🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

OVERWHELMED - Biden Shows The World He Is In Over His Head

I would have some measure of respect for you if you could tell us what Biden did that was significantly different than the Trump Plan or what you would have done differently

You can’t.

I suppose that next you'll be saying that Trump also supplied the Taliban with a list of names of U.S. citizens, green card holders, and Afghan allies who were supposed to be permitted access into the outer perimeter of the airport?

And that Trump would have pulled out all friendly Afghans before evacuating all Americans?

And that Trump would have also turned over billions of dollars of the best equipment we had, to the Taliban?

And that Trump wouldn't have demanded continued adherence to the agreed-upon stipulations, and it wouldn't have been an unconditional pullout with an arbitrary date?

And that Trump wouldn't have shown an appreciation for ground-level intelligence reporting, just as Biden payed no attention to the intel we had?

Joe Biden and his bunch of flunkies did everything just the opposite of the way President Trump was conducting the pullout. Just as the idiot Biden has done everything just the opposite: The Keystone pipeline, the border, bringing the country together, big government spending, the military, and now this clusterfuck.

If you earnestly don't see that, then you're obviously either very ignorant, or living in a complete state of denial.

Still waiting for your post Skippy

I take it you got nothing
haha so responded already.

i’ll be happy to do it again

Xiden followed nothing of trumps deal. He ignored all the conditions that the were required or the taliban

if i were in charge i would of followed the agreement and keep the troops there until the Taliban did what was agreed

If and when i left i would 1) take civilians out before i took the military 2) spoken to and coordinated with our allies 3) made sure our weapons and tech were secure

you know the opposite of xiden and his dembots….but something a 12 year old playing a video game could easily grasp

Do you talk like that in real life? You sound like a kook.

When stupid people deserve to be talked to like that, sure as hell. It's as close as I can come to smacking you upside the head with the truth. Someone seriously should, because someone in your upbringing sure as hell failed to do that.

I suppose that next you'll be saying that Trump also supplied the Taliban with a list of names of U.S. citizens, green card holders, and Afghan allies who were supposed to be permitted access into the outer perimeter of the airport?

And that Trump would have pulled out all friendly Afghans before evacuating all Americans?

And that Trump would have also turned over billions of dollars of the best equipment we had, to the Taliban?

And that Trump wouldn't have demanded continued adherence to the agreed-upon stipulations, and it wouldn't have been an unconditional pullout with an arbitrary date?

And that Trump wouldn't have shown an appreciation for ground-level intelligence reporting, just as Biden payed no attention to the intel we had?

Joe Biden and his bunch of flunkies did everything just the opposite of the way President Trump was conducting the pullout. Just as the idiot Biden has done everything just the opposite: The Keystone pipeline, the border, bringing the country together, big government spending, the military, and now this clusterfuck.

If you earnestly don't see that, then you're obviously either very ignorant, or living in a complete state of denial.
The fact is Trump continued to ramp up withdrawals even though the Taliban was not complying with the agreement.
He left Biden with 2500 soldiers to cover the withdrawal.
He built his withdrawal plan around the ability of the Afghan Army to provide protection

Biden played the hand he was dealt

The fact is Trump continued to ramp up withdrawals even though the Taliban was not complying with the agreement.
He built his withdrawal plan around the ability of the Afghan Army to provide protection
Forget it. Biden's in over his head. Everybody gets that, even here in Europe.

Bullshit. Trump was also going to leave in place the means to back up the Afghan army with American firepower, and that's why the Taliban were forced into working with him.

Biden on the other hand, has shut down our bases of operation, allowing everything to be captured by the Taliban. He had the US pull out of Bagram airfield in the middle of the night, and didn't even notify the base’s new Afghan commander until more than two hours after they left, for fuck's sake.

Are you really that stupid or something? Quit trying to defend that cocksucker. You're only making yourself look stupider and stupider.

When stupid people deserve to be talked to like that, sure as hell. It's as close as I can come to smacking you upside the head with the truth. Someone seriously should, because someone in your upbringing sure as hell failed to do that.
Yep, a kook.

