🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

OVERWHELMED - Biden Shows The World He Is In Over His Head

View attachment 531274

In a time of dire crisis, watching your President fold under the pressure is the last thing the American people, not to mention our allies and enemies, should see.

Allow me to point something out.....biden isn't over his head....the people who control biden are over their heads...biden has no control over what he is doing....they even tell him which reporters to talk to...but at the same time, the disaster in Afghanistan works for them....they want to diminish the U.S., and the disaster accomplishes that goal....sure, short term bad press coverage...but they get long term damage to the U.S...

Try not to lie so much.... I know it's hard for you.... But our Nation would be better by it...and so would you! Especially, when you go to meet your maker!
Your post is nothing more than a childish "NUH-UH' with added / attempted personal insult based on pyre, ignorant, unsupported opinion.

Stop wasting my time and just go back to the kids tableware you belong.

easyt65 typical politician --trying to please everyone all the time = puss
Joe is only doing what his masters and hNdkers tell him to do.....

"I was given this piece of paper beforeco.ingout and told to only call the reporters on this list inrhis order. If I don't they will cut my mic off again and put me back in the basement."

:p

America picked him

McCain offered Palin
Obama offered Biden
Some truth in that, but in reality America "didn't pick Trump". Biden could have been a turtle and he would have probably got as many votes.
Same can be said in "America picked Trump"... I said then also, not really... they didn't pick Hillary.
This is an ENORMOUS problem we have in this country right now.
People aren't voting "for" someone, they are voting "against" someone else. The end result is terrible choices. Both sides.

Are you people even American? The way you are gleefully hoping for failure I could swear you are all Russian or something. Disgraceful.

1634499558631.png

Forum List

Back