Overbearing Dictator Uses Overwhelming Brutal Force Against Non-aggressors

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Jan 3, 2009
You decide.....

Is-Putin-creating-a-pretext-for-war.jpg

or.....

GettyImages-1235395274-e1643734199622-2.jpg

It's amazing how much the pseudocons sound more and more like the hippies of the 60s and 70s.

Now we have the textbook moral equivalency game which the useful idiot commsymp hippies used to play.

You decide.....

Is-Putin-creating-a-pretext-for-war.jpg

or.....

GettyImages-1235395274-e1643734199622-2.jpg
Definitely the war criminal Putin and his crimes against the peaceful people of Ukraine and the threat he poses to the free world, with his tanks, and planes and nuclear arsenal in the hands of an aging communist, now completely unhinged.
1645760956050.png

Definitely the war criminal Putin and his crimes against the peaceful people of Ukraine and the threat he poses to the free world, with his tanks, and planes and nuclear arsenal in the hands of an aging communist, now completely unhinged.
View attachment 606575
What do you think about how pathetic the MAGAtards are lately?
They cheer on Putin's soldiers killing innocent civilians and blame it all on Biden. Insanity.

We can decide?

ok....I think Castreau is a piece of shit.

Start with him.

They cheer on Putin's soldiers killing innocent civilians and blame it all on Biden. Insanity.
Yes, I have my Pom-Poms out, my cheerleading outfit on and I am cheering “ Go Loki “ …

Wait, that ain’t right!

It frankly amazes me, as if the trumpists on here have allowed politics to break them down to showing themselves for the rabid dogs they have become.

It frankly amazes me, as if the trumpists on here have allowed politics to break them down to showing themselves for the rabid dogs they have become.
Same talking points. Over and over. Goose stepping in sequence with marching orders. All because they love Putin's bitch, Donald Trump.

Actually that was Iraq on the Eve of the vote…
Operation Desert Fox. It was a joint US UK operation after Saddam booted the UN weapons inspectors out again, claiming that they were spies. Which of course they were.

Forum List

Back