OUTSTANDING! Amnesty International Arrives in Ferguson

This is great news. The black community will be hugely grateful and AI will do much to calm the violence and looting.

"""In an unusual move, the global rights organization Amnesty International has dispatched a delegation of observers and organizers to Ferguson, Mo., to provide direct support to community members and to observe the police response to protests. The 13-person delegation, which arrived late last week, was the first of its kind deployed by Amnesty within the United States, the organization said."""

Amnesty International has come to Ferguson - The Washington Post
Amnesty International has come to Ferguson

Which proves we've finally sunk to 3rd world status... It took some doing but the negroes were finally able to pull it off.

I know, right?

I am furious with several organizations right now.
Every one of these "organizations", from Amnesty International down to the New Black Panthers, have their own selfish agendas, whether it involves pointing fingers or creating anarchy in the streets.

Every one of these "organizations", from Amnesty International down to the New Black Panthers, have their own selfish agendas, whether it involves pointing fingers or creating anarchy in the streets.
I know, right?

I am furious with several organizations right now.

That's kind of where I am at. Poor journalists. They are picked up and then released as soon as it is discovered they are journalists. Reading the news columns or opinion pieces would lead one to believe that they were intentionally prevented from reporting. So, it's not about Ferguson and it's not about racism and it's not about Michael Brown. It's about the journalists. You know..........omission of facts is still a lie, folks.

Nor do I understand when an elected official that should know that there is a procedure in place for officers that have shot someone demands an arrest thus implying that it will not be investigated. Unless....it's really not about Michael Brown.

The smartest move was register to vote. It was painful but I agreed with Jesse Jackson. It's a start.

This is great news. The black community will be hugely grateful and AI will do much to calm the violence and looting.

"""In an unusual move, the global rights organization Amnesty International has dispatched a delegation of observers and organizers to Ferguson, Mo., to provide direct support to community members and to observe the police response to protests. The 13-person delegation, which arrived late last week, was the first of its kind deployed by Amnesty within the United States, the organization said."""

Amnesty International has come to Ferguson - The Washington Post
Amnesty International has come to Ferguson

nobody cares

Very Nice. AI and the UN. New targets for the police officers and ones that I wholely support the beating and shooting of, whenever possible. Or as a friend of mine puts it.... "This creates a target rich environment."

Forum List

Back