Pack of feral 'Teens' beat up white 15-year-old girl and steal her Air Jordans in Brooklyn

I cannot see her face but I can assume that she was probably a black girl or the news would have already reported that a gang of blacks assaulted a white girl
What world are you from?

The victim is black.
Guess I need to tighten up the point I was making, just for you

or the news would have already reported that a gang of blacks assaulted a white girl

That's NOT how the MSM has ever worked

Who is the person on the ground?

gang-attack-34.jpg
Look how happy that attacker is. His joy simply couldnt be contained.
A bullet would wipe that smile off its face

Yeah, exactly. This is why I see more and more Black people coming out in favor of conceal and carry. This chick had a conceal or carry on her, or if someone standing by had a conceal and carry... this whole thing would have either never happened, or ended very quick.

But of course this is New York, with Bloomberg, so the sub-humans knew they were safe to attack someone in broad daylight.

I cannot see her face but I can assume that she was probably a black girl or the news would have already reported that a gang of blacks assaulted a white girl
What world are you from?

The victim is black.
Guess I need to tighten up the point I was making, just for you

or the news would have already reported that a gang of blacks assaulted a white girl

That's NOT how the MSM has ever worked

About hate crimes? She was black.

Sounds like a typical mugging to me, not a hate crime. Do you have evidence they targeted her for being white?

If a gang of whites beat up a black girl what do you think the media would call it?

It's hardly a secret the media has double standard to push an agenda, but that does not make this a hate crime.
nah.... 15 people stomped on her because they loved her .:290968001256257790-final:

gang-attack-34.jpg

Yeah, exactly. This is why I see more and more Black people coming out in favor of conceal and carry. This chick had a conceal or carry on her, or if someone standing by had a conceal and carry... this whole thing would have either never happened, or ended very quick.

But of course this is New York, with Bloomberg, so the sub-humans knew they were safe to attack someone in broad daylight.
"Racist" that I am, I'm all for the law abiding of any race to be properly armed and trained for these "feral negro" (thanks Coyote) assaults

Sounds like a typical mugging to me, not a hate crime. Do you have evidence they targeted her for being white?

If a gang of whites beat up a black girl what do you think the media would call it?

It's hardly a secret the media has double standard to push an agenda, but that does not make this a hate crime.
man ....you have got to be kidding ! it was a lynching and a robbery ! you just dont want whites to have the same civil rights as minorities when it comes to hate crimes .

The victim was black, dotard.
it doesnt matter what color she was ...its a hate crime ! and it happens to whites especially the elderly quite often .

Last edited:

gang-attack-34.jpg

"Racist" that I am, I'm all for the law abiding of any race to be properly armed and trained for these "feral negro" (thanks Coyote) assaults

Yeah, I always have a loaded weapon with me.

But what is amazing, is that I'm not in the group getting slaughtered by these people. If it were the people in my city, we'd be marching in the streets, demanding more officers, more stop&frisk, more gun rights, we'd have half the city armed at all times. We would absolutely put an end to this kind of crap.

But what do the people in these places do? Chant "we want dead cops", demand more gun control laws, and then wonder why their lives suck.

I honestly don't understand it.

man ....you have got to be kidding ! it was a lynching and a robbery ! you just dont want whites to have the same civil rights as minorities when it comes to hate crimes .

The victim was black, dotard.
it doesnt matter what color she was ...its a hate crime ! and it happens to whites especially the elderly quite often .

Ok, so you literally do not know what a hate crime is. Go ask the nearest adult to explain it to you.

I am a racist because I knew before I heard about this, the perps would be black. Gosh. Why is that? Maybe because this is what they do. All the time.

I am a racist because I knew before I heard about this, the perps would be black. Gosh. Why is that? Maybe because this is what they do. All the time.

Maybe because a wingnut posted about 'feral teens' and white girl. Kind of gives away the reason for this thread.

Of course the OP isn't correct anyway as the victim was black.

Maybe because a wingnut posted about 'feral teens' and white girl. Kind of gives away the reason for this thread.

I didn't hear about it here. I read about it at Twitter. No "color" was mentioned...but I knew.

I don't mind being racist. That word means little nowadays anyway. I am racist against assholes..male, female, any race or color. So yeah. I'm a racist.

I didn't hear about it here. I read about it at Twitter. No "color" was mentioned...but I knew.

Sure.

Sure.
We're ALL racist, to a degree. It's in our DNA.......

Forum List

Back