Outrageous: Federal Appeals Court Says New Orleans Can Remove Patriotic Confederate Statues

To the scrap heap where they belong
Why? Does historical southern heritage scare you?

Simpletons like your kind don't scare anybody
But my white southern historical heritage does!

Your white southern heritage is a joke
How so? Explain how beautiful southern heritage and hospitality is a joke.

If you're an example of that "beautiful southern heritage", then the crushing defeat your ancestors received at the hands of the Union was well earned.

If you're an example of that "beautiful southern heritage", then the crushing defeat your ancestors received at the hands of the Union was well earned.
You're very unAmerican I see!

This is highly outrageous and unacceptable. It is a teachable moment for whites that non-whites led by the Jews have every intention of erasing their existence from the face of the Earth. It is also a teachable moment about the dangers of Jewish supremacy in our own homelands, or anywhere else for that matter.

www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/03/07/518986603/new-orleans-can-remove-confederate-statues-federal-appeals-court-says
Good stuff. Now the inbred crackers can just mount the statues on their 6x6 plot of land in front of their trailers.

Youre very recessive I see.

It is not fear. The city council (duly elected officials) listened to their constituents and voted to remove teh statues. Why you think you have a say in the matter is baffling. I think it is a waste of time and money. But that is my personal opinion.

History will not change because 3 statues in New Orleans are taken down.

I am a white southerner. I doubt that scares anyone. And neither does yours.

Exactly what is the huge loss if these 3 statues are removed? I have been to New Orleans many times. One of my favorite cities. I don't recall even seeing these statues.

So his fondness for the US troops who stopped the rebellion against the United States of America is unAmerican? But your worship of those who chose to leave the US is somehow patriotic?

Now that is quite a show of mental acrobatics.

One of our primary heritages from the south is the music. And that music came from the blending of African rhythms with Scot-Irish melodies. From blues to bluegrass, rock and jazz, it is that blending that created a sound uniquely American. Of course, Stevie boi will deny that. LOL

Steve claims to be the finest the South can offer, and yet he wrote in other threads about a Damn Yankee named Trump being the Emperor of America and God like status while calling another poster here in this damn thread un-American!

Now either Steve is messing with everyone or he is just flipping nuts.

The people of the region want the statues gone and no one cares about Steve suppose white pride either.

Also Steve seeing you made the claim the Jewish people are behind this erasing of your family history make me want to ask again and can you tell me if Ivanka Trump and her Jewish Husband are behind all this or are they one of those good Jewish people because of their relationship with Donald John Trump!?!

Steve claims to be the finest the South can offer, and yet he wrote in other threads about a Damn Yankee named Trump being the Emperor of America and God like status while calling another poster here in this damn thread un-American!

The people of the region want the statues gone and no one cares about Steve suppose white pride either.

Also Steve seeing you made the claim the Jewish people are behind this erasing of your family history make me want to ask again and can you tell me if Ivanka Trump and her Jewish Husband are behind all this or are they one of those good Jewish people because of their relationship with Donald John Trump!?!

Maybe Stevie and some of his buddies should contact the New Orleans city council. Perhaps they could get paid for removing the statues and then could take those statues home with them. Obviously he wants the statues. It is equally obvious that New Orleans does not.

Maybe Stevie and some of his buddies should contact the New Orleans city council. Perhaps they could get paid for removing the statues and then could take those statues home with them. Obviously he wants the statues. It is equally obvious that New Orleans does not.

Not a bad idea and both sides would be happy...

This is highly outrageous and unacceptable. It is a teachable moment for whites that non-whites led by the Jews have every intention of erasing their existence from the face of the Earth. It is also a teachable moment about the dangers of Jewish supremacy in our own homelands, or anywhere else for that matter.

www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/03/07/518986603/new-orleans-can-remove-confederate-statues-federal-appeals-court-says
It's outrageous but bigots like you help make it happen. You feed the black and democrat and left wing racist bigots with fuel to fire their bigotry.

He certainly supplies me with siglines....

The last first lady we had was Laura Bush. The life form that occupied the 8 years after her was a proto-human entity.

I've donated quite a lot to our new Holy Emperor of the White race, starting about November last year. It's been worth it.

We need a Fuhrer in these turbulent times to deal with the Mexicans and Muslims who want to kill us. Trump is that man and White America will make it so, especially the silent majority.

