Over 1000 arrests at Moscow anti war protest

Yeah, when you start calling up reserves, you really cannot sell the whole "we're winning" lie....otherwise the 5th largest army in the world wouldn't need the reserves.

Then there is the actual tangible effects on the people...the fathers who won't be around for birthday parties, weddings, the birth of their kids, weddings of their sisters, etc....

And it's been hard to sell the need of the invasion since the get-go.

This ain't going to end well for Vlad.
He is in more trouble than trump in my opinion.

You miss the point in spectacular fashion. This is the difference. They are able to cover anything that they want.
That is not the case in Russia.
Our MSM is in lockstep with the Biden administration. The media is supposed to be objective and not just a tool of the Democrats.

Last edited:
Just shows that Russia is a true democracy and allows liberal loon Antifa types to protest without fear of arrest. ... :thup:
Jesus, what an idiot you are. Over a thousand arrested, you disgraceful shill.

The protesters in Russia aren't protesting the war. For the last 7 months they've been silent as church mice.

They are protesting that they might have to actually participate. Killing Ukrainians is okay as long as someone else is doing the dirty work...

So send'em. No one will care and they will be dead soon anyway. I shouldn't say "no one". Lada appreciates the business...

Just shows that Russia is a true democracy and allows liberal loon Antifa types to protest without fear of arrest. ... :thup:
That isn't exactly true Sunni, protest in Russia comes with the possibility of a 15 year jail term.. This became law when the Russia people were protesting at the beginning. At the same time we do not know how many Russian people are protesting. For instance when 2 million UK people protested the Iraq war that was the biggest number ever and reflected the opinion in the UK accurately. In Russia it may have just been 5,000 or so.

Yeah, when you start calling up reserves, you really cannot sell the whole "we're winning" lie....otherwise the 5th largest army in the world wouldn't need the reserves.

Then there is the actual tangible effects on the people...the fathers who won't be around for birthday parties, weddings, the birth of their kids, weddings of their sisters, etc....

And it's been hard to sell the need of the invasion since the get-go.

This ain't going to end well for Vlad.
He was selling it on 'the West wants to destroy us' and from what I have seen written here, that certainly is true.

Last edited:
You miss the point in spectacular fashion. This is the difference. They are able to cover anything that they want.
That is not the case in Russia.
That is not so. Journalists in the West can lose their jobs because of their political opinions. This has been shown to happen not infrequently if journalists have the 'wrong' view on Palestine. Then look at what is happening to Julian Assange.

He is in more trouble than trump in my opinion.
I really wish I knew who this guy was. I think it was the BBC who were interviewing him. He said Putin was not a Dictator that he had to get those in his party behind him and this seemed to be where he was having problems. He believed that that was the reason for delay in Putin making his Speech.

That is not so. Journalists in the West can lose their jobs because of their political opinions. This has been shown to happen not infrequently if journalists have the 'wrong' view on Palestine. Then look at what is happening to Julian Assange.
Its not perfect. But I can still read about Palestine and other horrors. Russians are just finding out about the war that they are in.
There is no comparison.

US conservatives will be depressed upon reading this news, as they love Putin with passion.
Dumb ass, I'm a conservative and I despise Putin as he is a thug and a war monger. You might be more correct in saying Republicans or mainly Trump supporters.

Ukrainians make funny jokes about partial mobilization in Russia, because it is dangerous to joke about total mobilization in Ukraine, as you are at least mobilized, as a maximum you will find yourself in the dungeons of the SBU.
The advice of Ukrainians on how to avoid mobilization is very valuable, because they have already had as many as 4 waves, and they grab and call everyone in general, and if a Ukrainian writes on the Internet, obviously he managed to avoid the prospect of turning into cannon fodder of the mad dwarf Zelensky

Such an observation is that anti-war rallies are held in Moscow under Putin's dictatorship and everyone is alive and well, and in Kiev under the Zelensky democracy it is hardly possible to see anti-war rallies and not because everyone is all for the war, I wonder why?

Its not perfect. But I can still read about Palestine and other horrors. Russians are just finding out about the war that they are in.
There is no comparison.
I am afraid you are very naive about this. You believe all of our newspapers thought one of the most strong anti racists had become antisemitic overnight. The LSE called that an attack on democracy...and it was an attack which the US said it would sort if he did get elected. The left is not wanted. The far right it is believed can be dealt with but not the left. That I think is an Oligarch fear.

Are you aware that 6 Corporations own all the news information we receive in the UK and they are all topped by Oligarchy people. Do you think that they are going to even allow into thought left wing ideas? We only hear what they want.

Most left wing news sites have found themselves banned at least for a time and their sites have really suffered often going from near the top to way down.

Lets think of Russian News now. They know they do not get the real stuff. They have known this since the soviet union. I once heard one say the problem is they know they are fed lies and they also know the West is but the West does not.

People from Russia get the news online.

US conservatives will be depressed upon reading this news, as they love Putin with passion.
Your President Potatohead loves the Russians seeing that they gave his family millions of dollars.

Crooked Hillary really loves them. They gave a lot of money to her foundation money laundering scam after that sweet uranium deal. In addition to Slick Willy getting $600,000 for a 30 minute speech.

I am afraid you are very naive about this. You believe all of our newspapers thought one of the most strong anti racists had become antisemitic overnight. The LSE called that an attack on democracy...and it was an attack which the US said it would sort if he did get elected. The left is not wanted. The far right it is believed can be dealt with but not the left. That I think is an Oligarch fear.

Are you aware that 6 Corporations own all the news information we receive in the UK and they are all topped by Oligarchy people. Do you think that they are going to even allow into thought left wing ideas? We only hear what they want.

Most left wing news sites have found themselves banned at least for a time and their sites have really suffered often going from near the top to way down.

Lets think of Russian News now. They know they do not get the real stuff. They have known this since the soviet union. I once heard one say the problem is they know they are fed lies and they also know the West is but the West does not.

Yes, from western news sources.

Forum List

Back