Outrage grows after South Carolina officer throws student in classroom

He assaulted her. Now I understand when one of Obama's kids which aren't exactly civilized and can't operate in a civilized society without aping out but what if it had been a white kid that IS civilized....cop has no self control and with 2 previous lawsuits has no business being around ANY underage folks or even on the police force.

I take back every bad thing I ever said about you. Your irrational cop hatred is consistent whether the thug be white or black, they are never wrong and the cop is. High points for consistency, no points for bat shit crazy.
Is the cop not nuts? 2 previous lawsuits for SAME THING!? Dude ain't mentally capable or stable enough to do this job...no way..
Lawsuits? Are you making this up? Do you have a link?

COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — The attorney for a teen who was flipped backward out of her desk and tossed across a classroom says his client did suffer several injuries during her arrest.

Columbia attorney Todd Rutherford told ABC's "Good Morning America" on Wednesday that Richland County Senior Deputy Ben Fields should have been fired as soon as Sheriff Leon Lott saw the video recorded by several students at Spring Valley High School in Columbia.

"She now has a cast on her arm, she has neck and back injuries. She has a Band-Aid on her forehead where she suffered rug burn on her forehead," Rutherford told the network.

Lott had said Tuesday that the girl was uninjured in the confrontation but "may have had a rug burn."

Hey, whats a little broken arm compared to disrespectful words or actions? Sticks and stone will sooth the bones but words hurt like the Dickens.

Isnt that how it goes? For cops?
She wasn't forcibly arrested for snide comments, she was forcibly arrested for refusing to follow lawful commands. If she followed instructions, she could have been as snotty about it as she wanted to and nothing would have happened. You Leftists are completely illogical.

sure shit head ....

Good, glad we had this talk about 'civility' and how you took it to heart. :p

(I love how anonymity behind a computer makes people so much 'bigger' and 'nastier' than they would ever dare to be in person.)
There is no "we" between you and me...you are a wing nut I am not.....I am not into "civility" for folks cheering child abuse...

If he is on suspension without pay, I'm pretty sure that the police department thinks he violated police procedures, and that changes everything. All I have to go on is a video and I gave my opinion of what I saw. It's possible that my interpretation was wrong. We shall see what the investigation finds out.

Of course he violated policy. It can't be SOP for an officer working in a school to handle children that way especially in response to that situation.

It looked to me and many others that she was responsible for the chair going over, but I'm not an expert in police policy, and neither are you.
Yeah, by not willingly getting out of it when she was directed to.

Hey, whats a little broken arm compared to disrespectful words or actions? Sticks and stone will sooth the bones but words hurt like the Dickens.

Oh give me a break, as soon as mummy and daddy saw the chair flip over they had 'George Sink', ambulance chaser, on the phone as they were hearing cash register bells going off.

:rolleyes:

COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — The attorney for a teen who was flipped backward out of her desk and tossed across a classroom says his client did suffer several injuries during her arrest.

Columbia attorney Todd Rutherford told ABC's "Good Morning America" on Wednesday that Richland County Senior Deputy Ben Fields should have been fired as soon as Sheriff Leon Lott saw the video recorded by several students at Spring Valley High School in Columbia.

"She now has a cast on her arm, she has neck and back injuries. She has a Band-Aid on her forehead where she suffered rug burn on her forehead," Rutherford told the network.

Lott had said Tuesday that the girl was uninjured in the confrontation but "may have had a rug burn."

She wasn't forcibly arrested for snide comments, she was forcibly arrested for refusing to follow lawful commands. If she followed instructions, she could have been as snotty about it as she wanted to and nothing would have happened. You Leftists are completely illogical.

Just make up a reason besides everything could be a crime so lets start breaking arms

If he is on suspension without pay, I'm pretty sure that the police department thinks he violated police procedures, and that changes everything. All I have to go on is a video and I gave my opinion of what I saw. It's possible that my interpretation was wrong. We shall see what the investigation finds out.

Of course he violated policy. It can't be SOP for an officer working in a school to handle children that way especially in response to that situation.

It looked to me and many others that she was responsible for the chair going over, but I'm not an expert in police policy, and neither are you.

I didn't say I was. I said he couldn't have acted within policy when he handled that girl like he did. It's hard to believe that is standard behavior for police in a school.That should be apparent given the actions taken by the district.
Schools don't deserve to have police on campus if they don't want them to perform their duties. I think they're going to have a hard time refilling that post.

Just make up a reason besides everything could be a crime so lets start breaking arms

Do you know for a fact her arm was indeed broken? Or are you just assuming it is because of the report of a cast?

