Our president has no balls.

Biden rejects establishing no-fly zone over Turkey.
Why?
We are we not sending drones and missles to destroy this huge 40 mile long column headed towards Kiev?
Why must we have such a weak president during this historic time?
Innocent women and children are being murdered as we speak with more to come.
Our President Smacked Putin so hard with the US-led alliance that Putin is threatening nuclear war already.

Meanwhile, Trump doubles down on his Putin buttlicking, and Putin tries to "show strength" by slaughtering civilians and threatening to lob nukes because old men with rockets are embarrassing him on the world stage.

You go sit in the corner with your nutless heroes, the Russian kleptocrat and the mentally ill orange pile of shit. You are embarrassing yourself.

Our President Smacked Putin so hard with the US-led alliance that Putin is threatening nuclear war already.

Meanwhile, Trump doubles down on his Putin buttlicking, and Putin tries to "show strength" by slaughtering civilians and threatening to lob nukes because old men with rockets are embarrassing him on the world stage.

You go sit in the corner with your nutless heroes, the Russian kleptocrat and the mentally ill orange pile of shit. You are embarrassing yourself.
Yes. I think Putin was sure NATO would fracture and the Ukrainians would welcome him with open arms. I am concerned he might no have a way to save face.

Yes. I think Putin was sure NATO would fracture and the Ukrainians would welcome him with open arms. I am concerned he might no have a way to save face.
Yes, you nailed it. That's the scariest part of all of this.

Putin has clearly achieved the exact opposite of his propaganda war goals, as Russia is now universally regarded as a weak and unstable bully, isolated from the Western world completely.

What will he do, when he perceives he has little or nothing left to lose?

Biden rejects establishing no-fly zone over Turkey.
Why?
We are we not sending drones and missles to destroy this huge 40 mile long column headed towards Kiev?
Why must we have such a weak president during this historic time?
Innocent women and children are being murdered as we speak with more to come.
The Democrat Marxists Commies have been colluding with Russian Marxist Commies since Bill and Hillary Clinton. That’s why!

Putin has clearly achieved the exact opposite of his propaganda war goals, as Russia is now universally regarded as a weak and unstable bully, isolated from the Western world completely.

You need to loan Joe at least one of those balls resting on your chin. He is a fuck up.

If your really worried we need to have a build up in Alaska, We are That close to Russia., & ALASKA use to belong to Russia

It looks like Biden wants Ukraine to fall. That would virtually wipe out any evidence of his traitorous dealings with Burisma. The nuclear war ruse is just an excuse for us not to send more effective resources and military aid to Ukraine. I bet Putin guaranteed that to Biden.

It looks like Biden wants Ukraine to fall. That would virtually wipe out any evidence of his traitorous dealings with Burisma. The nuclear war ruse is just an excuse for us not to send more effective resources and military aid to Ukraine. I bet Putin guaranteed that to Biden.
Yea, that's it.

YES THAT IS THE SCARY PART, We need to help him find a diplomatic way out. So far this administration is holding to the principal speak softly & carry a big stick. Most of The whole world is with the Ukraine, SAD that many Americans are supporting a dictator.

What? I'm pretty sure that finding dirt on da Biden's, the DNC server, and all of Hillary's emails for his bud Donnie is the reason he invaded. It's always been in the Ukraine.

YES THAT IS THE SCARY PART, We need to help him find a diplomatic way out. So far this administration is holding to the principal speak softly & carry a big stick. Most of The whole world is with the Ukraine, SAD that many Americans are supporting a dictator.
Well, Biden is supporting Putin, we're still buying oil from him.

His only diplomatic way out is to go home.

But it's already too late. He won't go home, and the world would isolate Russia anyway even if he did.

Well, Biden is supporting Putin, we're still buying oil from him.
Clinton, Bush, Obama, and Trump have all financed Russia's invasion you say? Granted it has always been a small amount but after 25 years it adds up. It's not like it was Western Oil companies with interest in some Russian oil fields selling their portion of the oil to their refineries. It was money that went straight to Puti.

Forum List

Back