Oust Speaker McCarthy vs Expel Matt Gaetz or both.

They're on recess until next week so that the retard caucus can 'socialize with other' & figure out what their next move is. Gee, one would think that the fucks had a plan in place before they gave McCarthy his walking papers? DUH!

In any case, McCarthy did manage to send a nice big smootch a short time ago to his assbuddy Trump who threw him under the bus & did NOTHING to save his stupid ass from the idiot caucus.
Retard says what?

Matt Gaetz is another GOP pedophile.
Hundreds of pedophiles hiding in plain sight in the GOP, the party of pedophiles.
More of your bullshit — without any evidence.

Why do you stupid fucks cover for Potato but project that kind of things onto others?

More of your bullshit — without any evidence.

Why do you stupid fucks cover for Potato but project that kind of things onto others?
Why do you stupid fucks cover for Trump (and his multiple crimes with overwhelming evidence of his guilt), but project fake impeachment lies onto others?

The next step will be (I’m guessing) a whole lot of votes on the next Speaker nominee.

And I also predict this could get messy.

And I also believe it doesn’t matter.

Unless and until we get our Party on track (instead of just going along to get along with the Dims), none of any of this matters.

Need a reasonable, responsible, conservative Republican to defeat Gaetz in his districts primary.
That's the next important step.

Why do you lie without remorse all the fucking time?
Can you admit Trump lost the election and is lying about fraud that never happened??? I doubt it, worse yet Trump incited a riot at the Capitol over those lies in a complete and total disgrace and a day that will live in infamy along 911 and Pearl Harbor.
You people lie then lie then lie some more. You don't even know fact from fiction. Everything I say is fact, and supported by fact.

Can you admit Trump lost the election and is lying about fraud that never happened???
Trump lost. And fraud absolutely did happen. Can you be honest about that much, shithead? (Okay. My bad. I left off three extra question marks.)
I doubt it,

Wanker. Nobody cares what a fool like you doubts.
worse yet Trump incited a riot
Another Wanker lie. You shouldn’t lie so much. It’s not healthy.

at the Capitol over those lies in a complete and total disgrace and a day that will live in infamy along 911 and Pearl Harbor.

🙄
You people lie then lie then lie some more.
The irony coming from a compulsive liar like you is astounding.
You don't even know fact from fiction.
Between the two of us, Wanker, I’m the only one who does.
Everything I say is fact, and supported by fact.
No it isn’t. You couldn’t support even a half your bullshit with anything even approaching a fact. And worse yet, you don’t care. How much do folks pay you to be so transparent a disinformation agent?

Whatever it is. It’s way too much. You suck at it.

Are you, for some reason, pretending to not support Left Wing lunatic dems in this thread?
He thinks making Republicans infight is a positive.

McCarthy getting ousted today is the best thing since Trump was elected in 2016.

And it could get even better than that. Good things may be on the way, no Trump necessary.

Can you admit Trump lost the election and is lying about fraud that never happened??? I doubt it, worse yet Trump incited a riot at the Capitol over those lies in a complete and total disgrace and a day that will live in infamy along 911 and Pearl Harbor.
You people lie then lie then lie some more. You don't even know fact from fiction. Everything I say is fact, and supported by fact.
No, because he didn't. Not Legitimately he didn't.

That's where we're going to have a problem, wanker.

What Democrats Don't Understand about McCarthy's Ousting

So called Teabaggers were infected a long time ago from the elites. Mocked and unfounded accusations by Progs. And internal Republican RINOS destroyed many who ran. They were saying we are voters also.
Teabaggers were "infected" by racism, gullibility and stupidity, just like they are now.

Tea Party | Join the Movement. Support Tea Party.​

1696409951759.png
TeaParty.org
https://teaparty.org

(TeaParty.org Exclusive) – Every single Republican in Congress should be ready to fight for President Trump in response to partisan Special Counsel Jack Smith's ...

What Democrats Don't Understand about McCarthy's Ousting

Democrats are behind McCarthy's ousting. Not all Democrats in the House are traitorous scumbags, and some Republicans in the House ARE traitorous scumbags, as we all soon will see who they are very shortly. These are very interesting times.

At this point..yesterday was a great day for America. I'll tell you that.

This was a coup against the establishment by the real representatives of Americans that want to do so, but the establishment bastards were in the way

Forum List

Back