Over 1,000 classified Clinton emails...agency misses court ordered release date

What I said is that when you have a security clearance you are required to know what is classified and what is not. Ignorance is no excuse.

Hillary has proven that she does NOT and / or that she doesn't care.
She has already put our natl security at risk and should be stripped of her Security Clearance, which SHOULD have been revoked when she was 'read out' of the State Department. (You can hold a security clearance once you have one, but it is not active or 'useful' unless you are in a position in which you can access classified, have a need to know, etc...)

'Often Confused'.
'Technology Challenged'
Has already jeopardized natl security
Perjury in the cover-up of this latest scandal....

NO business being President.

Obama's DOJ defending Hillary? A statement from her lawyers? Show me the statute supporting this. If she's doing government business, anything regarding government business it's not personal. There is no right to keep classified government information on a personal server, which is why she is under FBI investigation

the FBI has said that she personally, is NOT under investigation.

ABSOLUTELY, anything involving gvt records, is not personal

she did not delete GOVERNMENT emails, she deleted her non government, personal emails before sending her government records to archive, which is required by the rules...

i've been searching but haven't found a statute yet, newsmax and the washington post articles will have to do, until i find it.
Wow! You know what she deleted? How can that be?:dunno: and she is under investigation. She also said she had no classified emails on her server, which means she is a proven liar. Why do you support corruption in government?
Boy oh boy has the brainwashing right wing media done a job on you....

Sigh
She said she did not send or receive any emails marked classified, and she didn't. You call her a liar when all you have done on this thread is regurgitated lies that your right wing media told you to say. Doesn't that make YOU the unethical one?

So you have faith that Hillary Clinton is telling the truth? That says more about you than you know actually...."sigh"

faith
feyth]
belief that is not based on proof:
He had faith that the hypothesis would be substantiated by fact.

the definition of faith
its not a case of faith if she is telling the truth here ... whats wrong here is people like you with your hate towards the democrats/liberals and Hillary Clinton has clouded your judgement on what is true and what isn't true...

when you ask if I have faith its not a case of faith its a case of what is the truth .... so far I seen here people posting a law saying she can get ten years for violating this law ... the problem they have is its their hope that she violated this law ... the fact that nobody has ever got anything from her private server says it all about the law in question ... you see the law is subject to somebody getting into her records and taking information that could cause someone harm ... that hasn't ever happen ... I point this out time and time again where these people hate her so mush that they will argue to the umpteen time ... as far as I'm am concerned she hasn't violate any law, so says the FBI, so Says all the judges involved ...

then the benghazi bull shit ... they have this Idea that some were off shore they had people ready to land an save them ... if you do your research which I have posted many time, nobody was with in 4 hours travel to that area ... but the hate mongers here on this board will tell you there where... they will tell you she did nothing ... when you do find out she was trying to get anybody to go there who were close by ... not only americans but people who supported americans in that area ... she was trying her damnedest to get some one there and couldn't ... but to hear from the right she did nothing ... they problem here with the rights thinking is she has all the communication documents and recordings to these people in the area, showing everyone here how hard she did try ... so my question to you is what is your real reason that you feel she's a liar ... why do you have this hate towards a person and their party that you refuse to do any research in these matters ...
You don't seem to grasp the concept that a Federal official conducting government business on a private server is in itself a violation of the law, Billy! Those laws are there for our benefit...to keep our elected or appointed officials from conducting official business in secret. It's part of a system of checks and balances, Billy...designed to prevent corruption.

As for Benghazi? Your 4 hour travel time talking point is wonderful...right up until you realize that the battle went on for far longer than that. 11 plus hours if memory serves? So why wasn't help scrambled? Are you seriously telling me that the US military can't get a fighter jet over Benghazi within an 11 hour window? Those men on the ground in Benghazi were calling for aid...expecting it to come...and died waiting for that aid. Shame on Hillary Clinton and anyone else at the State Department that allowed that to happen.

Obama's DOJ defending Hillary? A statement from her lawyers? Show me the statute supporting this. If she's doing government business, anything regarding government business it's not personal. There is no right to keep classified government information on a personal server, which is why she is under FBI investigation

the FBI has said that she personally, is NOT under investigation.

ABSOLUTELY, anything involving gvt records, is not personal

she did not delete GOVERNMENT emails, she deleted her non government, personal emails before sending her government records to archive, which is required by the rules...

i've been searching but haven't found a statute yet, newsmax and the washington post articles will have to do, until i find it.
Wow! You know what she deleted? How can that be?:dunno: and she is under investigation. She also said she had no classified emails on her server, which means she is a proven liar. Why do you support corruption in government?
Boy oh boy has the brainwashing right wing media done a job on you....

Sigh
She said she did not send or receive any emails marked classified, and she didn't. You call her a liar when all you have done on this thread is regurgitated lies that your right wing media told you to say. Doesn't that make YOU the unethical one?

So you have faith that Hillary Clinton is telling the truth? That says more about you than you know actually...."sigh"

faith
feyth]
belief that is not based on proof:
He had faith that the hypothesis would be substantiated by fact.

the definition of faith
its not a case of faith if she is telling the truth here ... whats wrong here is people like you with your hate towards the democrats/liberals and Hillary Clinton has clouded your judgement on what is true and what isn't true...

when you ask if I have faith its not a case of faith its a case of what is the truth .... so far I seen here people posting a law saying she can get ten years for violating this law ... the problem they have is its their hope that she violated this law ... the fact that nobody has ever got anything from her private server says it all about the law in question ... you see the law is subject to somebody getting into her records and taking information that could cause someone harm ... that hasn't ever happen ... I point this out time and time again where these people hate her so mush that they will argue to the umpteen time ... as far as I'm am concerned she hasn't violate any law, so says the FBI, so Says all the judges involved ...

then the benghazi bull shit ... they have this Idea that some were off shore they had people ready to land an save them ... if you do your research which I have posted many time, nobody was with in 4 hours travel to that area ... but the hate mongers here on this board will tell you there where... they will tell you she did nothing ... when you do find out she was trying to get anybody to go there who were close by ... not only americans but people who supported americans in that area ... she was trying her damnedest to get some one there and couldn't ... but to hear from the right she did nothing ... they problem here with the rights thinking is she has all the communication documents and recordings to these people in the area, showing everyone here how hard she did try ... so my question to you is what is your real reason that you feel she's a liar ... why do you have this hate towards a person and their party that you refuse to do any research in these matters ...

People like you hero warship corrupt politicians...That's whats wrong with this country. That last post applies you to as well. You have faith in Hillary. Pardon me if i'm not impressed. I'd say the same thing if Hillary were a Republican. She, and her husband are pathetic. Crony capitalist, corrupt,greedy ,selfish, politicians, who have made tens of millions of dollars because of idiots like you.:slap:

Forum List

Back