Over 1,000 classified Clinton emails...agency misses court ordered release date

I saw it somewhere, let me try to find it again....here is this, in the meantime which discusses it....

DOJ to Judge: Hillary Right to Have Private Account, Delete Emails

Obama's DOJ defending Hillary? A statement from her lawyers? Show me the statute supporting this. If she's doing government business, anything regarding government business it's not personal. There is no right to keep classified government information on a personal server, which is why she is under FBI investigation

the FBI has said that she personally, is NOT under investigation.

ABSOLUTELY, anything involving gvt records, is not personal

she did not delete GOVERNMENT emails, she deleted her non government, personal emails before sending her government records to archive, which is required by the rules...

i've been searching but haven't found a statute yet, newsmax and the washington post articles will have to do, until i find it.
Wow! You know what she deleted? How can that be?:dunno: and she is under investigation. She also said she had no classified emails on her server, which means she is a proven liar. Why do you support corruption in government?
Boy oh boy has the brainwashing right wing media done a job on you....

Sigh
She said she did not send or receive any emails marked classified, and she didn't. You call her a liar when all you have done on this thread is regurgitated lies that your right wing media told you to say. Doesn't that make YOU the unethical one?

So you have faith that Hillary Clinton is telling the truth? That says more about you than you know actually...."sigh"

faith
feyth]
belief that is not based on proof:
He had faith that the hypothesis would be substantiated by fact.

the definition of faith
its not a case of faith if she is telling the truth here ... whats wrong here is people like you with your hate towards the democrats/liberals and Hillary Clinton has clouded your judgement on what is true and what isn't true...

when you ask if I have faith its not a case of faith its a case of what is the truth .... so far I seen here people posting a law saying she can get ten years for violating this law ... the problem they have is its their hope that she violated this law ... the fact that nobody has ever got anything from her private server says it all about the law in question ... you see the law is subject to somebody getting into her records and taking information that could cause someone harm ... that hasn't ever happen ... I point this out time and time again where these people hate her so mush that they will argue to the umpteen time ... as far as I'm am concerned she hasn't violate any law, so says the FBI, so Says all the judges involved ...

then the benghazi bull shit ... they have this Idea that some were off shore they had people ready to land an save them ... if you do your research which I have posted many time, nobody was with in 4 hours travel to that area ... but the hate mongers here on this board will tell you there where... they will tell you she did nothing ... when you do find out she was trying to get anybody to go there who were close by ... not only americans but people who supported americans in that area ... she was trying her damnedest to get some one there and couldn't ... but to hear from the right she did nothing ... they problem here with the rights thinking is she has all the communication documents and recordings to these people in the area, showing everyone here how hard she did try ... so my question to you is what is your real reason that you feel she's a liar ... why do you have this hate towards a person and their party that you refuse to do any research in these matters ...

She got to choose what is personal email and not gvt docs to be archived

BECAUSE THAT IS THE GOVERNMENT RULES

on how ALL employees handle their email.

ALL employees are told to go through their email and choose what should be archived and NOT TO SEND to the archives, any of their personal emails.

EACH EMPLOYEE is instructed through the rules, TO DO THIS, and delete personal emails not going to the archive.

Do you have a link spelling out that government policy? or are you just talking out of your ass again?:dunno:
I saw it somewhere, let me try to find it again....here is this, in the meantime which discusses it....

Thursday, 10 Sep 2015 10:59 AM

Lawyers with the Justice Department on Thursday told a federal court that Hillary Clinton had the legal right to use her own email account and broke no laws in how she handled those messages, The Washington Times is reporting.

The lawyers defended the former secretary of state in a legal filing, saying they have no right to order Clinton to turn over any more emails or documents than those she has already given back to the government.

