🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Outrage grows after South Carolina officer throws student in classroom

she obviously doesn't give a shit. I couldn't care less what her ambitions are. I don't feel sorry for her either. now I answered your question answer mine--- why didn't she just get out of her desk and leave as asked by both the teacher and the cop?

I doubt he can answer you. He doesn't read too well.

Her identity is being withheld because SHE IS A MINOR, so there is not much out there and for this thread to hit 3000 posts is ridiculous.
Two things have come to light: she was texting and that's what created this horrific disturbance that so disrupted these other 29 innocents.
Secondly, she is a foster child which means already that she has had a tough time in a system that absolutely sucks.
Thirdly, let's let some cop beat up your kid for texting and see what you do.

Wouldn't happen. I didn't raise ignorant thugs. 4 of my 5 daughters graduated with no discipline problems at all, the youngest is a senior. They were raised well. You lose yet again moron.

What did the 5th one do? And do they know their daddy is a bigot?
Do they roll over and let errant stupid public school officials ride them?
Ooh, you're such a good father.
hahahahahahhahhahahahhha dude you can't read. LOFNL. wow, smart didn't ever find you dude.

try re-reading it one more time or here I'll give you the cheat sheet, the 5th hasn't graduated yet, she's a senior. holy crap, and you all can't understand.

They were all raised well, to be racist assholes. You fit right in.

Honestly, I have noticed one thing that all of the lefties here have in common, they are all illiterate to some degree. I used to think that they just didn't bother to read the posts they were responding to, but then when I pointed that out to them and they re read it they still didn't understand. But that is self-evident. To be a lefty is to be less intelligent than most people.

Then how come after five fucking days you still can't figure out why you said she should be expelled?

Your ignorance bores me.

Answer the question. Or are you all GOP-candidate sensitive and touchy?
kidnapping 29 students. I'll help him out here.

BTW, why would she go back when she didn't want to be there anyway?
She's 16, it's the law.

Yeah, I think it's called truancy. Do you think they know what that word means? Wait, of course they don't. Them kids o' theirs don't go to skool.

They do seem to continually overlook that she is a minor.

I doubt he can answer you. He doesn't read too well.

Her identity is being withheld because SHE IS A MINOR, so there is not much out there and for this thread to hit 3000 posts is ridiculous.
Two things have come to light: she was texting and that's what created this horrific disturbance that so disrupted these other 29 innocents.
Secondly, she is a foster child which means already that she has had a tough time in a system that absolutely sucks.
Thirdly, let's let some cop beat up your kid for texting and see what you do.

Wouldn't happen. I didn't raise ignorant thugs. 4 of my 5 daughters graduated with no discipline problems at all, the youngest is a senior. They were raised well. You lose yet again moron.

What did the 5th one do? And do they know their daddy is a bigot?
Do they roll over and let errant stupid public school officials ride them?
Ooh, you're such a good father.
hahahahahahhahhahahahhha dude you can't read. LOFNL. wow, smart didn't ever find you dude.

try re-reading it one more time or here I'll give you the cheat sheet, the 5th hasn't graduated yet, she's a senior. holy crap, and you all can't understand.

They were all raised well, to be racist assholes. You fit right in.
again, did you say something?

Honestly, I have noticed one thing that all of the lefties here have in common, they are all illiterate to some degree. I used to think that they just didn't bother to read the posts they were responding to, but then when I pointed that out to them and they re read it they still didn't understand. But that is self-evident. To be a lefty is to be less intelligent than most people.

Then how come after five fucking days you still can't figure out why you said she should be expelled?

Your ignorance bores me.

She's 16, it's the law.
hmmmm she doesn't care about the law, it was very clear in the classroom.

1. An Authority does not have to be an outside Authority for An Appeal to Authority Logical Fallacy.

To be an Appeal to Authority fallacy, it sure does. It has to be some source outside the argument. Which doesn't apply here, since there IS NO argument.

Police chief fired Deputy Goon. That's a fact. Not open to debate.

If I were to quote Herman V. Finstervlep opining that said goon should have been charged with assault and reckless endangerment, AND maintained that therefore it "proves" Deputy Goon did so, THEN you would have an Appeal to Authority.

But ..................................................................................................... I didn't.

Sucks to be you.

2. THe "degree of the assault"? THe one that the Authority you trust so much says was uninjured? What degree of assault is "no injury"? Jeez, it's funny, you think with such a big cop "flipping out" on such a small girl that she would have been badly hurt.

No point made here, no response warranted.

3. Actually, my understanding of police procedure is that if a criminal punches a cop that justifies quite a bit of force, which this young woman did.

Which is not at all what she did, since she was literally in no position to do so.

4. And me calling the Police Chief's statement "vague cover your ass bullshit" could in no way be seen as a concession by me. Don't play dishonest games. I will call you on such bullshit.

Get this straight Clyde -- I'm the one calling out YOUR dishonesty. And I just did it again in the previous line.

Anything else?

