Our President once again backs off on Russian sanctions

Haley needs to be knocked into the next universe with her bullshit.
What makes you think it came from her?

I've been watching her. Terribly aggressive.

Because in a land of 9 months of snow and ice and three months of bad skating I have a whole lot of time on my hands.

:lol:

Being serious here now. She's a wild card. She shouldn't be there.She did not deserve to be treated as shabbily as she was,

NOW get ready. Powers was awesome. I know who she is married to so she was walking a tight rope the whole time but I really do admire her. She was and always be a good girl in my mind.

Nikki Haley is far from a wild card. Her statements are carefully crafted and cleared through Trump beforehand

So What? they are sanctioned to death right now...the Russian economy is floundering already...most of Putin's buddies and Putin himself have lost millions... I guess we can surmise by all of the Russian hate from the leftist nuts that if they ever get the white house back they will take us to war with Russia....

There is probably a deal between Russia, Syria and the US to allow international investigators into Syria. The sanctions are probably contingent upon their discovery.

OPCW is there now. These strikes accomplished nothing considering each country's military know damn well that these aspirin factories. Think about it. No toxic gasses were released from any of their strike zones.

OMG! No chemical weapons.
I agree with you. However the investigators need to do their job. The previous two times '13 & '17 the results did not point to the Syrian government. I do not see any reason why this time they would. Yet, they (OPCW) must be permitted to do their job.

Color me surprised

Trump puts the brake on new Russian sanctions, reversing Haley’s announcement

President Trump on Monday put the brakes on a preliminary plan to impose additional economic sanctions on Russia, walking back a Sunday announcement by U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley that the Kremlin had swiftly denounced as “international economic raiding.”

Preparations to punish Russia anew for its support of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad’s government over the alleged chemical weapons attack in Syria caused consternation at the White House. Haley said on CBS News’ “Face the Nation” that sanctions on Russian companies behind the equipment related to Assad’s alleged chemical weapons attack would be announced Monday by Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin.
Why should we punish someone because they support someone we don't like? Sounds like something a Russian would say.
Russia is complicit

Now, looks like Trump may be
Complicit in what?

BREAKING NEWS: U.S. Weekly Jobless Claims Hold Below 300,000 for Longest Streak on Record – WSJ

Because in a land of 9 months of snow and ice and three months of bad skating I have a whole lot of time on my hands.

Being serious here now. She's a wild card. She shouldn't be there.She did not deserve to be treated as shabbily as she was,

NOW get ready. Powers was awesome. I know who she is married to so she was walking a tight rope the whole time but I really do admire her. She was and always be a good girl in my mind.

Nikki Haley is far from a wild card. Her statements are carefully crafted and cleared through Trump beforehand
Apparently not, or she wouldn't be twisting in the wind.

Color me surprised

President Trump on Monday put the brakes on a preliminary plan to impose additional economic sanctions on Russia, walking back a Sunday announcement by U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley that the Kremlin had swiftly denounced as “international economic raiding.”

Preparations to punish Russia anew for its support of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad’s government over the alleged chemical weapons attack in Syria caused consternation at the White House. Haley said on CBS News’ “Face the Nation” that sanctions on Russian companies behind the equipment related to Assad’s alleged chemical weapons attack would be announced Monday by Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin.
Lol most USMB conservatives will conveniently ignore this thread exists.

You guys are a laugh a minute. Let’s see, Obama did nothing until after the elections even though he knew what was going on for was it 2 years?
Typical conservative deflection from what’s relevant. “But, but, but OBAMA!”

Apparently not, or she wouldn't be twisting in the wind.
Taking the heat for the boss

You guys are a laugh a minute. Let’s see, Obama did nothing until after the elections even though he knew what was going on for was it 2 years?
You do know that Obama kicked more than a score and a h alf of Russian operatives out of the country and confiscated two Russian properties in the US don't you? And you do know that Trump considered reversing those sanctions when he was elected but high ranking Republicans advised against it....er...don't you know that?

Color me surprised

Why should we punish someone because they support someone we don't like? Sounds like something a Russian would say.
A friend of my enemy is not my friend.

Just watching Haley on Fox News. They said she got ahead of herself.

Yep, Trump threw her under the bus.

Honey, it is relevant whether you like it or not.

But...but...but...Obama....

Get a new record, fuck dude

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Yes, yes it is. just like it was relevant for the Obama worshipers to bring up Bush II every day of the year. You and them are two sides of the same coin, only difference is who you worship

Color me surprised

Is that akin to walking back that Benghazi was a result of some video?

-Geaux

I worship no one.
To state Trump has done nothing is simply asinine. He just carried out a strike against his beloved Syria.
And he has issued more Russian sancti9ns than the last administration did.
So, quit the bull.
Honey, it is relevant whether you like it or not.

But...but...but...Obama....

Get a new record, fuck dude

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Yes, yes it is. just like it was relevant for the Obama worshipers to bring up Bush II every day of the year. You and them are two sides of the same coin, only difference is who you worship

What does the crazy angry left want, another Cold War? If the Russians interfered with the election it was on Hussein's watch and he and the treasonous FBI may have invited it. Maybe the crazy left should consider sanctions against the leadership of a couple of federal agencies instead of acting like school bus sissies and picking on the 2nd most prolific nuclear power on the planet.

Sure, Russia is kind of bad, today, but so are a whole bunch of other countries today, including Israel, Turkey, and yes the U.S.A. (The supposed good guys)
Why are you sunshine patriots so pro commieland now? Are you blinded by Putin's whiteness?

How do you figure Russia's still Communist, exactly?

Besides, I'm not really pro nor anti Russia. (Today)

When it comes to the USSR I would be against it, however.

Putin is an old school hardliner who longs for the restoration of the Soviet era.

Forum List

Back