"There is no question that Secretary Clinton had authority to delete personal emails without agency supervision — she appropriately could have done so even if she were working on a government server," the DOJ lawyers said, according to the Times. "Under policies issued by both the National Archives and Records Administration (‘NARA’) and the State Department, individual officers and employees are permitted and expected to exercise judgment to determine what constitutes a federal record."

Obama's DOJ defending Hillary? A statement from her lawyers? Show me the statute supporting this. If she's doing government business, anything regarding government business it's not personal. There is no right to keep classified government information on a personal server, which is why she is under FBI investigation

she did not delete GOVERNMENT emails, she deleted her non government, personal emails before sending her government records to archive, which is required by the rules...

i've been searching but haven't found a statute yet, newsmax and the washington post articles will have to do, until i find it.
Dumbass
in other words you couldn't come back here and say see heres the law that she violated ... with all of your brilliants and knowledge of the subject, you clearly have shown us who the real dumbass is ...

Do you have a link spelling out that government policy? or are you just talking out of your ass again?:dunno:

Lawyers with the Justice Department on Thursday told a federal court that Hillary Clinton had the legal right to use her own email account and broke no laws in how she handled those messages, The Washington Times is reporting.

The lawyers defended the former secretary of state in a legal filing, saying they have no right to order Clinton to turn over any more emails or documents than those she has already given back to the government.

"There is no question that Secretary Clinton had authority to delete personal emails without agency supervision — she appropriately could have done so even if she were working on a government server," the DOJ lawyers said, according to the Times. "Under policies issued by both the National Archives and Records Administration (‘NARA’) and the State Department, individual officers and employees are permitted and expected to exercise judgment to determine what constitutes a federal record."

Dumbass
in other words you couldn't come back here and say see heres the law that she violated ... with all of your brilliants and knowledge of the subject, you clearly have shown us who the real dumbass is ...

brilliance, not brilliants. Its pretty clear who is the dumbass on this one.

HRC violated national security laws by posting classified data on an unsecure server, and she did it over 1000 times. If you or I did that we would already be in jail.

You're a 'special' kind of stupid, aren't you?

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjoxaHDmZDKAhVHRyYKHRjfBw0QFggxMAM&url=http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2015/11/10/report-fbi-stepping-up-probe-of-hillarys-unsecure-email-server-n2078399&usg=AFQjCNFxq2v_XEslnSp_-Am_liu5cJNLMg&bvm=bv.110151844,d.eWE

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjoxaHDmZDKAhVHRyYKHRjfBw0QFggcMAA&url=http://www.politico.com/story/2015/11/hillary-clinton-email-fbi-probe-215630&usg=AFQjCNHMOrV9V3UHjCPszz_h3xaXN9jyEw&bvm=bv.110151844,d.eWE

The FBI Is Investigating Whether Hillary Clinton Violated the Espionage Act, According to Fox News

Source: FBI probe of Clinton email focused on ‘gross negligence’ provision | Fox News

FBI Agents Angered By Obama's Attempt to Influence Hillary Clinton Investigation - Breitbart

FBI builds Hillary case using law that sent Martha Stewart to prison

------

Forget that the FBI has declared they are investigating Hillary for crimes under the Espionage Act...

Forget that the court has ordered the State Dept to hand over Hillary e-mails, and that they just violated that court order...

Let's forget all the reporting, the news, the stories, and how this was one of the biggest stories in the last half of 2015 and continues today....and just go with your delusional, dumbass OPINION instead, shall we?!

It has already been proven that she TRIED to delete several of her e-mails that related to State Department issues / affairs, making them GOVERNMENT e-mails, since she was required by law to archive them....which she did not OFFICIALLY, also required by law.

Let's start from the beginning, though:

1. Hillary was read into the 'TS/SCI' program, a higher security clearance level than SECRET or TOP SECRET. She was SUPPOSED to go through TRAINING and to sign a document - as required by the law - as part of being authorized / part of the program.
- SHE BROKE THE LAW by at least not signing the document. (Whether she eve did the training is in dispute.)

