Pack of feral 'Teens' beat up white 15-year-old girl and steal her Air Jordans in Brooklyn

I am a racist because I knew before I heard about this, the perps would be black. Gosh. Why is that? Maybe because this is what they do. All the time.

Maybe because a wingnut posted about 'feral teens' and white girl. Kind of gives away the reason for this thread.

Of course the OP isn't correct anyway as the victim was black.
I didn't hear about it here. I read about it at Twitter. No "color" was mentioned...but I knew.

Sure.
We're ALL racist, to a degree. It's in our DNA.......

Sorry, this thread is thick with degenerate racism.

I am a racist because I knew before I heard about this, the perps would be black. Gosh. Why is that? Maybe because this is what they do. All the time.

Maybe because a wingnut posted about 'feral teens' and white girl. Kind of gives away the reason for this thread.

Of course the OP isn't correct anyway as the victim was black.
I didn't hear about it here. I read about it at Twitter. No "color" was mentioned...but I knew.

Sure.
We're ALL racist, to a degree. It's in our DNA.......

Sorry, this thread is thick with degenerate racism.
Racism is everywhere. Just learn to live with it, like I have.

Sounds like a typical mugging to me, not a hate crime. Do you have evidence they targeted her for being white?

If a gang of whites beat up a black girl what do you think the media would call it?

It's hardly a secret the media has double standard to push an agenda, but that does not make this a hate crime.

No it's not a typical mugging. It's a sensless beat down by a group of guys on a girl.
Pansy asses will be the first ones to cry harassment if a cop stops them to question
them for some reason, you can bet.
I'm looking in the video for the one good samaritan who comes to her aid or tries to stop the
others, and I don't see it. What crappy parents these kids must have. They were not taught decency
or empathy, its painfully obvious.

Feral is right; we should be allowing safaris and hunting trips into those urban jungles to thin out the animal populations, not wasting money on schools and roads there.
Feral animals like these SHOULD be in cages. Dreadful.

I don't call them animals. They are still people, and apparently kids at that. Once you go down the road of saying they are animals then it excuses them of their responsibility to society, however, in the case of these "children" they did deserve a beating with a baseball bat at that very moment. It sure seemed to me that they were happy about what they did. it would actually be in their best interest to have some pain and self reflection forced on them.

Looks like our racists are getting more sophisticated - disguising their topics as "feral teens" instead of "feral negros".

Those KIDS are on a trajectory to ruin more lives of other people, than any poster on this board. racist or not.
The real questions here should be why is there no discipline in school that allows school kids like these to feel so empowered and untouchable? What lame ass parents do they have that must make excuses for their little darlings' every action? those are the first thoughts that come to my mind.

why is it not a hate crime

The police have not investigated it yet otherwise it just speculation and judging from the earlier post there was a lot of it

it was a crime of stupidity done in broad daylight with a lot of people around and there is video

So far what is known is that the girl was involved in a fight with another girl
in school recently

I cannot see her face but I can assume that she was probably a black girl or the news would have already reported that a gang of blacks assaulted a white girl

She was black, the wingnuts here for whatever reason think she's white. Hence there will be no hate crime charges. Instead this thread has just turned into a shit show of blatant racism.
What difference does it make if the victim was black, white, green or blue? The point is, those other kids that attacked her are black. Which is the usual when it comes to this kind of behavior. When was the last time a bunch of white kids were filmed doing this shit? Or asians? Even hispanics (not counting gangs)? Its always ALWAYS black.

The police have not investigated it yet otherwise it just speculation and judging from the earlier post there was a lot of it

it was a crime of stupidity done in broad daylight with a lot of people around and there is video

in school recently

I cannot see her face but I can assume that she was probably a black girl or the news would have already reported that a gang of blacks assaulted a white girl

She was black, the wingnuts here for whatever reason think she's white. Hence there will be no hate crime charges. Instead this thread has just turned into a shit show of blatant racism.
What difference does it make if the victim was black, white, green or blue? The point is, those other kids that attacked her are black. Which is the usual when it comes to this kind of behavior. When was the last time a bunch of white kids were filmed doing this shit? Or asians? Even hispanics (not counting gangs)? Its always ALWAYS black.

You say why does it matter well because of your statement that is so wrong that it is beyond belief.

So you believe white teens do not do this type of behavior or Asians etc

well here a link with white boys attacking a black boy

is your world upside down or is it in living color

most of the comments assume the victim was white and thus a racial attack but simple observation could see that it wasn't

because of the gang mentality that manifests itself in all races I don't condone what these kids did as it makes you wander about the world we live in

Video Captures Three White Boys Viciously Attacking Black Middle School Student, Mom Gets Outrageous Response from a Judge Despite Video Evidence

Last edited:

Sounds like a typical mugging to me, not a hate crime. Do you have evidence they targeted her for being white?

If a gang of whites beat up a black girl what do you think the media would call it?

It's hardly a secret the media has double standard to push an agenda, but that does not make this a hate crime.

