Pack of feral 'Teens' beat up white 15-year-old girl and steal her Air Jordans in Brooklyn

I wouldn't call their behavior "feral". We've all seen videos of lions attacking gazelles. Not once have I seen the lion steal the gazelle's Air Jordans. :dunno:

Looks like a pack of hyenas converging on a innocent lamb.

Anyhow ....how would you describe it? Or perhaps you think the girl provoked the attack by flaunting her shoes or???

I never used the word "murder". Killing violent people in the act of a mob attack is simply justice.

My mistake it was Biff.

Biff is being sarcastic

Well, I was taken in. :21:
I say the things the racists on the board hint at saying but are too cowardly to say it....

It's almost like when I come out and say it -- even they see how racist it is -- and shy away from it -- its cute....

Nothing wrong with racism. Racism is good.

WHY RACISM IS NOT HATE
I bet you are one of those morons who say "the Democrats started the KKK" -- but don't mean it as a compliment.....

If racism is so good -- why do you sycophants clutch your pearls so much whenever someone calls you one

They say do t teach your kids to hate negros this happens

Sounds like a typical mugging to me, not a hate crime. Do you have evidence they targeted her for being white?

If a gang of whites beat up a black girl what do you think the media would call it?

It's hardly a secret the media has double standard to push an agenda, but that does not make this a hate crime.
If the races were reversed, there would be no debate on whether or not its a hate crime.

"If the races were reversed, there would be no debate on whether or not its a hate crime."

if the races were reversed NOBODY would be claiming that ALL WHITES ARE VIOLENT ANIMALS who should be gunned down......

My mistake it was Biff.

Biff is being sarcastic

I say the things the racists on the board hint at saying but are too cowardly to say it....

It's almost like when I come out and say it -- even they see how racist it is -- and shy away from it -- its cute....

WHY RACISM IS NOT HATE
I bet you are one of those morons who say "the Democrats started the KKK" -- but don't mean it as a compliment.....

If racism is so good -- why do you sycophants clutch your pearls so much whenever someone calls you one

Well so many have been fallaciously indoctrinated by the media that there is something wrong with racism.

Racism in essence is just an acknowledgement of the power of genetics. Blacks really understand it but just will not admit it.

Biff is being sarcastic

WHY RACISM IS NOT HATE

Well so many have been fallaciously indoctrinated by the media that there is something wrong with racism.

Racism in essence is just an acknowledgement of the power of genetics. Blacks really understand it but just will not admit it.

You should put something in your sig line about when the winguts on this board claim Democrats are racist.

WHY RACISM IS NOT HATE

You should put something in your sig line about when the winguts on this board claim Democrats are racist.

I was told that the only way I could STOP being a liberal racist is if I join the KKK or the NEONAZIs or the WHITE SUPREMACISTS
and embrace the beliefs that

1. whites are superior
2. blacks are all animals and criminals
3. whites and blacks should NOT live in the same communities

WHY RACISM IS NOT HATE

I was told that the only way I could STOP being a liberal racist is if I join the KKK or the NEONAZIs or the WHITE SUPREMACISTS

1. whites are superior

That is true. If you want to be an "open minded" right wingnut you have to celebrate everything the klan is for.

What was most disturbing about that video was the amount of passerby's that carried on as if nothing was happening. What a broken neighborhood.

What was most disturbing about that video was the amount of passerby's that carried on as if nothing was happening. What a broken neighborhood.

It's nice to know you would have stepped in.

Sounds like a typical mugging to me, not a hate crime. Do you have evidence they targeted her for being white?

If a gang of whites beat up a black girl what do you think the media would call it?

It's hardly a secret the media has double standard to push an agenda, but that does not make this a hate crime.
If the races were reversed, there would be no debate on whether or not its a hate crime.

"If the races were reversed, there would be no debate on whether or not its a hate crime."

if the races were reversed NOBODY would be claiming that ALL WHITES ARE VIOLENT ANIMALS who should be gunned down......
No one is saying all blacks should be shot either.

I bet that girl regrets not having a gun.

Biff is being sarcastic

WHY RACISM IS NOT HATE

Oh, you are a genetics guy -- how very Nazi of you.....

So if you folks believe you are racially superior -- why are you so afraid of everything all of the time??

Isn't it impossible to be racially superior to all others -- yet so weak and insecure that you can't even cease the fears of becoming a minority in your own country?? (since of course the US is only "your" country)

Why not??

If it is just a fact that blacks are inferior -- why take chances with them??

At least we should aim towards trying to kill 90% of them -- and hopefully the rest of them would be so afraid, they would leave the country voluntarily -- you know how cowardly the blacks are

Why not??

At least we should aim towards trying to kill 90% of them -- and hopefully the rest of them would be so afraid, they would leave the country voluntarily -- you know how cowardly the blacks are
No race is inferior. There are only inferior cultures.

WHY RACISM IS NOT HATE

1. whites are superior

Why not??

No race is inferior. There are only inferior cultures.

Which came first...the chicken or the egg?

Anyhow race determines culture.

Forum List

Back