2. She was required to use State Dept E-mail. She violated memorandums, policy, and the law by having her own e-mail and NOT transferring copies of all e-mails sent/received on personal accounts to State Department possession.

- "The Obama administration has discovered a chain of emails that Hillary Rodham Clinton failed to turn over when she provided what she said was the full record of work-related correspondence as secretary of state.."
-- Obama Administration Finds Emails Hillary Clinton Failed To Turn Over

- ‘Agencies that allow employees to send and receive official electronic-mail messages using a system not operated by the agency must ensure that federal records sent or received on such systems are preserved in the appropriate agency record-keeping system.’ The responsibility for making and preserving the records is assigned to ‘the head of each federal agency.’”

- “On top of that, when Clinton was secretary, a cable went out under her signature warning employees to ‘avoid conducting official department business from your personal e-mail accounts.’ ”

- The State Department requires employees to preserve records, even saying explicitly that on the rare occasion a personal e-mail address is used, those e-mails should be forwarded to the work address for archiving. Clinton never did this.

3. Hillary PURJURED herself under oath when she claimed she didn't use personal e-mail accounts...then used 'only' 1 personal e-mail account....it was finally discovered she used two personal e-mail accounts!

- “I thought it would be easier to carry one device for my work.”
-- Truth: This was Clinton’s excuse on March 10 for why she used a personal e-mail address for official business as secretary of state — so that all her e-mails came to one device. “Looking back, it would have been probably, you know, smarter to have used two devices,” she said.

A couple weeks later, a freedom of information request by the AP discovered that Clinton used multiple electronic devices, including an iPad and a BlackBerry, to send e-mail.

The sad thing is not her criminal activity but being so stupid she did not know how to use multiple e-mail accounts on her encrypted govt blackberry. Her own staff has called her 'often confused' and 'technology challenged' Perfect, a confused technology-challenged grandmother for President....

4. She said she only used the personal e-mails to chat back and forth with Slick Willey...who immediately exposed his wife as the liar she is by declaring to the media he had sent a 'grand total of 2 e-mails' his entire life.

5. She claimed she never sent or received classified e-mails.
- As the numbers of e-mails containing classified information started to grow she changed her claim to, "I never sent any that were MARKED 'classified'.
-- "Another claim made during that March 10 press conference that has fallen apart. After taking a random sample of 40 of Clinton’s e-mails, the inspector general for 17 spy agencies told Congress that two contained information deemed “Top Secret.”

What people do not understand - the B$ argument Liberals try to make - is that HIGHLY Top Secret (or even 'classified') information sent or received via an UN-classified network / e-mail system, even though NOT marked with the proper / required classification level, is ILLEGAL! This is EXACTLY covered under 'NEGLIGENCE' under the Espionage Act at the LEAST. Now multiply that, SO far, by 1,000...as that is the number of Hillary e-mails that contain classified information. EACH one of those - all 1,000 of those - carry a penalty....

heres your problem with your information I seen this more then once... the whole bases to this law is did someone breach her server... thats the whole problem that you have with your so called evidence .... nobody got into her server... the next thing was did she send classified document to this server at the time of the email they weren't marked classified ... these so called 1000 emails that you refer to were classified after she left office ... that by law is not her problem ... plus the the Idea that's been pushed around here saying she couldn't use a private serve is not illegal ... no mater how hard you try it wasn't illegal ... as for her server many here on this board has said that her server was a unclassified network ... that anyone could breach it ... the DOJ and was reported in the news, that the server she had was far superior then anything the government had to store classified documents...

the laws that you quoted in your post has nothing to do with any law you think she violated

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjoxaHDmZDKAhVHRyYKHRjfBw0QFggxMAM&url=http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2015/11/10/report-fbi-stepping-up-probe-of-hillarys-unsecure-email-server-n2078399&usg=AFQjCNFxq2v_XEslnSp_-Am_liu5cJNLMg&bvm=bv.110151844,d.eWE

