🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

OVERWHELMED - Biden Shows The World He Is In Over His Head

View attachment 531274

In a time of dire crisis, watching your President fold under the pressure is the last thing the American people, not to mention our allies and enemies, should see.

Right here Biden--and the Leftists--are wishing Trump were president. As are the rest of us, naturally.

YEs he is.
He bowed his head in defeat by a reporter.
never seen that before.
The way he grabbed and hugged that book was weird and childish.
I actually feel sorry for him.
Is that REALLY the best you got?

Is that REALLY the best you got?

The only thing we will accept from you today is "Joe Biden inexplicably got hundreds killed and 13 of our own soldiers because he trusted the Taliban. I apologize for voting for him. Trump would have been better."

If it's not that, seriously, shut up

Trumpers are so jaded they can’t distinguish a president grieving with his nation and weakness. Biden has made the tough choices. Pres. Biden will continue the withdrawal of troops as he should.

Are you people even American? The way you are gleefully hoping for failure I could swear you are all Russian or something. Disgraceful.
It was an entirely predictable outcome that about half the country saw coming back in November...
5kzcft.jpg

Neither do we Joe.

Trumpers are so jaded they can’t distinguish a president grieving with his nation and weakness. Biden has made the tough choices. Pres. Biden will continue the withdrawal of troops as he should.

Apologize or kindly shut up. Or not kindly, I don't care.

View attachment 531274

In a time of dire crisis, watching your President fold under the pressure is the last thing the American people, not to mention our allies and enemies, should see.

/———/ And there’s more, folks.
Report: US Gave Taliban Names of Americans, Afghan Allies to Evacuate
The Taliban got the names from U.S. officials of American citizens, green card holders and Afghan allies who’d be allowed into the militant-controlled perimeter of the Kabul airport — permission that outraged critics called a ''kill list," Politico reported.

Citing three unnamed U.S. and congressional sources, Politico said the move was designed to expedite the evacuation the tens of thousands fleeing Afghanistan in the wake of the Taliban takeover.

''Basically, they just put all those Afghans on a kill list,'' one unnamed defense official told Politico. ''It’s just appalling and shocking and makes you feel unclean.''

I notice you came up with nothing

Other than it happened to Biden, you can’t explain how yesterdays attack is worse than we have seen in the last 50 years
Is your point that Saigon was worse? You going to go with that? Really?

Forum List

Back