Pack of feral 'Teens' beat up white 15-year-old girl and steal her Air Jordans in Brooklyn

Sounds like a typical mugging to me, not a hate crime. Do you have evidence they targeted her for being white?

If a gang of whites beat up a black girl what do you think the media would call it?

It's hardly a secret the media has double standard to push an agenda, but that does not make this a hate crime.

Hold up... that is not a "typical" mugging. If all they wanted, was her shoes, she was already on the ground, already curled up like a dying cat... she was not fighting them, not resisting them.

They could simply taken the shoes and left.

These sub-human monkey boys, were trying to harm her. Period. There was nothing 'typical' about it.

Looks like our racists are getting more sophisticated - disguising their topics as "feral teens" instead of "feral negros".
It's up to the feral negroes to change our opinion by changing their behaviour. I'm "glad" you can look past it. Just hope you're not a mob's next victim. But that's how conservatives are born out of tards.

Last edited:

Sounds like a typical mugging to me, not a hate crime. Do you have evidence they targeted her for being white?

If a gang of whites beat up a black girl what do you think the media would call it?

It's hardly a secret the media has double standard to push an agenda, but that does not make this a hate crime.

Hold up... that is not a "typical" mugging. If all they wanted, was her shoes, she was already on the ground, already curled up like a dying cat... she was not fighting them, not resisting them.

These sub-human monkey boys, were trying to harm her. Period. There was nothing 'typical' about it.
They all should have been Trayvoned

Who is the person on the ground?

gang-attack-34.jpg

The beatdown is the fun part for them. Did you notice how happy the violence made them? In every screen shot i saw, they had big smiles.

Looks like our racists are getting more sophisticated - disguising their topics as "feral teens" instead of "feral negros".

Doesn't change the reality of that video, no matter how you choose to describe it.

Maybe if people like you.... were actually better people, and were more concerned about violence and crime, than you are about how someone irrelevant to the topic describes them... maybe we wouldn't have so much crime and violence, and maybe fewer people would be racist.

But you don't care. You'd rather try and attack people as racists, than dealing with the evil in society... which makes you.. evil.

Thanks for stopping by.

why is it not a hate crime

The police have not investigated it yet otherwise it just speculation and judging from the earlier post there was a lot of it

it was a crime of stupidity done in broad daylight with a lot of people around and there is video

So far what is known is that the girl was involved in a fight with another girl
in school recently

I cannot see her face but I can assume that she was probably a black girl or the news would have already reported that a gang of blacks assaulted a white girl

why is it not a hate crime

The police have not investigated it yet otherwise it just speculation and judging from the earlier post there was a lot of it

it was a crime of stupidity done in broad daylight with a lot of people around and there is video

So far what is known is that the girl was involved in a fight with another girl
in school recently

I cannot see her face but I can assume that she was probably a black girl or the news would have already reported that a gang of blacks assaulted a white girl

She was black, the wingnuts here for whatever reason think she's white. Hence there will be no hate crime charges. Instead this thread has just turned into a shit show of blatant racism.

man ....you have got to be kidding ! it was a lynching and a robbery ! you just dont want whites to have the same civil rights as minorities when it comes to hate crimes .

man ....you have got to be kidding ! it was a lynching and a robbery ! you just dont want whites to have the same civil rights as minorities when it comes to hate crimes .

The victim was black, dotard.

Forum List

Back