1. NO, it does not;

"An Appeal to Authority is a fallacy with the following form: Person A is (claimed to be) an authority on subject S. Person A makes claim C about subject S. Therefore, C is true."

Nothing about the Authority having to be "outside". The point is that you are claiming something is true with nothing but someone's opinion as "proof".

The best Authority is not infallible.

2. You brought up "degree of assault" as why you keep harping on the size difference. Yet the girl is reported to be uninjured. For you to just say that doesn't matter is not credible.

3. On one of the videos, you see her strike at the officer before the "slam".

4. LIar.

1. your definition is correct but that ain't what I did. Apparently it's what you WISH I did. That ain't happening. I don't work for you, chump.

2. I have no idea what point you're either making or running away from. If you can't articulate it, maybe there ain't any.

3. Wrong. I see no such thing. I see her left hand rise up laterally after she's put in a choke hold but she's in no position to strike him even if she had the size to.

4. You don't even refer to anything here so go fuck yourself, loser.

Your ignorance bores me.

She's 16, it's the law.
She's a kid, deal with it. The cop should have been able to, and couldn't.

Your ignorance bores me.

She's 16, it's the law.
she's an asshole.

If that's his training, we definitely need to end that training. There were so many other logical ways to handle this. But as usual, the cop chose violence. He viciously attacked the girl. And i don't think losing his job is enough. I think she has a strong case. He should have been charged.
so, what do you think the training ought to be? Let's see how you extricate the suspect from the classroom.
In this case, pick up the desk, with her in it, and carry it into the hall.
hahahahahahahahhaahhaahhaaha funny stuff frances, just how does he do that? ever pick up a desk with 140 pounds in it? you should know that is physically impossible, but I get that you have no other answer.

You must be retarded. Goon boy bench presses over six hundred pounds. I myself posted a video of him doing that.

So he can flip a desk over backward, with a person in it, and throw that person against a wall ----- yet faced with the headscratching dilemma of simply dragging the desk from point A to point B he suddenly becomes a paraplegic?

Your knee pads are showing, cop knob gobbler.

Desks aren't barbels. Weights don't struggle. There aren't 20 or so bystanders, possible attackers crowded around.

That you think it would be easy for him to get her out of that chair just shows how little experience you have with struggling people.

You don't NEED to "get her out" if what you're doing is dragging her outside, stupid. And there are no "possible attackers". The rest of the class is motionless simply trying not to be noticed so that they're not assaulted next. The girl in the back who nearly gets impaled in the eye is covering her eyes so she doesn't see what's about to happen.

"I've never seen anything so nasty looking, so sick to the point that you know, other students are turning away, don't know what to do, and are just scared for their lives," said Tony Robinson Jr., who made the recording "That's supposed to be somebody that's going to protect us. Not somebody that we need to be scare off, or afraid." -- WLTX

They all knew what was about to go down -- that's why we have not one, not two but three videos. We all know too ---- those of us in the public who aren't down on our knees fellating the authority figure like some comic book action figure.

Grow a pair already ya goddam WIMP. Try at least appearing to stand up for everybody's rights as a citizen instead of jacking off to authority figures and letting the rest of us protect you.

Last edited:

She's 16, it's the law.
she's an asshole.
Doesn't matter if she was, it was his job to protect her, not toss her around.

so, what do you think the training ought to be? Let's see how you extricate the suspect from the classroom.
hahahahahahahahhaahhaahhaaha funny stuff frances, just how does he do that? ever pick up a desk with 140 pounds in it? you should know that is physically impossible, but I get that you have no other answer.

You must be retarded. Goon boy bench presses over six hundred pounds. I myself posted a video of him doing that.

So he can flip a desk over backward, with a person in it, and throw that person against a wall ----- yet faced with the headscratching dilemma of simply dragging the desk from point A to point B he suddenly becomes a paraplegic?

Desks aren't barbels. Weights don't struggle. There aren't 20 or so bystanders, possible attackers crowded around.

That you think it would be easy for him to get her out of that chair just shows how little experience you have with struggling people.

You don't NEED to "get her out" if what you're doing is dragging her outside, stupid. And there are no "possible attackers". The rest of the class is motionless simply trying not to be noticed so that they're not assaulted next. The girl in the back who nearly gets impaled in the eye is covering her eyes so she doesn't see what's about to happen.

They all knew what was about to go down -- that's why we have not one, not two but three videos. We all know too ---- those of us in the public who aren't down on our knees fellating the authority figure like some comic book action figure.

Grow a pair already ya goddam WIMP. Try at least appearing to stand up for everybody's rights as a citizen instead of jacking off to authority figures and letting the rest of us protect you.
the cop did his job, pin a medal on him. He had to throw the garbage out and did just that.

She's 16, it's the law.
she's an asshole.
again, no it wasn't, it was to protect 29 other students from the threat in the room and he did his job.

the cop did his job, pin a medal on him. He had to throw the garbage out and did just that.
For most reasonable people, he is the garbage, and did a heck of a job, Brownie, of getting himself tossed.

