Oust Speaker McCarthy vs Expel Matt Gaetz or both.

Matt Gaetz is another GOP pedophile.
Hundreds of pedophiles hiding in plain sight in the GOP, the party of pedophiles.
doubt it

got any proof? But ironically, libs who demand tons of evidence when it comes to your god bidum, and then refuse to accept it once it is dumped on you (ouch.. a ton... that must hurt)

couldn't care less about having actual evidence against a R... No, you think just your mere lying accusation should be sufficient (see Trump "indictments"). A lot of everyday libs support corruption because they are corrupted also and/or don't care if their leaders are.

Get some integrity in the Speaker's seat. Strike fear into cowardly RINO hearts, and make the left and

establishment politicians poop their pantalones.

The end is to get better representation for the American people.

great. But we will always have dimrats in Congress

so there's that

Gaetz has put it in motion. Putting the dis in dysfunction.

But there exists a growing move to deal with Gaetz:

I wonder if both things could happen.

link: MSN

Gaetz’s Challenge to McCarthy Draws Attention to His Ethics Issues​

Representative Matt Gaetz is facing a House Committee inquiry into allegations of sexual misconduct and misuse of funds. Representative Kevin McCarthy has argued Mr. Gaetz’s move to oust him as speaker is payback.

TRUMP PLAYBOOK: 101

I am the most investigated man in the United States Congress,” Mr. Gaetz :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Mr. McCarthy has argued that Mr. Gaetz’s motion to remove him as speaker is little more than personal payback for Mr. McCarthy’s failure to interfere with the inquiry, which is looking into allegations of sexual misconduct and misuse of funds by Mr. Gaetz.

Mr. Gaetz, a Florida Republican, has asserted that the more than two-year, wide-ranging inquiry into his conduct is the work of the Mr. McCarthy and his allies, who he argues are bent on smearing him.

“I am the most investigated man in the United States Congress,” Mr. Gaetz said Monday night of the ethics inquiry, adding: “It seems that the Ethics Committee’s interest in me waxes and wanes based on my relationship with the speaker.”

Gaetz is either used to speaking in very loose and generalized terms or..

he's just trying to get attention (saying he is the most investigated man in the world---and at a time when we see Trump and all his "indictments"... along with the phony Russia Hoax "investigation"

Yes, I am beginning to think Narcissist applies here

What is the next step?
Just kidding, I know that you don't know cause they don't know.
The next step will be (I’m guessing) a whole lot of votes on the next Speaker nominee.

And I also predict this could get messy.

And I also believe it doesn’t matter.

Unless and until we get our Party on track (instead of just going along to get along with the Dims), none of any of this matters.

Don’t cry Winkie dinkie.
Now that the GOP Nut House is shut down there goes that farce Biden impeachment inquiry!

Thanks, Matt!

Now they can give the job to some other jerkoff like Gym Shorts Jordan.

Now that the GOP Nut House is shut down there goes that farce Biden impeachment inquiry!

Thanks, Matt!

Now they can give the job to some other jerkoff like Gym Shorts Jordan.
You’re not thinking rationally.

But I repeat myself.

The impeachment investigation will continue; and there’s no reason for it not to.

The next step will be (I’m guessing) a whole lot of votes on the next Speaker nominee.

And I also predict this could get messy.

And I also believe it doesn’t matter.

Unless and until we get our Party on track (instead of just going along to get along with the Dims), none of any of this matters.
Yes, and how. the. freak. did we get to this point?

Why have the Republicans been able to be elected for decades on platforms and campaigns vowing to end the national rush to bankruptcy, only to end up meekly going along with Democrat's out of control spending and even adding plenty of their own?

Yes, and how. the. freak. did we get to this point?

Why have the Republicans been able to be elected for decades on platforms and campaigns vowing to end the national rush to bankruptcy, only to end up meekly going along with Democrat's out of control spending and even adding plenty of their own?
McCarthy is giving a good speech though right now. Like they always do while nothing is passed to make a difference. Pelosi who is mediocre, must laugh at his guy. Decade after decade after decade while the nation has grown so far left that the tentacles have diseased families. We had opportunities. Done nothing. They go for the kill on the other side. However, the pressure is always on the Republican side.

Down goes McCarthy...!!!

3jg155.jpg

Down goes McCarthy....!!!

E-sPgzFXoAAh2Vd.png

You’re not thinking rationally.

But I repeat myself.

The impeachment investigation will continue; and there’s no reason for it not to.
They're on recess until next week so that the retard caucus can 'socialize with other' & figure out what their next move is. Gee, one would think that the fucks had a plan in place before they gave McCarthy his walking papers? DUH!

In any case, McCarthy did manage to send a nice big smootch a short time ago to his assbuddy Trump who threw him under the bus & did NOTHING to save his stupid ass from the idiot caucus.

Forum List

Back