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjoxaHDmZDKAhVHRyYKHRjfBw0QFggcMAA&url=http://www.politico.com/story/2015/11/hillary-clinton-email-fbi-probe-215630&usg=AFQjCNHMOrV9V3UHjCPszz_h3xaXN9jyEw&bvm=bv.110151844,d.eWE

The FBI Is Investigating Whether Hillary Clinton Violated the Espionage Act, According to Fox News

Source: FBI probe of Clinton email focused on ‘gross negligence’ provision | Fox News

FBI Agents Angered By Obama's Attempt to Influence Hillary Clinton Investigation - Breitbart

------

Forget that the FBI has declared they are investigating Hillary for crimes under the Espionage Act...

Forget that the court has ordered the State Dept to hand over Hillary e-mails, and that they just violated that court order...

Let's forget all the reporting, the news, the stories, and how this was one of the biggest stories in the last half of 2015 and continues today....and just go with your delusional, dumbass OPINION instead, shall we?!

It has already been proven that she TRIED to delete several of her e-mails that related to State Department issues / affairs, making them GOVERNMENT e-mails, since she was required by law to archive them....which she did not OFFICIALLY, also required by law.

1. Hillary was read into the 'TS/SCI' program, a higher security clearance level than SECRET or TOP SECRET. She was SUPPOSED to go through TRAINING and to sign a document - as required by the law - as part of being authorized / part of the program.
- SHE BROKE THE LAW by at least not signing the document. (Whether she eve did the training is in dispute.)

2. She was required to use State Dept E-mail. She violated memorandums, policy, and the law by having her own e-mail and NOT transferring copies of all e-mails sent/received on personal accounts to State Department possession.

- "The Obama administration has discovered a chain of emails that Hillary Rodham Clinton failed to turn over when she provided what she said was the full record of work-related correspondence as secretary of state.."

- ‘Agencies that allow employees to send and receive official electronic-mail messages using a system not operated by the agency must ensure that federal records sent or received on such systems are preserved in the appropriate agency record-keeping system.’ The responsibility for making and preserving the records is assigned to ‘the head of each federal agency.’”

- “On top of that, when Clinton was secretary, a cable went out under her signature warning employees to ‘avoid conducting official department business from your personal e-mail accounts.’ ”

- The State Department requires employees to preserve records, even saying explicitly that on the rare occasion a personal e-mail address is used, those e-mails should be forwarded to the work address for archiving. Clinton never did this.

3. Hillary PURJURED herself under oath when she claimed she didn't use personal e-mail accounts...then used 'only' 1 personal e-mail account....it was finally discovered she used two personal e-mail accounts!

-- Truth: This was Clinton’s excuse on March 10 for why she used a personal e-mail address for official business as secretary of state — so that all her e-mails came to one device. “Looking back, it would have been probably, you know, smarter to have used two devices,” she said.

A couple weeks later, a freedom of information request by the AP discovered that Clinton used multiple electronic devices, including an iPad and a BlackBerry, to send e-mail.

The sad thing is not her criminal activity but being so stupid she did not know how to use multiple e-mail accounts on her encrypted govt blackberry. Her own staff has called her 'often confused' and 'technology challenged' Perfect, a confused technology-challenged grandmother for President....

4. She said she only used the personal e-mails to chat back and forth with Slick Willey...who immediately exposed his wife as the liar she is by declaring to the media he had sent a 'grand total of 2 e-mails' his entire life.

- As the numbers of e-mails containing classified information started to grow she changed her claim to, "I never sent any that were MARKED 'classified'.
-- "Another claim made during that March 10 press conference that has fallen apart. After taking a random sample of 40 of Clinton’s e-mails, the inspector general for 17 spy agencies told Congress that two contained information deemed “Top Secret.”