Speaking for myself, it looked to me like a straight up attack on this girl and that the theft of the shoes was an afterthought. I can't say if it was a hate crime or not but I don't think robbery was the initial intent.
1. hate crime laws are usually ridiculous--if someone murders someone they usually HATE them/etc
2. whenever a white so much as says the word ''blackhole''/etc or sneezes near a black, the MSM and blacks claim HATE CRIME/RACISM/etc

....you know what's headlines now????!! not this HORRIFIC, animal attack---but the poor BLACK criminal that was executed

in school recently

You say why does it matter well because of your statement that is so wrong that it is beyond belief.

most of the comments assume the victim was white and thus a racial attack but simple observation could see that it wasn't

because of the gang mentality that manifests itself in all races I don't condone what these kids did as it makes you wander about the world we live in

Video Captures Three White Boys Viciously Attacking Black Middle School Student, Mom Gets Outrageous Response from a Judge Despite Video Evidence
the blacks commit violence at MUCH higher rates--undneiable
blacks commit murder at FOUR times the rate:
African-American Homicide Rate Nearly Quadruple the National Average
hate crime at TWICE the rate:
Offenders
rape at TWICE the rate:
Perpetrators of Sexual Violence: Statistics | RAINN

look at this carefully--I highlighted the percentages:
''''
According to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, in the year 2008 black youths, who make up 16% of the youth population, accounted for 52% of juvenile violent crime arrests, including 58.5% of youth arrests for homicide and 67% for robbery. Black youths were overrepresented in all offense categories except DUI, liquor laws and drunkenness. Racial disparities in arrest have consistently been far less among older population groups.[60]''''
Race and crime in the United States - Wikipedia

in school recently

the blacks commit violence at MUCH higher rates--undneiable
blacks commit murder at FOUR times the rate:
African-American Homicide Rate Nearly Quadruple the National Average
hate crime at TWICE the rate:
Offenders
rape at TWICE the rate:
Perpetrators of Sexual Violence: Statistics | RAINN

look at this carefully--I highlighted the percentages:
''''
According to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, in the year 2008 black youths, who make up 16% of the youth population, accounted for 52% of juvenile violent crime arrests, including 58.5% of youth arrests for homicide and 67% for robbery. Black youths were overrepresented in all offense categories except DUI, liquor laws and drunkenness. Racial disparities in arrest have consistently been far less among older population groups.[60]''''
Race and crime in the United States - Wikipedia

Calling feral animals feral animals is not racist; what's racist is giving the scum a pass just because of the skin color and pretending black 'culture' doesn't have a serious problem it needs to correct and it's not up to white people to pander to them and suffer for their lack of parenting. President Nixon handed them their own school systems, political freedoms, effective control of one of our two main Parties, and entire cities they can rule over, and the results of almost 50 years of that 'self rule' are in, and they're not pretty.

in school recently

With all due respect, these two incidents are not even close.
The attack in the original video happened in the middle of a busy intersection, and kids were streaming in from all directions, I've honestly never seen anything quite like it.

in school recently

With all due respect, these two incidents are not even close.
The attack in the original video happened in the middle of a busy intersection, and kids were streaming in from all directions, I've honestly never seen anything quite like it.
Give him a break. He found an "incident." We all know it wasn't easy

Calling feral animals feral animals is not racist; what's racist is giving the scum a pass just because of the skin color and pretending black 'culture' doesn't have a serious problem it needs to correct and it's not up to white people to pander to them and suffer for their lack of parenting. President Nixon handed them their own school systems, political freedoms, effective control of one of our two main Parties, and entire cities they can rule over, and the results of almost 50 years of that 'self rule' are in, and they're not pretty.

just trying to be fair.....

a LARGE percentage of blacks have raised themselves out of the ghetto areas to become fine, decent, hard working people.

These particular ANIMALS are certainly as bad as you say and I truly believe deserve IMMEDIATE PUNISHMENT! (and I'll let you determine that punishment.)

just trying to be fair.....

a LARGE percentage of blacks have raised themselves out of the ghetto areas to become fine, decent, hard working people.

These particular ANIMALS are certainly as bad as you say and I truly believe deserve IMMEDIATE PUNISHMENT! (and I'll let you determine that punishment.)

Thanks, and I agree; I've done a lot of social work in those shitholes, and it seems the media likes to ignore the genuine churches and their results, fathers who remain in the homes, etc., and of course the elderly who are literally prisoners in their own homes because of the 'tolerance' and 'understanding' of these vile pieces of shit running the streets and terrorizing entire sections of cities, while most of the so-called 'Social Justice Warrior' vermin snivel and promote killing cops and cheering violent hate crimes. Profiling works, so does using any pretext, no matter how flimsy, to get the gangster and wannabee scum off the streets and behind bars.

Why is a white girl wearing Air Jordans? Cultural appropriation. :mad:

Better yet, why is a white girl in Brooklyn?
Wiggeritus?

Where have you been? Brooklyn is super gentrified now.

Old data but one thing you can bank on is any city in America with a pie chart that looks like this will be a dangerous total fucking shithole.
races-2000-Brooklyn-NY.png

Forum List

Back