Over half the trans people in WI prison system are sex offenders. Imagine my shock!

TheYellowKing

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2023
Carcosa

Oh but "not all trans" right lefties? When are you all going to admit these laws and customs enabling the mentally ill are the perfect cover for sex predators to engage in their criminal behavior and the minute they get called out on play transphobe card.

These people should be in a men's prison not allowed to further abuse actual women prisoners

I really do not care which prison they are in. Let them have all the females they want. It is the Democrat's plan for society.

The Democrat party is not the party for women and girls. The Democrat party is the party for queers, nothing more. It is the only people they care about.

My attitude towards men in prison being housed with the women is just like it is with bathrooms.

If they've still got a cock, keep them out.

If the bar for accepting men as women involved the removal of their penis, there would be FAR fewer men pretending to be one.

I really do not care which prison they are in. Let them have all the females they want. It is the Democrat's plan for society.

The Democrat party is not the party for women and girls. The Democrat party is the party for queers, nothing more. It is the only people they care about.
No, if the gay person votes Trump they would gladly throw them in jail with Trump.

Democrats only care about power, not people. For democrats, gays and trans are just political pawns to manipulate.

That is why they put them in one block group known as the LGTB. I know there are more letters and numbers they have added, but just the fact that the block exists tells you how the DNC tries to put labels on people so they label themselves.

No, if the gay person votes Trump they would gladly throw them in jail with Trump.

Democrats only care about power, not people. For democrats, gays and trans are just political pawns to manipulate.

That is why they put them in one block group known as the LGTB. I know there are more letters and numbers they have added, but just the fact that the block exists tells you how the DNC tries to put labels on people so they label themselves.
there is not one letter in that for gay men, it excludes gay men

My attitude towards men in prison being housed with the women is just like it is with bathrooms.

If they've still got a cock, keep them out.

If the bar for accepting men as women involved the removal of their penis, there would be FAR fewer men pretending to be one.
Humans appear to be the sole species that get off on perverting sex. The guys & gals below illustrate how & WHY heterosexual sex is the way to go.(WARNING; nudity/normal sexual activity may be offensive to some lefty's).

Below; the PAYOFF for engaging in heterosexual activity.

Below; HUMOR!

Why not just isolate them from the biologically female or male prison population…into their own wing? :dunno:

This is the sort of stuff the leftist media tells us is definitely not real, just some radical right wing conspiracy. So it is best to just ignore this.

Let's just skip to the end and make everything coed. True equality. One sports team where only the best make the team, identify however you want. One prison for all criminals, their crimes are equal under the law, so the punishment shall be. Equality in it's purest form.

Oh but "not all trans" right lefties? When are you all going to admit these laws and customs enabling the mentally ill are the perfect cover for sex predators to engage in their criminal behavior and the minute they get called out on play transphobe card.

These people should be in a men's prison not allowed to further abuse actual women prisoners
The left have their story and they're sticken to it, facts be damned.

I bet the other half are sex offenders also, they just didn't get caught doing it yet. They got caught doing something else first

Forum List

Back