Outrageous! Congress acts to remove bust of Dred Scott decision author, Chief Justice Roger B. Taney

Interesting that not a single person from the right in this thread disagreed with the statement that only white people should be allowed to be citizens.
Because not one single white in America thinks that. Why deny something that isn't even true.

Interesting that not a single person from the right in this thread disagreed with the statement that only white people should be allowed to be citizens.
Yeah, you’re such a smarty, of course that means that we all agree with it! You get a medal for figuring that out!! 🙄

Yeah, you’re such a smarty, of course that means that we all agree with it! You get a medal for figuring that out!! 🙄

Pretty much, nobody on this forum has any problem calling out things they do not agree with

I find this appalling. Chief Justice Roger Taney was an advocate for White civil rights. This is a travesty by removing this patriotic historical figure from the capitol. The founders and first Congress never intended for blacks to be citizens of the new country. Only White people. It should have stayed that way.
Congress_Taney_51313

The exit is thataway, douche. GTFO of my country.

Pretty much, nobody on this forum has any problem calling out things they do not agree with
I think someone already put you in your place, I noticed that you didn’t respond to them. Go figure. No one put you in charge, you can have whatever opinion you want, doesn’t make it right or worth a damn.

Why aren’t you calling out every leftie that immaturely calls conservatives maga-ts? Are you a fucking bigot? Guess so.

I think someone already put you in your place, I noticed that you didn’t respond to them. Go figure. No one put you in charge, you can have whatever opinion you want, doesn’t make it right or worth a damn.

Why aren’t you calling out every leftie that immaturely calls conservatives maga-ts? Are you a fucking bigot? Guess so.

Yeah, because calling someone maga-ts is the exact same thing as saying only white people should be US citizens. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Statues celebrating Roger Taney as an example of our society's aspirations and ideals should have been taken down long, long ago.

OP: I can breathe water and hold people under under until they learn how.

Other posters: <roll eyes and walk away>

GG: I'm not surprised that you idiots support this. You didn't publicly say you disagree with it.

</thread>

OP: I can breathe water and hold people under under until they learn how.

Other posters: <roll eyes and walk away>

GG: I'm not surprised that you idiots support this. You didn't publicly say you disagree with it.

</thread>
Hmmm. GG, you say it's fake news, but that's pretty much what you did. Sometimes things are just so stupid, so far beyond ridiculous that you don't even have to state that you disagree with it, you just shake your head and walk away. Saying that only white people should be citizens of the United States is one of those things. You might as well insist that people have to disagree with holding people under water until they learn to breathe it.

They gonna dig up his grave too?
"For Black Americans who have grown up in segregation"

The man is a fraud. Legal segregation ended in 1954. Green earned his law degree in 1973. He was a toddler a the time segregation ended. In no way can he be said to have lived under segregation.

Forum List

Back