She's 16, it's the law.
she's an asshole.
again, no it wasn't, it was to protect 29 other students from the threat in the room and he did his job.
One, there clearly weren't 29, and two you, like the cop, made a mountain out of a puppy tug-of-war.

For most reasonable people, he is the garbage, and did a heck of a job, Brownie, of getting himself tossed.
well when you find that reasonable person, you tell them that jc456 loved the flip of the desk and the following extraction.

she's an asshole.
One, there clearly weren't 29, and two you, like the cop, made a mountain out of a puppy tug-of-war.
what mountain, did I make? I'm sorry, kidnapping, when one is held hostage by another. And dude, you can't see it any clearer when a cop has to be called in to extract a disruptive student from class. Just doesn't get any funnier than the video I watched on the extraction process.

well when you find that reasonable person, you tell them that jc456 loved the flip of the desk and the following extraction.
Since you enjoy police brutality against *******, that much is already clear...

she's an asshole.
what mountain, did I make? I'm sorry, kidnapping, when one is held hostage by another. And dude, you can't see it any clearer when a cop has to be called in to extract a disruptive student from class. Just doesn't get any funnier than the video I watched on the extraction process.
Sitting at her desk refusing to obey a teach is kidnapping? Nope.

And you say you raised daughters? I'm having a very hard time believing that. My older sister took at least a year off my parents life for every year she was a teenager...

she's an asshole.

And you say you raised daughters? I'm having a very hard time believing that. My older sister took at least a year off my parents life for every year she was a teenager...
was there any lesson being learned while everyone waited for the princess to get her attention? nope. held hostage. They couldn't leave the room could they?

was there any lesson being learned while everyone waited for the princess to get her attention? nope. held hostage. They couldn't leave the room could they?
They had no problem just walking out when they wanted to now did they?

Why didn't she just leave when asked to leave, it was obvious she had no intention of being taught? She doesn't care. And yet you want us to care about her? I would if she had some sense of humility, but until then, she can rot somewhere uneducated and it's fine with me.

Irrelevant. There's some story there but whatever it is, it's irrelevant.

Again for the intellectually gummed up, this isn't a story about the girl, except as far as she represents any of us that could have been on the same receiving end. This is a story about a goon cop who flipped the fuck out, committed assault and reckless endangerment, and arguably false arrest. And in the larger scope it's a story about knob gobblers like you who egg them on.

Fucking coward.
you have no authority to tell me it is irrelevant. You either explain the intention behind it and why she choose to do that, or you sir continue to back a kidnapper, someone who held her 29 classmates hostage while she acted like an asshole. yeah you back that story friend, me I have the cops back.

More deflection off the issue because you can't deal with it. Fucking coward. Onto ignore you go. Ciao.
29 classmates held hostage, let's present it correctly now.

And btw, if it were me I file charges against her for kidnapping her classmates.
A debate at Fox’s Houston station went off the rails on Tuesday after a white Republican pundit told a black activist that “black culture” caused a cop to body slam a high school girl in South Carolina.

Angela Box argued that Deputy Ben Fields should not have been fired for violently throwing a 16-year-old school girl to the ground because he was “doing his job.”

“It’s time we start addressing the root cause of all this,” she said. “The disrespect of teachers, this Black Lives Matter movement, this perpetual chip on your shoulder against everybody that’s not like yourself. It’s got to stop. We’ve got to address the culture.”

Activist Quanell X then said: “Now for you to say that we need to deal with the culture of black kids in schools,” he noted, taking a deep breath. “Let’s deal with the culture of these crazy fanatic white boys who go in schools with guns and shoot and kill everybody.”

Ok, this is exactly what blacks on USMB do. Instead of staying on topic, they instead want to change the subject to dysfunctional white people. Why do blacks get so defensive when white people point out their bad behavior? Colombine shooters and Sandy Hook shooters have nothing to do with the topic of bad black behavior. And it seems blacks teach their kids this bad behavior very young. Then defend them when they get in trouble. Then cry racism.

Quanell X then replied. “Don’t tell me a damn thing about the black culture and kids in school when it’s white boys who go in school and murder all kinds of innocent people. Don’t tell me that! We need to study these fanatic white boys!”

I don't know why I got an alert on this but no I don't agree this is a racial incident. I see no such indication.

Is Ben Fields a racist? I don't know that and nothing in these videos suggests either way. What I do see is egregious brutality and endangerment against peaceful citizens, and that's what this is all about. What he's doing is obediently, even slavishly, following the Warrior Cop model that's been infiltrating police like a cancer.

I don't believe this Warrior Cop Culture is white supremacist. I think it's police-supremacist. It sees itself as a military class, superior to the rest of us the unwashed, who it views as an enemy to be vanquished. It's visited on blacks, Hispanics, whites and even women. And here, as in McKinney Texas, it's devolved to attacking teenage girls.

Its victims are not dependent on race but with its view of itself as a "superior" life form it has the same divisive class-mentality as racism does. And that's fucked up. The Warrior Cop is to the general public as the KKK was to black people.

Forum List

Back