Over the coming days you will hear conservative politicians demagogue about this Islamic terrorist

But remeber
Never let the christian fundamentalist literalists forget that their holy book tells them to do the same thing! they are salivating in envy that their brother Fundy Muslims do it

Leviticus 20:13 "'If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.
I love how I explained the Old Testament(Rules for Jews) and New Testament(Rules for Christians) to you last time, and you continue to ignore the difference. The New Testament(And I've told you this twice), which has the rules for Christians, states that you should love your neighbor, and that everyone is your neighbor. I'd also like to point out that you continue to incessantly whine about Christians, who aren't gunning down entire gay bars, while defending Islamic Terrorists, who happen to be doing that. If I went and got a Christian to gun down a gay bar, would you suddenly start defending them?

Looks like the real face of rightwing white christianity is coming out, and it looks like: The westboro baptist church, and they have no place in America. Thankfully their numbers are shrinking fast and they will be treated as they have treated others :badgrin:

Looks like the real face of rightwing white christianity is coming out, and it looks like: The westboro baptist church, and they have no place in America. Thankfully their numbers are shrinking fast and they will be treated as they have treated others :badgrin:
And now you're ignoring all other churches, and pretending that a single church is now the face of all Christianity, even though I literally just pointed out that the way they behave is against the teachings in the Bible. Is English your second language? Can you just not read? Do I need to dumb down my posts for you? I can try, but I don't speak Liberal very well.

But remeber
Never let the christian fundamentalist literalists forget that their holy book tells them to do the same thing! they are salivating in envy that their brother Fundy Muslims do it

Leviticus 20:13 "'If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.
Hey stupid! Christians follow the teachings of Christ. The life and times and teachings of Christ are covered in the New Testament.

But remeber

That's the Jewish part of the Bible.

So if it's wrong to let the Castro brothers fuck you in the ass, why do you let them?

But remeber

Hey stupid! Christians follow the teachings of Christ. The life and times and teachings of Christ are covered in the New Testament.
I've explained this to him three times. It doesn't match Liberal whackjob teachings, so he ignores us and carries on with his ignorance. He just hates Christians because he thinks it's cool.

But remeber

Our holy book tells us nothing of the kind. What it does tell us is that we are under a new covenant, with only one request, THAT WE LOVE ONE ANOTHER.
You are such a fail. Leviticus has nothing to do with the Christian, and everything to do with the Jew.

But remeber

Isn't that the Jews book Guano? Wouldn't that make you just as much a danger as any Christian fundamentalist that you fantasize about?

This doesn't surprise me one bit. The worst Islamic terror attack on US soil since 9/11 and Guano's knee jerk reaction is to attack Christians.

By the way, has Goono condemned these attacks. Has he called out the Islamic religion ?

What would he be saying right now had this been a Christian ? I bet he would not only have already amassed hundreds of posts since the attack, but he would personally have started at least a half dozen threads.

You are just a big shit stain.

Over the coming days you will see far left loons post stuff even dumber than the OP did here.

Forum List

Back