Own Your Failure, Biden Voters

Like Trumpsters give a shit about girls and women being raped.
Mac you are sick twisted person incapable to grasping or telling the truth even when obvious. I'm a female trumpster---and I can tell you that we are all against rape of little girls and women. Why do you think we hate Biden, his son, Bill Gates, Bill Clinton and the dem party in general. Why you freaks lie about Trump and Biden and son are on video.

Mac you are sick twisted person incapable to grasping or telling the truth even when obvious. I'm a female trumpster---and I can tell you that we are all against rape of little girls and women. Why do you think we hate Biden, his son, Bill Gates, Bill Clinton and the dem party in general. Why you freaks lie about Trump and Biden and son are on video.
Why'd you support Trump's pull out, then?

Afghans killing afghans?

that will never stop

but the US was in a much stronger position before the pullout
70% of Americans wanted out. Try getting elected while supported a never ending war. I respect your position, and not all of what you say is false, but you are pushing a political, practical impossibility

Oh so you disagreed with Trump and Biden.
Not at first

I’m not a foreign policy professional who lives and breathes events in afghanistan

in fact I have been totally asleep at the wheel and tended to support the idea of a pullout till - thanks to free speech - I heard the arguments against pullout

granted it was late in the game but better late than never

It's not confusing at all, snowflake. You don't want to be associated with Biden being elected after his latest scandal of leaving Anericans in Afghanistan after vowing not to, but when called out on it you don't want to look bad so you step up.

It's all about 'show' and 'no offending tweets' for snowflakes.

:auiqs.jpg:

Meanwhile ISIS will be tortyluring and killing Americans, the Taliban have already begun to use them as hostages.
The American's still in Afghanistan had plenty of knowledge and if I were them I would have flown one way back home, months ago. My comment was related to terrorist training camps. If American's become hostages it's no one's fault but their own.

I suspect if the Taliban want to establish a nation of Sharia Law, the women and girls will suffer. Keep in mind the females in the United States did not have equal rights to vote here until the 1920's. And the glass ceiling is still intact in many places here still.

True. Yet the American's still in Afghanistan had plenty of knowledge and if I were them I would have flown one way back home, months ago. My comment was related to terrorist training camps. If American's become hostages it's no one's fault but their own.

I suspect if the Taliban want to establish a nation of Sharia Law, the women and girls will suffer. Keep in mind the females in the United States did not have equal rights to vote here until the 1920's. And the glass ceiling is still intact in many places here still.
I see. The Taliban ain't so bad, right?

Not at first

I’m not a foreign policy professional who lives and breathes events in afghanistan

in fact I have been totally asleep at the wheel and tended to support the idea of a pullout till - thanks to free speech - I heard the arguments against pullout

granted it was late in the game but better late than never
I've never believed the Afghans would buy into a united national democratic govt, they never have. They've never had a natl govt of any kind .... other than the Taliban, such as they are. And they are more united by a view of Islam than nationalism. It was a fools errand. It might have been possible to garrison a place like Bagram, but I wouldn't want my son or daughter, or anyone else's, to have to do that.

The cases first increased with Trump's border. Clearly, that had nothing to do with cases increasing and then decreasing.

Next stupid excuse?
Your guy is a failure and no matter how you spin it. That won't change that fact. He has been a failure his entire life. Even Obama said never under estimate how he can fu@k things up.

I don't know what the Taliban will do. Isis is not their friend. But I knew 20 years ago that nation building would fail.
No, you didn't know that but you do know now that it's safe to say that.

The US wasn't in Afghanistan to nation build, it was there to gain control over strategically placed real estate. The same as the British and the Soviets and the slaughter of the country's people was worse.

America is trying to spin a LOST war into something good and positive.

You are a damn liar.

Fact: Bidenism isn't an extremist ideology, it is common sense, it is empathetic and it is honest. It takes responsibility for mistakes and when things go right, it gives credit to others; Trumpism is extremist, dishonest, corrupt, egotistical, vindictive and when things go wrong it blames others.

Trump is not mentally fit to hold an office of trust. Be it in politics or in business. He's a man-child and empty suited narcissist a sore loser and not very bright.
Too bad you can’t backup your assertions with some examples.

No it isn't Afghanistan has one of the biggest lithium deposits in the world. China wants it and Biden hands it to them. China and putin own him.
Afghanistan will create it's own favoured nation status, just as Cuba has. America needs new ideas on how to win a war. Maybe it's not too late to win Venezuela? Eat a little crow?

Your guy is a failure and no matter how you spin it. That won't change that fact. He has been a failure his entire life. Even Obama said never under estimate how he can fu@k things up.
Why are you deflecting now? You said Trump was the reason we were getting over it before Biden. You shouldn't even be mentioning Biden then if you are going to prove your claim. So what did Trump do?

60 soldiers died in Afghanistan during Trump's watch.

The Trumpsters didn't give two shits about that.
Mac7 is unusual. Really we have three camps in the Bash Biden Camp. 1. Hypocritical trumpsters who ignore he was going to do an similar pullout, who also think the election was stolen, and that's their real issue. 2. Neocons. McConnell and Brave Brave Sir Lindsey. They'd be happy with W to this day.

And Mac7's camp. As I understand it, they would keep a military footprint. It's not a unique view. One of Obama's options was to keep a site for special forces and air support for the Afghan Army. I don't know why Obama opted for his "surge" instead. Over two thousand sons and daughters died and more were maimed. Perhaps the Taliban are now less likely to support terrorists. I hope so. But if we have any base there, it'd be a target.

And I would agree with someone who said Biden should have issued a 30-60 day drop dead date for people to be gone or stay. I've read his admin was not certain on how many, or where, to put Afghan "helpers." We ended up taking 200K. Who knew we had such support.

Forum List

Back