Pack of feral 'Teens' beat up white 15-year-old girl and steal her Air Jordans in Brooklyn

Looks like our racists are getting more sophisticated - disguising their topics as "feral teens" instead of "feral negros".

Obviously you approve of the racially motivated attack? Serves the girl right for being white, yes?
Are you pretending the title isn’t racist?

Now enlighten us please. I read the op article. Viscious assault. They deserve a stiff sentence. How was it a hate crime or a racially motivated attack?

The pictures have the victim obscured. The leftist press generally does that when the victim is white to hide that it is a racially motivated attack. A picture was posted that makes it appear the victim had black hands, Twitter says that picture is photo shopped and the victim is indeed white, I don't really know. IF this was black on white it is undeniably a "hate crime" insofar as that stupidity should exist. People are tired of the double standard.

Sounds like a typical mugging to me, not a hate crime. Do you have evidence they targeted her for being white?

It's hardly a secret the media has double standard to push an agenda, but that does not make this a hate crime.
man ....you have got to be kidding ! it was a lynching and a robbery ! you just dont want whites to have the same civil rights as minorities when it comes to hate crimes .

The victim was black, dotard.
it doesnt matter what color she was ...its a hate crime ! and it happens to whites especially the elderly quite often .

Ok, so you literally do not know what a hate crime is. Go ask the nearest adult to explain it to you.
a mob attacks beats and robs a defenseless young girl is a hate crime ! no matter what the law says ! and i dont need a lecture from someone that believes in killing the unborn !

I agree BUT, any attack like this is motivated by hate. "Hate Crime" is stupid. Oh, I get it, it's just a way to punish whites more harshly than blacks for the same crime, BUT legally and ethically it is a stupid concept.

Looks like our racists are getting more sophisticated - disguising their topics as "feral teens" instead of "feral negros".

Obviously you approve of the racially motivated attack? Serves the girl right for being white, yes?

Now enlighten us please. I read the op article. Viscious assault. They deserve a stiff sentence. How was it a hate crime or a racially motivated attack?

You show me a group of white teens operating in a similar fashion, and I'll be happy to call them "feral" too.

You show me a group of white teens operating in a similar fashion, and I'll be happy to call them "feral" too.

Unfortunately I've encountered white teens nearly as bad.

I have no doubt that they exist. They are also feral animals, imo, and should be treated just as harshly.

The pictures have the victim obscured. The leftist press generally does that when the victim is white to hide that it is a racially motivated attack. A picture was posted that makes it appear the victim had black hands, Twitter says that picture is photo shopped and the victim is indeed white, I don't really know. IF this was black on white it is undeniably a "hate crime" insofar as that stupidity should exist. People are tired of the double standard.

I was able to download the video and pause it at just the right moment and it appears the girl's hands are those of a black person. It seems they attacked her because she had gotten in a fight earlier that day at school with a friend of theirs.

I'm sure the girl is at some fault here.She probably insulted or disrespected these other kids on their way to Bible study or a jobs fair program.

Unfortunately, youtube software seems to discriminate in favor of white thugs, which is why you never see anything like this involving white "yutes"

Actually, faces are obscured if they are minors. Nothing to do with “leftist press”.

Also, just because the victim and the assaulted are of different races does not automatically make it a hate crime.

Hate Crimes | Federal Bureau of Investigation
A hate crime is a traditional offense like murder, arson, or vandalism with an added element of bias. For the purposes of collecting statistics, the FBI has defined a hate crime as a “criminal offense against a person or property motivated in whole or in part by an offender’s bias against a race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, ethnicity, gender, or gender identity.”

There is nothing in the article to indicate that this was a hate crime.

Hello. I do not condone VIOLENCE, I try to understand what causes people to harm others.

I believe Medical doctors offer credible evidence explaining why many perfectly health newborns mature into emotionally troubled HATERS, as well as VIOLENCE prone individuals.

Early Brain & Child Development (EBCD) Scientist Dr. Bruce D. Perry, MD, PhD, Explains To Child Abuse Victim-Survivor Oprah Winfrey Why Kids & ADULTS Are Hurting:

Dr. Perry's detailed presentation:

Cali Surgeon General, Dr. Burke Harris:

'How "Toxic Stress" (CHILD ABUSE) Affects Children's Health' ~California Surgeon General Dr. Nadine Burke Harris

" " ~AveryJarhman

Click here: My_Brooklyn_Rookie_Cop_Ignorance @ ArisCool.com: free web pages

⚠️ Strong Language ⚠️ Viewer Discretion Is Advised ⚠️ Fact & Truth Warning

'Black women are destroying themselves and black men' The Devils Advocate

@HATERS VIOLENT MEN or WOMEN_03.jpg
EMINEM, KENDRICK LAMAR AFRECAN FLAG_.2.jpg

Peace.

Forum List

Back