Outrageous! Luna does it again!

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
This is horrible! I would much rather look at the freak show in the lower picture then to look at this horrifying abuse of visual sublimary! Something should be done immediately!

Screenshot_20240816-171506_Google.jpg
1723842828368.png

Last edited:
Evangelicals supporting a whoremonger for President ... the end times are at hand ... you know, neither of Nikki's kids have been convicted of felonies .... just saying ...

Evangelicals supporting a whoremonger for President ... the end times are at hand ... you know, neither of Nikki's kids have been convicted of felonies .... just saying ...
Know any POTUS people aside from Jimmy Carter that were not whoremongers?

Know any POTUS people aside from Jimmy Carter that were not whoremongers?

Neither Bush were known to be philanderers ... and Jimmy Carter admitted to Playboy magazine he had adulterous thoughts ... that's as bad as mongering whores ... even for Southern Baptists ...

Trump's a divorcee ... the bastard ... Evangelicals give up the moral high ground ... voting for Satan ... we can almost hear the thundering hooves of the Four Horsemen ...

Neither Bush were know to be philanderers ... and Jimmy Carter admitted to Playboy magazine he had adulterous thoughts ... that's as bad as mongering whores ... even for Southern Baptists ...
Ahhh.....jimmy was a good man.
Still is....I'm betting he was the most moral of all 45 of them!
Always liked him!

Neither Bush were known to be philanderers ... and Jimmy Carter admitted to Playboy magazine he had adulterous thoughts ... that's as bad as mongering whores ... even for Southern Baptists ...

Trump's a divorcee ... the bastard ...

I don’t think Gerald Ford fooled around.
Reagan or Obama either

Again, people in a line for photos, or a one-off. Epstein was notorious for getting photos with famous and wealthy people.

You really are clueless.

Trump kicked Epstein out of MAL.
Trump palled around with Epstein and called him a friend.
Admiring his taste in women

Trump kicked him out AFTER Epstein was arrested for molesting young girls
Trump was well aware of his taste in women

Forum List

Back