I take back every bad thing I ever said about you. Your irrational cop hatred is consistent whether the thug be white or black, they are never wrong and the cop is. High points for consistency, no points for bat shit crazy.
Is the cop not nuts? 2 previous lawsuits for SAME THING!? Dude ain't mentally capable or stable enough to do this job...no way..

Apparently the girl wasn't raised properly enough to be in a taxpayer funded school.
Yeah because NO other child that age plays on a cell phone at school...sure thing sparky.

What it was is irrelevant. What she did shows disrespect and an attitude of not having to do what you're told even when the one telling you have the authority to do so. It could have been anything.
OK I will get a badge and tell you to turn over your guns. Now do it! See you didnt do it...no respect for the law.

You do that and you'll be arrested by your fellow cops.

Not that you could even remotely meet the standards, you would fail the psych exam within 2 minutes.

and the cops is being fired for being a child abusing steroid abusing Gorilla...it all works out..

South Carolina sheriff’s deputy who was caught slamming student to be fired
The dismissal of officer Ben Fields is expected to be announced during a noon news conference called by Richland County Sheriff Leon Lott to reveal the findings of his agency’s internal investigation into Monday’s incident.

Do you know for a fact her arm was indeed broken? Or are you just assuming it is because of the report of a cast?

IDK, dont hospitals put casts on for fun? Maybe its paper mache for art class.

ROFLMNAO!

Well yes... suffering injury is what one should reasonably expect when you tell a 250 lb man with 18" biceps to shove it.

RULE: Never tell a man who is 5 times your size to shove it.

Consequences for violating the rule: Potentially severe injuries.

That is how it works and the attempt to alter 'how it works', will only make the situation worse, inevitably causing greater injury.

Now would you like to see what happens to kids who think that THEY are the center of the universe and that they should bear no respect for cops?

Allow a brief demonstration, go to 4:10 to see the relevant penalty for early withdrawal of respect for lawful authority:

I didn't say I was. I said he couldn't have acted within policy when he handled that girl like he did. It's hard to believe that is standard behavior for police in a school.That should be apparent given the actions taken by the district.

Yet you mention nothing about had the girl done what she was told, his involvement doesn't occur.

Apparently the actions by her mother to raise her as a bratty little bitch was more of the problem. It's the attitude of I'm going to be an asshole but get mad when you treat me like one.

Apparently your mother didn't do such a great job teaching her boy respect for women. Any grown man( there are several on here), who continually refer to women as "bitch" have no respect for either themselves or women. Grow up. She's a fourteen year old. Who does that?

I'll call a young lady who acts like a young lady, but somebody who is bratty and disobeys police and then assaults the police and resists arrest is a bitch. People deserve to be called what their conduct merits and nothing else.

Resisting what? Verbal command to put away her cell phone? Kids are bratty as some adults are abusive and excessive use of force. If I did something like this to my kids I would be doing 20 years in prison. But an policeman can do this to my child and be doing his job??
He used excessive force considering his size and the size of the girl. He turn this child over in here chair and dragged her across the room. Do you think he would do this to his own daughter.
Why do you Leftists lie? He didn't "drag" her anywhere, he put her on the floor to arrest her and did so quickly as he was trained to do because she was resisting arrest and assaulting him.

Stop lying, Leftists!

Well yes... suffering injury is what one should reasonably expect when you tell a 250 lb man with 18" biceps to shove it.

Never commit child abuse and aggravated child endangerment when there is a camera recording your crime ...if he goes to prison lets see how big man fares in there when he is not pummeling a little girl that weight a 150 lbs less than he does...

FIRED!
Sheriff to Announce South Carolina Deputy Ben Fields to Be Fired: Sources

Do any of you still believe he acted appropriately?

What am I thinking? Of course you do.
Que the outrage over the department being forced to do this.

He won't be a cop anymore, but she will still be a little disrespectful, disobedient, disruptive brat...and mummy and daddy are going to make money off their child's 'special talents' instead of correcting her behavior.

:clap:
He will be a cop. He did nothing wrong and this "investigation" is nothing more than perfunctory.

FIRED!

He won't be a cop anymore, but she will still be a little disrespectful, disobedient, disruptive brat...and mummy and daddy are going to make money off their child's 'special talents' instead of correcting her behavior.

And he will still be a poorly trained juice head from a obvious background of being bullied and repressed homosexuality

FIRED!

He will be a cop. He did nothing wrong and this "investigation" is nothing more than perfunctory.

Its over, the investigation got his ass fired. You're wrong again.

Forum List

Back