Feminists demand Andrew Jackson taken off $20 bill. Replace with woman!!

I hope not. It would be sad to see America's Greatest President removed from the bill..... especially to be replaced by a WOMAN.

I would never be able to touch a $20 bill again.

Oooh.....another conservative that doesn't think much of women........Bwahahaha....then you all claim that the Republican party isn't at war with women.....it's no wonder none of your clowns are going to get many votes....:)

Oooh.....another conservative that doesn't think much of women........ Bwahahaha.... then you all claim that the Republican party isn't at war with women.....it's no wonder none of your clowns are going to get many votes....:)

I'm a Conservative. Republicans are Liberals. As a real Conservative I don't think much of about 95% of humanity as a whole.

BULLETS not Ballots is the way to change the world.

The other side could feature her ass.

It would have to come as a set of two ten dollar bills, though.

They should put her on a coin...."head" or "tail" would take on a new meaning.

Typical right wing respect for women. Thanks for reinforcing it.
Typical lib. Simple point flies over head. I was making fun of removing Andrew Jackson in favor of another with a vagina as their primary qualification.

Although, in fairness, KK is more than a person with a vagina.

She has a monumental ass, too.
Maybe they could replace Lincoln on Mt. Rushmore with her ass?

Mt Rushmore isn't large enough

[

What the hell is their reasoning?

Their reasoning is "'more special treatment for women".

It really is absurd that they think elanor roosevelt was as great a person as andrew jackson. If elanor hadn't married FDR, nobody would have ever heard of her.

Oooh.....another conservative that doesn't think much of women........ Bwahahaha.... then you all claim that the Republican party isn't at war with women.....it's no wonder none of your clowns are going to get many votes....:)

I'm a Conservative. Republicans are Liberals. As a real Conservative I don't think much of about 95% of humanity as a whole.

Hate to break the news to you. Most conservatives are Republicans. If your a "real" conservative that doesn't think much of about 95% of humanity, you must be a meaningless number of jerks.

Hate to break the news to you. Most conservatives are Republicans. If your a "real" conservative that doesn't think much of about 95% of humanity, you must be a meaningless number of jerks.

No. Most Republicans THING they are Conservatives when they really aren't.

Real Conservatives make up such a small part of the population because we cent exist anywhere other than in the US and our lifestyle has been systematically destroyed over the last 60 years or so.

Typical lib. Simple point flies over head. I was making fun of removing Andrew Jackson in favor of another with a vagina as their primary qualification.
Replacing a prick....that's novel.
Why do you say he's a prick?

Andrew Jackson was a pretty influential historical figure, he started the Democcratic party for one thing, he probably was a prick, although he had a very rough childhood. He was responsible for the death and forced relocation of thousands of Indians, ( Cherokee I believe among others) who were not at war with us, to take their land. He also double crossed these same indians who fought with him to give him victory against the British.

Being a US president, and the founder of the Democratic Party, I suppose he has had a rightful place on our currency, but nobodys perfect. depending on who you asked, he probably was a prick, and at other times a hero. Undoubtedly he wasnt afraid to go into battle. My feeling is, if they are going to take him off the bill, he should be replaced by someone at least as Historicaly relevant. Choosing a woman, just to choose a woman is not my first choice for sure, I would go with an Indian chief or something related. I think it would be much more interesting

Andrew Jackson was a pretty influential historical figure, he started the Democcratic party for one thing, he probably was a prick, although he had a very rough childhood. He was responsible for the death and forced relocation of thousands of Indians, ( Cherokee I believe among others) who were not at war with us, to take their land. He also double crossed these same indians who fought with him to give him victory against the British.

Being a US president, and the founder of the Democratic Party, I suppose he has had a rightful place on our currency, but nobodys perfect. depending on who you asked, he probably was a prick, and at other times a hero. Undoubtedly he wasnt afraid to go into battle. My feeling is, if they are going to take him off the bill, he should be replaced by someone at least as Historicaly relevant. Choosing a woman, just to choose a woman is not my first choice for sure, I would go with an Indian chief or something related. I think it would be much more interesting

Nobody said Jackson was a prick. That was just Weasel not being able to comprehend what was actually said and getting his panties in a wad.

Might as well throw that Kardashian gal on it.

And then they wonder why they are about to thumped in the female vote by at least 20 points in 2016....

That was completely refreshing.

I thank you, Anathema - for having the courage to admit what assholes Conservatives really are.

Bravo. Please do keep up the good work.

And then they wonder why they are about to thumped in the female vote by at least 20 points in 2016....

Where were the women in 2014 then ? I mean, if they are going to vote Dim by a margin of 20%, why does the GOP have the House and Senate ?

Where were the women in 2014 then ? I mean, if they are going to vote Dim by a margin of 20%, why does the GOP have the House and Senate ?

You honestly mean that you do not understand the historical difference in voter turnout in mid-terms as opposed to presidential cycles? Really?

Jeez...

How about we DEMAND the feminist shut the hell up and stop making DEMANDS that will effect the REST OF US. not only will this cost out the ass but we don't want who they have chosen. so shut up already

Nobody said Jackson was a prick. That was just Weasel not being able to comprehend what was actually said and getting his panties in a wad.
Were you being fisted when you typed that? If she didn't mean that she didn't express it very well.

Oh, please point out where I said they picked him because he was a man. And while you're at it, also point out the rule number that says they have to be a "President".
You can't keep up with your own bullshit. If you're saying he was pick for being a prick or having one what else could it mean?
Don't blame me for your comprehension problems. Please point out where I said he was picked because he was a man? Is it because you are saying the women are being picked because they have a vagina? You're pissed because you made a comment and I made one back that bit you in the ass.

And I said he was picked because he was a president, I didn't make your claim that you had to be president. Try reading when the blood red hate clears from your eyes.

You are making statements that have nothing to do with my comment, and then getting pissed cause you can't refute. Quit being so stupid.
Don't blame me for your typing while so emotional you can't make a point. You bit me in the ass? You stupid freak. You don't have the power to piss me off, your tantrums don't make other's look bad. FYI, Retardo, the word prick has a different connotations than just "male". It's the equivalent to c*nt. You're just too emotional to think straight.

Hey, why is **** blocked but prick isn't? That's sexist.

You honestly mean that you do not understand the historical difference in voter turnout in mid-terms as opposed to presidential cycles? Really?

Jeez...

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Bottom line, if there is a 20% gap, then obviously millions of women didn't care enough to show up at the polls, since the election would have never been in doubt had they been there.

Forum List

Back