Pack of feral 'Teens' beat up white 15-year-old girl and steal her Air Jordans in Brooklyn

Why is a white girl wearing Air Jordans? Cultural appropriation. :mad:

Better yet, why is a white girl in Brooklyn?
Wiggeritus?

Where have you been? Brooklyn is super gentrified now.

Old data but one thing you can bank on is any city in America with a pie chart that looks like this will be a dangerous total fucking shithole.
races-2000-Brooklyn-NY.png

20. Year. Old. Data. Are you an old fart, or what?

These tough guys are going to sing like canaries. Good on the parents for hauling them in.

https://nypost.com/2020/03/06/cops-have-suspect-in-beating-of-15-year-old-brooklyn-girl/

NYPD has 5 suspects — and motive — in beating of 15-year-old Brooklyn girl

Police were questioning five suspects and have a motive in the vicious mob beating of a 15-year-old girl on a Brooklyn street, law enforcement sources said Friday.

Cops were grilling the teenage boys in Crown Heights Friday after a group of teens
savagely attacked the girl Thursday — as retaliation for a fight she got into earlier in the day, according to the sources.

The five boys turned themselves in with their parents earlier Friday, according to a law enforcement source. Their names and ages were not immediately clear and no charges have been filed as of early Saturday morning.

Wiggeritus?

Old data but one thing you can bank on is any city in America with a pie chart that looks like this will be a dangerous total fucking shithole.

So what? You going to try and bullshit us that such a chart would be incorrect today re crime rates versus ratios of white versus black and brown populations?

This recent enough for you, or are you just going to babble fake news like typical racist Democrat deviant?

Already 50 homicides in democrat run Baltimore, media silent

Wiggeritus?

So what? You going to try and bullshit us that such a chart would be incorrect today re crime rates versus ratios of white versus black and brown populations?

This recent enough for you, or are you just going to babble fake news like typical racist Democrat deviant?

Is Baltimore Brooklyn? Do you understand geography?

Stop bothering me with your ignorant winger bullshit. Please! :04:

You say why does it matter well because of your statement that is so wrong that it is beyond belief.

So you believe white teens do not do this type of behavior or Asians etc
Yes, white teens do shit like this too. But the majority is BLACK. Weave it any way you want to, and thats the facts. Period.

You say why does it matter well because of your statement that is so wrong that it is beyond belief.

Yes, white teens do shit like this too. But the majority is BLACK. Weave it any way you want to, and thats the facts. Period.

If white teens did this, NO ONE, and I mean no one, would be defending them. The Stalinists think this is fine and dandy.

Wiggeritus?

Is Baltimore Brooklyn? Do you understand geography?

Stop bothering me with your ignorant winger bullshit. Please! :04:

Ah, so you're stupid and think you made some sort of point, right? lol we knew you had zero answers and you in fact like it when black bodies pile up in morgues, and you like it even better when they nail a white person once in a while.

Looks like our racists are getting more sophisticated - disguising their topics as "feral teens" instead of "feral negros".

Obviously you approve of the racially motivated attack? Serves the girl right for being white, yes?
Are you pretending the title isn’t racist?

Now enlighten us please. I read the op article. Viscious assault. They deserve a stiff sentence. How was it a hate crime or a racially motivated attack?

Looks like our racists are getting more sophisticated - disguising their topics as "feral teens" instead of "feral negros".

Those KIDS are on a trajectory to ruin more lives of other people, than any poster on this board. racist or not.
The real questions here should be why is there no discipline in school that allows school kids like these to feel so empowered and untouchable? What lame ass parents do they have that must make excuses for their little darlings' every action? those are the first thoughts that come to my mind.
Totally agree, so why did the op make it about race?

Sounds like a typical mugging to me, not a hate crime. Do you have evidence they targeted her for being white?

If a gang of whites beat up a black girl what do you think the media would call it?

It's hardly a secret the media has double standard to push an agenda, but that does not make this a hate crime.
man ....you have got to be kidding ! it was a lynching and a robbery ! you just dont want whites to have the same civil rights as minorities when it comes to hate crimes .

The victim was black, dotard.
it doesnt matter what color she was ...its a hate crime ! and it happens to whites especially the elderly quite often .

Ok, so you literally do not know what a hate crime is. Go ask the nearest adult to explain it to you.
a mob attacks beats and robs a defenseless young girl is a hate crime ! no matter what the law says ! and i dont need a lecture from someone that believes in killing the unborn !

Racism is everywhere. Just learn to live with it, like I have.

Unfortunately yes it is. I'm whitebread. Been called honkey more times than I can count. 1st GF was from Aruba. They be the definition of black, darn dark! Next 2 GF Puerto rican Then one from Spain, one from Mexico but I'm a racist? Because I'm white?

Was stationed on Griffiss AFB in NY, 99.9% blacks, We couldn't even go to the airmen club, weren't allowed, couldn't walk down the road or the barracks without being beat. Asked one Black man once why he opened my nose up. "cause your white"

Like to see anyone find a racist post of mine here or anywhere.

I'll still keep that attitude too, we all people, one race, human race

post 128 by you

quote - When was the last time a bunch of white kids were filmed doing this shit? Or asians? Even hispanics (not counting gangs)? Its always ALWAYS black.

When I produce a video and now you change your tune but it still clear what your views are

New tune - Yes, white teens do shit like this too. But the majority is BLACK. Weave it any way you want to, and thats the facts.

Did you research that fact or is it just your opinion

overlooking the fact that there was a victim to this type of violence which will affect them for the rest of their lives and they are not worried about majority

That is the only point that should be the focus of this discussion is how it affects the individual who suffered this abuse

It appears you do like to weave it without any facts

Obviously you approve of the racially motivated attack? Serves the girl right for being white, yes?

Racism is everywhere. Just learn to live with it, like I have.

Unfortunately yes it is. I'm whitebread. Been called honkey more times than I can count. 1st GF was from Aruba. They be the definition of black, darn dark! Next 2 GF Puerto rican Then one from Spain, one from Mexico but I'm a racist? Because I'm white?

Was stationed on Griffiss AFB in NY, 99.9% blacks, We couldn't even go to the airmen club, weren't allowed, couldn't walk down the road or the barracks without being beat. Asked one Black man once why he opened my nose up. "cause your white"

Like to see anyone find a racist post of mine here or anywhere.

I'll still keep that attitude too, we all people, one race, human race

I am sorry I don't believe that an Air force base has 99.9 percent blacks population assigned to that base

Air force flies and there are a lot of pilots and mechanics that work on airplanes

I was in the Air Force and I was stationed at that base

As a military base such action as you state will result in a discharge and some jail time

Last edited:

Those KIDS are on a trajectory to ruin more lives of other people, than any poster on this board. racist or not.
The real questions here should be why is there no discipline in school that allows school kids like these to feel so empowered and untouchable? What lame ass parents do they have that must make excuses for their little darlings' every action? those are the first thoughts that come to my mind.
Totally agree, so why did the op make it about race?

Well, That I don't know, except a lot of people here often try to make a point about which race is more troublesome.
It looked to me that it was a black girl, so I don't believe it was racially motivated.

Forum List

Back