What people do not understand - the B$ argument Liberals try to make - is that HIGHLY Top Secret (or even 'classified') information sent or received via an UN-classified network / e-mail system, even though NOT marked with the proper / required classification level, is ILLEGAL! This is EXACTLY covered under 'NEGLIGENCE' under the Espionage Act at the LEAST. Now multiply that, SO far, by 1,000...as that is the number of Hillary e-mails that contain classified information. EACH one of those - all 1,000 of those - carry a penalty....

heres your problem with your information I seen this more then once... the whole bases to this law is did someone breach her server... thats the whole problem that you have with your so called evidence .... nobody got into her server... the next thing was did she send classified document to this server at the time of the email they weren't marked classified ... these so called 1000 emails that you refer to were classified after she left office ... that by law is not her problem ... plus the the Idea that's been pushed around here saying she couldn't use a private serve is not illegal ... no mater how hard you try it wasn't illegal ... as for her server many here on this board has said that her server was a unclassified network ... that anyone could breach it ... the DOJ and was reported in the news, that the server she had was far superior then anything the government had to store classified documents...

the laws that you quoted in your post has nothing to do with any law you think she violated

How exactly do YOU know that her server was not hacked? How do you personally know?
How do you know that the Russians, Chinese, North Korea, and radical muslim groups do not have every e-mail she ever sent on that server? How do you know that Obama doesn't have them and will use them to blackmail her to do what he wants if she ever became president?

This is a major issue, whether you libtardians want to believe it or not.

Dumbass

HRC violated national security laws by posting classified data on an unsecure server, and she did it over 1000 times. If you or I did that we would already be in jail.
thats kind of fair ... the problem I have is the auto correct ... if I don't catch it before or after I post it, it shows up something else ...I have this new power mac 16 core (nan), heres where I thought I typed the word "and" it put it as "nan" haven't been able to find out how to disable this auto correct "fustian" here i thought I typed function and it put the word fustian so I have to deal with it for now until I can get it to stop this ...

Dumbass

thats kind of fair ... the problem I have is the auto correct ... if I don't catch it before or after I post it, it shows up something else ...I have this new power mac 16 core (nan), heres where I thought I typed the word "and" it put it as "nan" haven't been able to find out how to disable this auto correct "fustian" here i thought I typed function and it put the word fustian so I have to deal with it for now until I can get it to stop this ...

no problem, I have the same issue with my Iphone. I wish I could disable the auto correct function. If anyone knows how, please tell us.

------

How exactly do YOU know that her server was not hacked? How do you personally know?
How do you know that the Russians, Chinese, North Korea, and radical muslim groups do not have every e-mail she ever sent on that server? How do you know that Obama doesn't have them and will use them to blackmail her to do what he wants if she ever became president?

your kidding right??? I mean I could say the exact opposite to you ... the Idea that you're using a hypothetical is crazy ... just plain wishful thinking on your part ... you see the server she had was far superior to hackers then what the actual government has... this has been established by the DOJ ... I posted that information way early on this thread ... if they hacked her's then the government was hacked way before her's was ... the fact that you use this hypotheticals is beyond me ... what it says to me is that you hate democrats/liberals and Hillary Clinton so much that you will just about say anything to justify your hate ... according to the DOJ anyone that has done any research on this they have found any viruses or malware on her private server at all ...

P.S.
hacking computer is base on if you can axcess her computer by getting into her server ... the company she use hasn't to date never been hacked because of their firewalls and what ever else they use to protect it ... the main reason she used this server was because it was better then the government servers this too has been stated ...

