Ousting Trump via 25th Amendment is ‘clearly an attempt at a coup d’etat’

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Forty years ago an actual coup attempt was unthinkable. It would have scared Americans to the core. There would have been real investigations, real arrests, and real jail time. Most people no matter what their political affiliation would have condemed this act and demanded accountability.

Today it’s actually happened and half the country not only does not care, their only concern is that it didn’t succeed. It’s really hard to see how we ever recover fron this level of lawlessness. Surely we can never unite with those that desire unlimited government. I fear we remain on a course that can only end in the breakup of the nation into two seperate countries or a violent and bloody war.

Harvard Law professor Alan Dershowitz on Thursday said the Department of Justice’s discussions to employ the 25th Amendment to oust President Trump-- if true-- amounted to a coup.

Dershowitz appeared on Fox News’ “Tuck Carlson Tonight,” to give his take on former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe’s descriptions of Justice Department meetings where he said officials discussed ousting the president.

Evoking the 25th Amendment, Dershowitz said, would a fundamental misuse of its original purpose. It was originally “about Woodrow Wilson having a stroke. It’s about a president being shot and not being able to perform his office,” Dershowitz added.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

Now we get to sit back and watch as nothing is done about it.
That's because it didn't happen, isn't happening.

Only because Donald J Trump was on the ball and didn't allow it to happen.

I think now that the plot was exposed, time for President Trump to follow in the footsteps of James I after the Gunpowder Plot was unveiled, and mop up this mess.

Forum List

Back