Bullshit. Trump was also going to leave in place the means to back up the Afghan army with American firepower, and that's why the Taliban were forced into working with him.

Biden on the other hand, has shut down our bases of operation, allowing everything to be captured by the Taliban. He had the US pull out of Bagram airfield in the middle of the night, and didn't even notify the base’s new Afghan commander until more than two hours after they left, for fuck's sake.

Are you really that stupid or something? Quit trying to defend that cocksucker. You're only making yourself look stupider and stupider.
Xiden is a complete disaster but the dembot cultist like the clown you are replying to allow this stuff to happen the blood of our service men and all those that died yesterday and all the victims of terror in the future are on their hands

Biden played the hand he was dealt
Biden had 7 months idiot.

Xiden is a complete disaster but the dembot cultist like the clown you are replying to allow this stuff to happen the blood of our service men and all those that died yesterday and all the victims of terror in the future are on their hands

Be careful now. Occutard might declare you to be a "kook."

:laughing0301:

View attachment 531274

In a time of dire crisis, watching your President fold under the pressure is the last thing the American people, not to mention our allies and enemies, should see.

Wrong. It continues to show how bad a president Donald Trump was. These srises were started because of Trump's screw-ups starting with his surrender document.

This guy is a real embarrassment to this country.

Allowing the Democrats to get away with stealing the election has consequences. "Hey lets put in a demented loser who never got anything right in his life, what could possible go wrong?"

The American people elected a competent President but the Democrat stole the election from him with the scam of unverified mail in and harvested ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts.

No they did not. What this shows is how incompetent Trump was. His own National Security Advisor admitted this.

Trump had four years
Xiden had 8 years prior to that as VP to do something, but all he did was escalate the problem, handing trump the largest refugee crisis since WW2, ISiS, Yemen, Syria, to name a few…Trump cleaned most all that up, gave him a path to a clean exit from Obama’s War of Necessity and in 7 months…gave us chaos and the largest death toll for the US in afghan since when he was VP

Nice Try, snowflake....

CNN and even dumbass hyper-partisan Trump-hating Adam Schiff is calling Biden 'overwhelmed', a failed President, his policies 'FAILED policies', even DEMOCRATS are calling for Biden to step down.

Our allies have all but abandoned the President - the UK went as far as voting him in Contempt of Parliament and declaring the US will not follow Joe Biden in anything - especially military - he seeks to accomplish going forward.

Our enemies are openly mocking him, as he continuously makes decisions that flip us right off the proverbial pan and into the fire over and over again....

In the words of Joe Biden, "C'mon, Man!" Giving the Taliban a list of all Americans and Afghanis who assisted us in any way over the last 2 decades?! WTF did he think was going to happen? The Taliban started immediately going door to door, yanking people on the list out into the street and killing them. He betrayed not only loyal Afghanis but Americans, too.,

Again, "C'mon, Man!" The Taliban f*ed 'you' by sweeping across the country taking everything, overthrew the govt, surrounded the airport you're in, welcomed in Al Qaeda and ISIS, put up checkpoints at which they took Americans' passports and beat the crap out of them, stopped and beat all Afghanis trying to make it to the airport, have impeded the attempt to evacuate Americans, and are actively going door to door to find Afghanis who worked with us to drag them out in the street and kill them.....
-- WHO THE HELL THEN DECIDES TO TRUST THE ENTIRE SECURITY AND PROTECTION OF AMERICANS TO THESE TERRORISTS....AND GIVES THEM A FULL LIST OF AMERICANS AND AFGHANIS WHO WORKED WITH US?!?! SERIOUSLY?!

HOW'D THAT WORK OUT?

'divisive vilification of the President by hyper-partisans'
- REALLY? THAT is what we are seeing?

STFU! You are a walking / talking example that 'you can't fix stupid'.
Try not to lie so much.... I know it's hard for you.... But our Nation would be better by it...and so would you! Especially, when you go to meet your maker!

Forum List

Back