden. They don’t. His job as POTUS leaves little time to follow the trump Nazis’ stupidity on social media.

As for trump, his many so-called “accomplishments” while squatting in the White House are in his imagination and that of his trump Nazis. In fact, Biden acknowledged trump's only positive act, to which trump's reaction to recommend his trump Nazis get vaccinated only pi$$ed them off.

Biden’s political career spans six decades, and like most politicians, he entered the field knowing what to expect. So, he’s developed a thick skin that insults bounce off.

On the other hand, trump is easily insulted and extremely vindictive. Because of this he, and his thin-skinned trump Nazis, believe their stupid remarks annoy Biden. They don’t. His job as POTUS leaves little time to follow the trump Nazis’ stupidity on social media.

As for trump, his many so-called “accomplishments” while squatting in the White House are in his imagination and that of his trump Nazis. In fact, Biden acknowledged trump's only positive act, to which trump's reaction to recommend his trump Nazis get vaccinated only pi$$ed them off.

He didn’t understand what what was being said. And then he agreed with it anyway.

don’t cover for him. he’s a dumbass.

Anything worthwhile takes time,money and effort. Biden is determined and is in it for the long haul. Trump and his schemes are history, thank GOD. The end result of schemes is not progress. Actual working models create progress. The nation will move ahead again, dragging the trump Republicans along despite their kicking and screaming.

Anything worthwhile takes time,money and effort. Biden is determined and is in it for the long haul. Trump and his schemes are history, thank GOD. The end result of schemes is not progress. Actual working models create progress. The nation will move ahead again, dragging the trump Republicans along despite their kicking and screaming.
There you go with Trump again.....

Sure. They're Trumpsters. The more hateful and vulgar and juvenile the better.

That's "intelligence" and "strength" and "leadership" to people like this.

I'm not a big fan of speaking like this to the president's face, but I'm having a hard time with the whining about this incident after the Kathy Griffin bloody decapitated head thing and all the celebrities who said what they did about Trump. You all let your hate flags fly for four years and now we're supposed to buy "norms" from you?

1640431902001.png

I'm not a big fan of speaking like this to the president's face, but I'm having a hard time with the whining about this incident after the Kathy Griffin bloody decapitated head thing and all the celebrities who said what they did about Trump. You all let your hate flags fly for four years and now we're supposed to buy "norms" from you?

View attachment 579629
You're supposed to do what you think is right. I'm not trying to convince you of anything, nor am I posting to you outside of responding.

Forum List

Back