Outrageous And Uncalled For: Harriet Tubman Wins Vote For Possible Face On $20 Bill

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
This is down right insanity. It boils down between her, Eleanor Roosevelt, Rosa Parks or some Cherokee squaw named Wilma Mankiller, all women. This is a slap in the face to Andrew Jackson. He saved this nations sovereignty from being lost at the Battle of New Orleans. This shows once again how political correctness is ruining this nation.

attachment.php

LA Times

Last edited:
They're dredging the footnotes of American history to find a non-white male to plaster on a bill.

LMAO!! Poor Stevie. His brand of lunacy is losing by leaps and bounds.

What does it matter who is on the $20 bill? But I think we are long over due for some face that reflects the nation.

What's wrong with the face of an Aunt Jemima on the $20 bill? After all Tubman only invented the wash tub, didn't she?

Last edited:

What does it matter who is on the $20 bill? But I think we are long over due for some face that reflects the nation.
A tired crack whore on food stamps may be a bit much, if you get my drift.

This is down right insanity. It boils down between her, Eleanor Roosevelt, Rosa Parks or some Cherokee squaw named Wilma Mankiller, all women. This is a slap in the face to Andrew Jackson. He saved this nations sovereignty from being lost at the Battle of New Orleans. This shows once again how political correctness is ruining this nation.

attachment.php

LA Times

Oh, and that "some Cherokee squaw" was the chief of teh Cherokee nation for 10 years. Maybe if you quit focusing on your hatred so much you might accomplish something too.

I didn't realize there were any crackwhores nominated. Seems to me those women were all accomplished and famous in their own rights.

I didn't realize there were any crackwhores nominated. Seems to me those women were all accomplished and famous in their own rights.
You were the one who said "reflects the nation". Old famous and accomplished white men are overly represented, so we can go in the opposite direction, for balance. Wadda you think?

True American heroines all.

"Seems to me those women were all accomplished and famous in their own rights."

I agree.

And, if it makes the ^^^assholes'^^^ heads explode, all the better.

:)

You were the one who said "reflects the nation". Old famous and accomplished white men are overly represented, so we can go in the opposite direction, for balance. Wadda you think?

I think the nominees are all good ones.

attachment.php

LA Times
i hope then that all americans boycott the 20.00 bill and just use 10's. I will!

Those that contributed the most to the country should have precedent if Jackson is to be replaced. Along those lines, the most obvious should be Reagan or the forgotten but great Polk, but then they're white men. Besides, why are they picking on Jackson when Alexander Hamilton, a white man, is on the $10 bill?

Oh, he is no longer PC because of Indians I guess.

I think the nominees are all good ones.
What's wrong with keeping Jackson? He whipped the British (Who torched the White House) at New Orleans and kept this nation from falling in the hands of a foreign sovereignty. In essence, he preserved our freedoms. He is a patriotic iconic figure to look up to. Those women belong on a stamp or something else.

Those that contributed the most to the country should have precedent if Jackson is to be replaced. Along those lines, the most obvious should be Reagan or the forgotten but great Polk, but then they're white men. Besides, why are they picking on Jackson when Alexander Hamilton, a white man, is on the $10 bill?

But RWs don't mind that Texasss wants Thomas Jefferson removed from history books because 'he didn't contribute much'.

Reagan? I would think he would do better on the higher denominations. Since the debt he built was in the higher numbers.

attachment.php

LA Times
i hope then that all americans boycott the 20.00 bill and just use 10's. I will!

Good for you.

That'll show 'em.

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back