🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

OVERWHELMED - Biden Shows The World He Is In Over His Head

Trump would have done it in a competent manner.

1. Secured the equipment

2. Removed the civilians

3. Closed the bases

4. Withdrawn the troops.

It is not rocket science. President Potatohead fucked it up. He withdrew the troops first, never secured the equipment and never started to remove the civilians until it became too late. Total incompetence.

The other thing Trump would have done from a position of strength is prevented the Taliban from being a factor in the withdrawal. They may have taken over after the withdrawal but but then nobody would have given a shit.
So Trump was going to do ALL OF THAT listed above, with just the 2500 military he left in Afghanistan???

I think you're dreamin'

Last edited:
I don't take dictation from some lowly asshole leftist. Learn that one.

You dumbasses are spinning like tops trying to defend the indefensible. Your dementia ridden fck up

I would have some measure of respect for them if they would say, man, this was one giant debacle and I don't know how he can fix it. Or something similar

But no, no honor among Democrats I guess

Absolutely. 81 million votes counted by Democrats is a lot different than 81 million legal votes cast.

Like Boss Tweed said, "That's what's the matter. As long as I count the votes, what are you going to do about it?"

Then there was Anastasio Somoza who said "Indeed, you won the elections, but I won the count."

And of course, Joseph Stalin who said "I consider it completely unimportant who in the party will vote, or how; but what is extraordinarily important is this — who will count the votes, and how.”

So Trump was going to do ALL OF THAT listed above, with just the 2500 military he left in Afghanistan???

I think your dreamin'

It doesn't matter how many soldiers Trump would have deployed in order to withdraw with dignity. The fact is, thanks to Biden's mishandling, we no longer have those US bases in Afghanistan. They are all gone, surrendered to or occupied by the Taliban. Joe Biden pretty much handed them our bases on a silver platter.

Last edited:
Yet, he didn’t.

He made a deal with the Taliban and pulled our troops out leaving Biden with a few thousand to secure the country

Trump's deal with the Taliban expired on 20 January at Noon ET.

Sleepy Joe separated himself from all of Trump's initiatives.

The agreement that Trump made with the Talibastards was that they would allow a peaceful and orderly withdrawal of US troops, allies and equipment. Not a "surrender" at all.

And if the Terrorists killed any Americans, the deal would be off.

I don't take dictation from some lowly asshole leftist. Learn that one.

You dumbasses are spinning like tops trying to defend the indefensible. Your dementia ridden fck up
Oh, I do think Biden Admin made some huge mistakes!

What I don't think is Trump would have done, any better as Flash claimed! And I don't think Trump would have cared one iota about the Afghan interpreters/helpers that we got out, nor the Afghani Americans that we've gotten out, under Biden.

Every President over the last 50 years has seen terrorist attacks against our country

Biden is no different
Biden didn't blame the bombing on:
  • Previous President
  • Republicans
  • China
Trump would have found one of these to blame... Most likely he would have blamed Obama...

This is the difference... These RWers think being President is shifting blame... RWers want this in a President...

Real Americans want a President who takes responsibility... RWers can't accept a President who takes responsibility.

Thanks for playing but Real Americans are back in charge..

In a time of dire crisis, watching your President fold under the pressure is the last thing the American people, not to mention our allies and enemies, should see.
Not surprisingly, rather than uniting in national resolve, we are again witnessing the divisive vilification of the President by hyper-partisans with a terrorist attack as their pretext.

In 1983, Reagan had deployed U.S. forces to Beirut amidst factional chaos. They were not allowed to carry loaded weapons, and security was lax.. Terrorists bombed buildings housing American and French service members killing 307 people: 241 U.S. and 58 French military personnel, six civilians, and two attackers.

Reagan called the attack a "despicable act" and pledged to keep a military force in Lebanon.

In Febuary, 1984, Reagan ordered the withdrawal of all U.S. forces.

Reagan Cut and Run

... Three-and-a-half months after the bombing of the Marine barracks in Beirut that killed 241 U.S. military personnel — and after repeatedly pledging not to do so — Reagan ordered the withdrawal of all U.S. troops from Lebanon. As Gen. Colin Powell later aptly summarized this military misadventure: “Beirut wasn’t sensible and it never did serve a purpose. It was goofy from the beginning.”
... Reagan stated — if the United States withdraws, “we’ll be sending one signal to terrorists everywhere: They can gain by waging war against innocent people…. If we’re to be secure in our homes and in the world, we must stand together against those who threaten us.”
Three days later, on Feb. 7, Reagan ordered the Marines to “redeploy” to their ships offshore — which was actually a full withdrawal achieved in three weeks.

Screen Shot 2021-08-27 at 8.00.37 AM.png

Reagan was denounced by his political enemies as senile, incompetent, and hyperbolic calls for his resignation or impeachment from his implacable political foes who had opposed him throughout his presidency ensued.

R.gif

I think your dreamin'

We will never know will we because the Democrats stole the election from the American people.

However, what we do know is that the sonofabitch that did steal the election fucked it up real bad, don't we?

The agreement that Trump made with the Talibastards was that they would allow a peaceful and orderly withdrawal of US troops, allies and equipment. Not a "surrender" at all.

That's not how things work with signed foreign agreements... We have continuity of govt.

Biden didn't blame the bombing on:
  • Previous President
  • Republicans
  • China
Trump would have found one of these to blame... Most likely he would have blamed Obama...

This is the difference... These RWers think being President is shifting blame... RWers want this in a President...

Real Americans want a President who takes responsibility... RWers can't accept a President who takes responsibility.

Thanks for playing but Real Americans are back in charge..
LOL "Real" Americans that fuck everything up.

Oh, I do think Biden Admin made some huge mistakes!

What I don't think is Trump would have done, any better as Flash claimed! And I don't think Trump would have cared one iota about the Afghan interpreters/helpers that we got out, nor the Afghani Americans that we've gotten out, under Biden.

There ya go again..... TRUMP!!!!

Cease

I don't think you understand how international agreements work...

Biden didn't pull out of the Taliban agreement because he had no leverage due to the massive troop withdrawal... When you have no leverage stick to the deal you got...

It doesn't matter how many soldiers Trump would have deployed in order to withdraw with dignity.
The LOTUS would never have had the balls to do it, he knew this is what actually draining the swamp would look like. Talking the talk, repetitively and unendingly, was as far as the LOTUS would ever have got.

We will never know will we because the Democrats stole the election from the American people.

However, what we do know is that the sonofabitch that did steal the election fucked it up real bad, don't we?
That's a lie. A lie you so willingly chose to believe, rather than accept the truth in defeat, like any real, decent, and honest man would.

The LOTUS would never have had the balls to do it, he knew this is what actually draining the swamp would look like. Talking the talk, repetitively and unendingly, was as far as the LOTUS would ever have got.

No American deaths in Afghanistan until Biden fucked everything up. That should tell you something about the way Trump, was handling the withdrawal.

Enjoy your shit sandwich.

View attachment 531274

In a time of dire crisis, watching your President fold under the pressure is the last thing the American people, not to mention our allies and enemies, should see.

I hope he carries the blood of those 13 servicemen on his hands until the day he dies. 6 months ago if we found out where the people in charge of Afghanistan now were hiding , we would have dropped a bomb on them. Now we're relying on these same terrorists to insure the safety of our "retreat". What a disgrace our President and Military in total subservience to a terrorist Organization. RESIGN JOE!!!!!

Forum List

Back