Our President tweets about Rosie

savage, the man is just savage

Donald J. Trump
Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
9m9 minutes ago

Bob Iger of ABC called Valerie Jarrett to let her know that “ABC does not tolerate comments like those” made by Roseanne Barr. Gee, he never called President Donald J. Trump to apologize for the HORRIBLE statements made and said about me on ABC. Maybe I just didn’t get the call?

31961764_1440212189442938_8215926670905835520_n.jpg
Meanwhile, Roseanne's fatass is on the street. Maybe she can join Trump's legal team.

and maybe, like Tim Allen, she'll find another network.

Too popular to stay in the trash can.
she made a really poor decision with that tweet; no reasonable person denies this

but she owned it quickly and apologized

should her career be ended because of an off color (pun intended) comment?

looking forward to seeing ABC cancel The View...

D0GKOIYPTZy6RCa_paYEP4iWs-FI2MUZJ5sNOnxw9SA.png

The trouble is that she has done it before and will likely do it again. She can't help herself. Here you go trying to draw a moral equivalence. They are not the same thing.

You are actually making a point against your self.

Yes...she had done this sort of thing before...plenty of times...and yet
ABC still hired her. If ABC had a "moral conscience" they would have
never hired her back again.

This is Disney inspired. All those purchases they've made over the
years are starting to bite them in the ass. Pretty soon, ESPN will have
one announcer and nobody else. They are losing big bucks.

Disney shareholders are all over their CEO.

And now he's dumped the show with the ratings.

The trouble is that she has done it before and will likely do it again. She can't help herself. Here you go trying to draw a moral equivalence. They are not the same thing.
She is a loon - ABC knew this coming in

to your point, I know that racial issues are nuclear right now

having said that, Joy's comment is worse because it generalizes a whole group of people and Rosseane's comment was a personal insult directed at one person (I do not believe she intended to be racist with the comment; I think she just shot off at the mouth without thinking)

there is a double standard in play; it is OK to mock Christians

For sure and Rosie's statement was basically political in nature.....not racist at all....everyone knows what p.o.s. valerie jarret is and how she belittled members of the military.
What did she do, attack a Gold Star family, insult POW's or something?
You mean a gold star family that attacked trump first?
sorry man, when you enter the arena...you get no safety.......

whats worse is you guys let families of tragedy do you dirty politicking for you.......you guys have no soul.
Lol fuck you, you stupid retard

Benghazi victim's mother Patricia Smith gives emotional RNC speech while Donald Trump calls into 'O'Reilly Factor' - NY Daily News
She was attacked by you lefties......no outrage..hmmmmmm...and Clinton really got her son killed, Trump had nothing to do with Khan's son......nothing....

so again, keep hiding behind your gold star families....because you cant take the political heat yourselves

savage, the man is just savage

Donald J. Trump
Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
9m9 minutes ago

Bob Iger of ABC called Valerie Jarrett to let her know that “ABC does not tolerate comments like those” made by Roseanne Barr. Gee, he never called President Donald J. Trump to apologize for the HORRIBLE statements made and said about me on ABC. Maybe I just didn’t get the call?

31961764_1440212189442938_8215926670905835520_n.jpg
Meanwhile, Roseanne's fatass is on the street. Maybe she can join Trump's legal team.

If she does come back I hope they recast DJ and Darlene....without Roseanne they would be nothing and we seen how quickly they threw her under the bus

Not much chance of her coming back. There is some rumor about her being picked up by fox, but that can't really be called coming back.

This guy disagrees

Roseanne Barr Attacks Cast Members on Twitter Following Cancellation: ‘You Threw Me Under the Bus’

Wow. Trying to say it was a joke is just pathetic.

If she does come back I hope they recast DJ and Darlene....without Roseanne they would be nothing and we seen how quickly they threw her under the bus

Not much chance of her coming back. There is some rumor about her being picked up by fox, but that can't really be called coming back.

This guy disagrees

Roseanne Barr Attacks Cast Members on Twitter Following Cancellation: ‘You Threw Me Under the Bus’

you lefties pull that shit all the time.....now you hate it?

This guy disagrees

A joke is a recognizable THING that can easily be identified. It's not just a word to be used to try to hide from an intentionally hateful statement.

This guy disagrees

A joke is a recognizable THING that can easily be identified. It's not just a word to be used to try to hide from an intentionally hateful statement.

bullshit, you guys do that all the time....ALL the time.

so If I were to ask you "What is the definition of mass confusion?" you would be ok with that joke?

Forum List

Back