Last edited:

Dumbass

no problem, I have the same issue with my Iphone. I wish I could disable the auto correct function. If anyone knows how, please tell us.
its a pisser

------

your kidding right??? I mean I could say the exact opposite to you ... the Idea that you're using a hypothetical is crazy ... just plain wishful thinking on your part ... you see the server she had was far superior to hackers then what the actual government has... this has been established by the DOJ ... I posted that information way early on this thread ... if they hacked her's then the government was hacked way before her's was ... the fact that you use this hypotheticals is beyond me ... what it says to me is that you hate democrats/liberals and Hillary Clinton so much that you will just about say anything to justify your hate ... according to the DOJ anyone that has done any research on this they have found any viruses or malware on her private server at all so deal with it

I suggest that we all sit back and let the FBI do its job. What is clear is that she violated federal regulations by using a private server for government communications, then she violated them again by deleting the e-mails the she decided to delete. Then she lied about never sending any classified data on that server.

So, lets let this play out. The question may become whether the Obama justice dept will indict her if the FBI presents a clear case of criminal activity. Before you say that will never happen, remember that the Obamas and the Clintons hate each other.

She got to choose what is personal email and not gvt docs to be archived

BECAUSE THAT IS THE GOVERNMENT RULES

on how ALL employees handle their email.

ALL employees are told to go through their email and choose what should be archived and NOT TO SEND to the archives, any of their personal emails.

EACH EMPLOYEE is instructed through the rules, TO DO THIS, and delete personal emails not going to the archive.

Wow! You know what she deleted? How can that be?:dunno: and she is under investigation. She also said she had no classified emails on her server, which means she is a proven liar. Why do you support corruption in government?
you keep saying she had classified emails on her server she didn't not one has been found on her server at the time it was sent... stop you lying

you keep saying she had classified emails on her server she didn't not one has been found on her server at the time it was sent... stop you lying

that is simply not true. data does not have to be marked classified in order to BE classified. The content of the data determines whether it is classified. The holder of a top secret clearance is required to know the difference.

------

your kidding right??? I mean I could say the exact opposite to you ... the Idea that you're using a hypothetical is crazy ... just plain wishful thinking on your part ... you see the server she had was far superior to hackers then what the actual government has... this has been established by the DOJ ... I posted that information way early on this thread ... if they hacked her's then the government was hacked way before her's was ... the fact that you use this hypotheticals is beyond me ... what it says to me is that you hate democrats/liberals and Hillary Clinton so much that you will just about say anything to justify your hate ... according to the DOJ anyone that has done any research on this they have found any viruses or malware on her private server at all so deal with it

I suggest that we all sit back and let the FBI do its job. What is clear is that she violated federal regulations by using a private server for government communications, then she violated them again by deleting the e-mails the she decided to delete. Then she lied about never sending any classified data on that server.

So, lets let this play out. The question may become whether the Obama justice dept will indict her if the FBI presents a clear case of criminal activity. Before you say that will never happen, remember that the Obamas and the Clintons hate each other.
you keep saying this over and over ... you keep posting the same garbage that doesn't apply ... do you ever get tire of telling these lies??? you keep saying she lied about getting classified emails on her private serve as if she sent classified emails to it ... stop your lying here ... you can't prove or show use where the FBI has stated she did ... you keep up with this crap about the government won't do anything ... the hell they won't ... point out to us here where she lied about classified emails being sent to her private server .... none of this she could have, might have, maybe she did, crap ...just show us where she did...

that is simply not true. data does not have to be marked classified in order to BE classified. The content of the data determines whether it is classified. The holder of a top secret clearance is required to know the difference.
really ... show me this law that you state here ... so you're telling us that they have to be able to tell what is and what isn't???

Sigh

She said she did not send or receive any emails marked classified, and she didn't. You call her a liar when all you have done on this thread is regurgitated lies that your right wing media told you to say. Doesn't that make YOU the unethical one?

It doesn't matter if its marked or not. The content determines if it is classified. The burden or protecting it falls on the person holding it.

