Oust Speaker McCarthy vs Expel Matt Gaetz or both.

Trump privately admitted he lost 2020 election, top aides ...

View attachment 838016
The Guardian
https://www.theguardian.com › us-news › oct › trump...
Oct 14, 2022 — Alyssa Farah and Cassidy Hutchinson tell January 6 panel former president acknowledged he had been defeated by Joe Biden.
too fking funny. Did you really post this with a straight face? hahahahaahahahahahahahahaha I heard someone said Xiden did take money. Oh wait, that person must be lying. Yeah, you fkers aren't for real. Can't be, I wouldn't be able to live with myself with that much fraud existing within myself.

That was Gaytz, you moron.
The rest of the RWNJ's wanted him gone too...............accusing him of working with the democrats.

'Motion to vacate': What it means and how it works

View attachment 838021
NPR
https://www.npr.org › 2023/09/30 › kevin-mccarthy-mot...
4 days ago — At least one House Republican, Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz, is publicly threatening to offer a resolution to try to remove the speaker.

Kevin McCarthy shrugs off Matt Gaetz seeking to oust him ...

View attachment 838022
NBC News
https://www.nbcnews.com › politics › congress › rep-mat...
3 days ago — Gaetz had threatened to move to oust McCarthy if he worked with Democrats to fund the government with a clean continuing resolution.
actually Gaetz stated McCarthy took money, Bribes. That isn't allowed in his book, nor mine. It's ok for a you though right?

too fking funny. Did you really post this with a straight face? hahahahaahahahahahahahahaha I heard someone said Xiden did take money. Oh wait, that person must be lying. Yeah, you fkers aren't for real. Can't be, I wouldn't be able to live with myself with that much fraud existing within myself.
Yes.
They TESTIFIED that Trump admitted he lost and so did Trump.

4% of Republicans just pulled a coup on the other 96% (2% of Congress)

Nothing will get better.

You will have no support.

You fringe extremists just want to blow everything up.
100% of the Democrats greased the so-called coup. McCarthy said Pelosi lied to him.

1696499538047.png

Yes.
They TESTIFIED that Trump admitted he lost and so did Trump.

rigged and lost. said it at the end. sorry dude. nope. And again, the hearsay you believe with him and not the actual partner of Xiden's about xiden. Too funny. you're insane.

rigged and lost.
I know, Trump did try though.

Trump asked Georgia secretary of state to 'find' 11.7k ...​

1696511774492.png
The Hill
https://thehill.com › homenews › administration › 532...

Jan 3, 2021 — President Trump directly asked Georgia's top elections officials to overturn his defeat to President-elect Joe Biden in the state during a ...
said it at the end. sorry dude. nope. And again, the hearsay you believe with him
Trump?
Hearsay from Trump?
and not the actual partner of Xiden's about xiden. Too funny. you're insane.
You're insane for even deflecting, of course.........to Biden, AGAIN.

Jan 3, 2021 — President Trump directly asked Georgia's top elections officials to overturn his defeat to President-elect Joe Biden in the state during a ...
Fake news, you can't quote him saying anything like this. Too fking funny what misinformation you actually believe.

You're insane for even deflecting, of course.........to Biden, AGAIN.
I know right? the things you believe again. Partner stated Xiden involved in the money taking. But you are, ahhhhhhh, I don't believe you. Someone says they heard something from someone and that's believable to you. That's insanity!!!

Your brain is stuttering, dumbass.
Comments coming from the source, (Trump) isn't hearsay, idiot.
you posted his comments and he said rigged!!!! He lost because it was fking RIGGED! he isn't at all saying he lost. You made that interpretation up.

you posted his comments and he said rigged!!!! He lost because it was fking RIGGED! he isn't at all saying he lost. You made that interpretation up.
Not winning?
Not tying?
Only one more choice.
The election was rigged, by Trump and his cult......and he STILL lost.

Forum List

Back