Care to essplain how that's my bigotry?

Check his avatar. For that matter ---- check your own.

I am a white southerner. I doubt that scares anyone. And neither does yours.

Exactly what is the huge loss if these 3 statues are removed? I have been to New Orleans many times. One of my favorite cities. I don't recall even seeing these statues.

I know two of them because they're in the middle of traffic circles I use a lot. But when I do I'm looking for other traffic and where my turn is, not gazing at a monument, so they're not placed for contemplation anyway.

The obelisk commemorating the vigilante group (the "White League") I've never seen. Heard of the White League but not from a monument. Apparently it's in the French Quarter. :dunno:

After the war, however, Beauregard advocated reconciliation between Democrats and Republicans in city and state politics, a move many former Confederates saw as a betrayal of “the Cause.” Though a proud and loyal southerner, the Times-Picayune declared, “in peace, he forgot he hated Yankees.” After the Civil War ended, Beauregard became president of the Jackson and Great Northern Railroad, and was perhaps the most prosperous of the eight Confederate full generals as well as the most easily adapted to life in the New South. General Beauregard Statue - Stop 1 of 13 in the City Park tourStop 4 of 4 in the Confederate Monuments in New Orleans tour | New Orleans Historical BTW anyone claiming theyve been to New Orleans several times and never saw any of these is either blind, lying, or camped in their hotels immediate area.

Last edited:
One of our primary heritages from the south is the music. And that music came from the blending of African rhythms with Scot-Irish melodies. From blues to bluegrass, rock and jazz, it is that blending that created a sound uniquely American. Of course, Stevie boi will deny that. LOL

Very true. Slavery was a scourge and racism a disease of its legacy --- but Jazz, Blues ----and even Country music :eek: formed specifically in this country specifically because of the marriage of African and European sensibilities, without which none of them would exist. Doesn't in any way justify the slave trade but it is an example of making lemonade when life gives you lemons. And New Orleans was the birthplace of that Jazz, specifically because it allowed the African population to express its culture in Congo Square and Bayou St. John.

Same thing took place in Brazil, the other massive land mass that imported slaves to work in the Americas, where the African semba rhythms of Angola merged with the plaintive fado melody sensibility of Portugal --- which is what's going on in my avatar.--- to produce Samba and its related offspring, including Bossa Nova (which then intermingled with Jazz).

After the war, however, Beauregard advocated reconciliation between Democrats and Republicans in city and state politics, a move many former Confederates saw as a betrayal of “the Cause.” Though a proud and loyal southerner, the Times-Picayune declared, “in peace, he forgot he hated Yankees.” After the Civil War ended, Beauregard became president of the Jackson and Great Northern Railroad, and was perhaps the most prosperous of the eight Confederate full generals as well as the most easily adapted to life in the New South. General Beauregard Statue - Stop 1 of 13 in the City Park tourStop 4 of 4 in the Confederate Monuments in New Orleans tour | New Orleans Historical BTW anyone claining theyve been to New Orleans several times and never saw any of these is either blind, lying, or camped in their hotels immediate area.

Or we don't go to New Orleans to look at statues. The architecture catches my eye far more than statues.

After the war, however, Beauregard advocated reconciliation between Democrats and Republicans in city and state politics, a move many former Confederates saw as a betrayal of “the Cause.” Though a proud and loyal southerner, the Times-Picayune declared, “in peace, he forgot he hated Yankees.” After the Civil War ended, Beauregard became president of the Jackson and Great Northern Railroad, and was perhaps the most prosperous of the eight Confederate full generals as well as the most easily adapted to life in the New South. General Beauregard Statue - Stop 1 of 13 in the City Park tourStop 4 of 4 in the Confederate Monuments in New Orleans tour | New Orleans Historical BTW anyone claining theyve been to New Orleans several times and never saw any of these is either blind, lying, or camped in their hotels immediate area.

Or we don't go to New Orleans to look at statues. The architecture catches my eye far more than statues.

The only reason I know where the Lee statue is is that I needed to know where "Lee Circle" is to get places. Never actually looked at it.

Who said anything about going to see it intentionally. Lee Statue is very prominent on the trolly line i believe headed out of CBD towards Superdome. Around it were the WWII museum and a Civil war museum.

Forum List

Back