Now, how exactly do you know she didn't receive any emails containing marked classified data? have you personally looked at all of them? or do you just believe her because you worship and adore her?
so you're saying that hillary is incapable of determining whats classidied ... got it ...you know, when you say shit like like this "or do you just believer her or worship her and adore her" ... says to me all that I've posted was based on factual information from the FBI and the DOJ was ignored by you ... that your best is lets see how much bullshit can i post ... when you can post and actual fact then i might take you serious in the future for now I'll just laugh at your post because with all you should have, would have, could have, post really says you aren't very informed

Most people are 'partisan' on here, not 'informed', especially those who TRY to tell people Hillary has done nothing wrong, exposing the fact that they know NOTHING about the rules, regs, and laws pertaining to the creation, handling, maintaining, storage, transportation, and destruction of classified material.

Dumbass
Insulting me will not make me do your research for you. But nice try ya fuckin' dumbass.

THIS is exactly what I am talking about:

'You keep saying she had classified on her server. She didn't. Not one....at the time it was sent.'

Information is based on, among other things, based on SOURCE as well as the information itself. A document can be classified - highly classified - without being MARKED as such. This is called mis-handling classified information. It is a violation of numerous rules and law. The idea that information is NOT highly classified just because someone does not appropriately mark it as such is ignorant, not to mention completely WRONG!

And YES, highly classified information resided upon Hillary's illegal, UN-encrypted e-mail server at the time she sent / received it.

Number of classified e-mails on Hillary server doubles in latest release
- Number of classified e-mails on Hillary server doubles in latest release

She claimed there was no highly classified information on her server that she did not turn in and that she never sent / received such information. That quickly changed to 'no information that was MARKED as classified'. Again, information does not need to be marked as classified to BE classified. The reason many people do NOT mark information they send as classified is because they know it is illegal to do so and by claiming this it provides them with an excuse of ignorance to avoid the FULL MEASURE or punishment for doing so.

Take Hillary for instance - her claim is going to be that she didn't know it was classified. It's still illegal, but her ignorance will be taken into account... UNLESS someone takes that 'open-door' opportunity to point out the fact that Hillary was supposed to get training to hold her clearance, that she did NOT get that training, and that she did NOT sign the non-disclosure agreement after the training that is also required by law. There's another violation - criminal charge. She could actually help herself out by quoting her own staff, who has called her 'often confused', which will help her take less heat on her criminal activities but won't make much of a case for being President.

Hillary Defense Debunked:

I did not send or receive any classified information, not 'marked' as such at the time'.

"As national security author Gabriel Schoenfeld explains: Clinton says in her defense that the emails were not marked “classified” at the time. But that may only reflect the fact that she herself — negligently — did not mark them so as required."

"Taking intelligence from classified documents and putting it in unclassified e-mails does not make the information unclassified. Indeed, that is arguably an additional (criminal) offense.

In other words, of course the classified information Clinton sent was not “marked” as such – because she didn’t mark it."

** Secretary Clinton’s “Marked Classified” Email Deception

*** The ‘Marked’ Misdirection: New Report Exposes Team Clinton’s Latest Word Games

Sigh

It doesn't matter if its marked or not. The content determines if it is classified. The burden or protecting it falls on the person holding it.

Now, how exactly do you know she didn't receive any emails containing marked classified data? have you personally looked at all of them? or do you just believe her because you worship and adore her?
so you're saying that hillary is incapable of determining whats classidied ... got it ...you know, when you say shit like like this "or do you just believer her or worship her and adore her" ... says to me all that I've posted was based on factual information from the FBI and the DOJ was ignored by you ... that your best is lets see how much bullshit can i post ... when you can post and actual fact then i might take you serious in the future for now I'll just laugh at your post because with all you should have, would have, could have, post really says you aren't very informed

What I said is that when you have a security clearance you are required to know what is classified and what is not. Ignorance is no excuse. I held a top secret clearance for years, I know the rules.

The FBI is not finished with its investigation, you are reacting to talking points put out by the DNC.

What we do know is that she sent out 1000 emails containing classified information. If I did that I would be in jail today.

Forum List

Back