Our Solar/Alt Energy Future

Same link! :auiqs.jpg:

HOW TO USE SUBSIDY IN A SENTENCE
Overall, Amazon has received nearly $3 billion in subsidies from state and local governments.

WHY ARE LOCAL GOVERNMENTS PAYING AMAZON TO DESTROY MAIN STREET? | JAKEMETH | AUGUST 23, 2020 | FORTUNE
She imposed a company-wide 30 percent pay cut on about 120 workers in July even after receiving tax cuts and employment subsidies from the government designed to help companies survive the pandemic.

HAVES AND HAVE-NOTS: PANDEMIC RECOVERY EXPLODES CHINA’S WEALTH GAP | DANIEL MALLOY | AUGUST 19, 2020 | OZY
It’s really about government subsidy and controlling the costs, which we’ve never done in this country.

WE DON’T HAVE TO DESPAIR - ISSUE 88: LOVE & SEX | ROBERT BAZELL | AUGUST 12, 2020 | NAUTILUS
Sometimes, there is a co-pay, if the state subsidy doesn’t cover the full cost.

PUBLIC SCHOOLS MAY BE OPEN IN THE FALL – TO THOSE WHO CAN AFFORD IT | WILL HUNTSBERRY | AUGUST 5, 2020 | VOICE OF SAN DIEGO
While there are wealthy condo owners excluded from the service and some low-income receive free collection, a law granting free trash to single-family homes is largely a subsidy for homeowners.

IT’S TIME TO REVISIT THIS GARBAGE CITY POLICY | JOE BETTLES, MARIANNA GARCIA, ELISE HANSON, JACK CHRISTENSEN AND AURORA LIVINGSTON | JUNE 25, 2020 | VOICE OF SAN DIEGO

Your premise is wrong, the government does not give a subsidy to Oil companies. Try again, Liaraholic
You're a dishonest imbecile who has been caught either lying or being ignorant, so now you keep digging that hole.

That's all this is.

WHY ARE LOCAL GOVERNMENTS PAYING AMAZON TO DESTROY MAIN STREET? | JAKEMETH | AUGUST 23, 2020 | FORTUNE
She imposed a company-wide 30 percent pay cut on about 120 workers in July even after receiving tax cuts and employment subsidies from the government designed to help companies survive the pandemic.
Yes, the same link, showing that tax cuts and subsidy, are two very different things.

In the example the LIARaholic gave us, it does not read like the following.

She imposed a company-wide 30 percent pay cut on about 120 workers in July even after receiving employment subsidies from the government designed to help companies survive the pandemic.

They used "tax cuts", as a separate Noun! If subsidies meant tax cuts, there would not be two separate nouns in one sentence to describe the same thing.

Liar, you proved me right again

No one is stopping greenies from being green

But you want to impose your way on the world even when its not practical
Who says it's not practical? There's plenty of unusable land and sunshine in the American Southwest.

You're a dishonest imbecile who has been caught either lying or being ignorant, so now you keep digging that hole.

That's all this is.
funny how all democrats project, you stated subsidies are tax breaks than linked, to dictionary.com which clearly shows tax breaks and subsidies are two different things

you are the dishonest imbecile who is ignorant and caught lying, and is busy digging a deep hole.

You are a real moron

Yes, the same link, showing that tax cuts and subsidy, are two very different things.

In the example the LIARaholic gave us, it does not read like the following.

She imposed a company-wide 30 percent pay cut on about 120 workers in July even after receiving employment subsidies from the government designed to help companies survive the pandemic.

They used "tax cuts", as a separate Noun! If subsidies meant tax cuts, there would not be two separate nouns in one sentence to describe the same thing.

Liar, you proved me right again
Where do you see the words 'tax cuts' in the part you quoted?

You shouldn't be drinking this early, lush.

Where do you see the words 'tax cuts' in the part you quoted?

You shouldn't be drinking this early, lush.
I did not quote, dumb ass. I showed that the sentence was written with tax cuts in your example, purposely, because tax cuts and subsidies are two separate nouns describing two different things in your example.

I forgot you are a dummy so I should of included much more explanation

No it doesn't. You read 'pay cuts' and think it says 'tax cuts'. :auiqs.jpg:

Dumbass drunk.
Let me quote from your post

You clearly did a cut/paste of the words, "tax cuts".

Yes, I read tax cuts, and you posted tax cuts, you are obviously projecting, you are the "dumbass drunk".

Who says it's not practical? There's plenty of unusable land and sunshine in the American Southwest.
Go use it

Who is stopping you?

The greenie plan is to make ICE’s unavailable and fossil fuel so expensive that the public will be forced to accept your way

What you call unusable is pristine desert full of life and a rare beauty. Clean air. Vast tracts of desert that need preservation.

The southwest, needs 24/7 power, anything less is not practical. Who says? Industry says, they can not start and stop their processes as the sun goes down every night.

That unusable land, very dusty, they even have what they call dust storms. Which results in dust on everything. Everything must be cleaned, with water. Where are you going to get the millions of gallons of water to clean 100's of square miles of solar panels

I did not quote, dumb ass.
Yes you did, drunky:

4i6Ckte.gif

And thats why I oppose everything you are trying to do

Not that you care if its only me

But the public is far more sensible than you give us credit for
Is that why a chunk of them want a con man, criminal dumbass back as POTUS?

Yes you did, drunky:

4i6Ckte.gif
No, that was the sentence I rewrote, in italics, to show the difference between using the word subsidy in a sentence. Without, "tax cut". Why did you remove my italics and take it out of context?

You have been wrong, lying, trying to deceive, and it has all been caught by me and others.

Tax cuts and subsidies are not the same thing, hence each are nouns.

No it doesn't. You read 'pay cuts' and think it says 'tax cuts'. :auiqs.jpg:
Dumbass drunk.
Here is your quote, does it or does it not state "tax cuts". It does state tax cuts, so how do you reply as if it does not? Are you the dumbass drunk?

She imposed a company-wide 30 percent pay cut on about 120 workers in July even after receiving tax cuts and employment subsidies from the government designed to help companies survive the pandemic

Forum List

Back