"Over my dead body" says Sarah Palin concerning vaccine

The TRUMP experimental gene therapy is the first drug EVER with NO SIDE EFFECTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Over THEIR dead bodies.

I will FUCKING BUTCHER anyone trying to force it on me. We will dance around their head on pikes like wild injuns.
If you need to be put on a ventelator. all your strength will be consumed with trying to breath. You can forget about dancing for any reason.

It is the mindless MAGA cult that is saying No to the vaccine. So be it....it is their decision. I hope the hospitals have beds for them.
Right now its the blue states with the high facediaper and vaccination rates where all the hospitals are filling up with infections. Check the stats much Trumpylover??

It is the mindless MAGA cult that is saying No to the vaccine. So be it....it is their decision. I hope the hospitals have beds for them.
I heard today that 80% of the omnicron version are the vaccinated. You injected yourself with something you have no clue what it is.

I don't. Save the beds for those who deserve them.

I heard today that 80% of the omnicron version are the vaccinated. You injected yourself with something you have no clue what it is.
You sounds like trump...."I heard...I heard..." Do you get paid to lie?

"What we've noted is that the people that are being hospitalized are largely unvaccinated, about 90 percent of those are unvaccinated," Mzukwa told CNN's Brianna Keilar. There are about 47 million U.S. adults who are still unvaccinated, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

almost as funny as your attempt to simply BE relevant.

she stands strong for what she believes in.
Sooo...she believes in misleading people so they refuse the vaccine and then die? What a statement she is making.

She remains relevant because of her bravery in the face of the commie virus that has eaten so many Americans. She's in the correct geography to do it, and the symbology she projects flies over the heads of reactionary automatons. De Santis-Palin 2024!

She couldn't get elected dogcatcher.

Forum List

Back