🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

PAEDOPHILIA in high places

I haven't confirmed it yet, but there are reports floating around the net saying that Monica Peterson, a woman who was in Haiti investigating Clinton involvement in the trafficking of children in Haiti has been found dead of an apparent "suicide".
Holy shit.
The Clinton body count will not stop until they are dead.

It's not that case.

This is a different one.

You see the same thing because you want to see the s
View attachment 100433 It's reminding me of the McMartin Pre-school case.....crazy witch hunt.
Is that what it reminds you of? It reminds me of 6 million Jews that went into the gas chambers .... very difficult to believe .... but true none the less.

bodecea wishes it were 12 million...or thereabouts.

View attachment 100433 It's reminding me of the McMartin Pre-school case.....crazy witch hunt.
Is that what it reminds you of? It reminds me of 6 million Jews that went into the gas chambers .... very difficult to believe .... but true none the less.
No....there was tons of evidence that that was happening...people made a conscious effort to not be concerned about it.

You're not fooling this Jew.

How many Jews died in the holocaust bodecea?

...people made a conscious effort to not be concerned about it.

Or in the pizza gate case ..... people making a conscious effort to ignore it.

+2

iu

GLASNOST.

No....there was tons of evidence that that was happening...people made a conscious effort to not be concerned about it.
What is the real evidence? If you have it, you need to turn it in to the FBI or be an accessory to a known crime.

Thank you for providing this most disturbing and alarming report.

Too bad all these intelligent posters are too involved in "more important things" than to begin to think there really is widespread evil in D.C. that needs to be exposed because NO ONE in the media will dare do so. Save for Julian Assange, a hero who sacrificed much to expose this demonic world.

Good news; I have investigators looking into this crap right now.

Bad news, Assange has been missing for a month. No one knows where he is as far as I know. There was a single phone call after he went in to state his case in court but it's suspected to be fake. Worse perhaps, Anonymous had made a statement in their video just before the election where it was stated that was their /last/ video...

That said, it was also stated that Wikileaks would be releasing something in December.

When did Assange leave the embassy? Link please.

He hasn't been seen in a month. People keep asking for proof of life and they've been stone walled.
Then an audio bite was put out that was supposed to show proof of life but it's sketchy as hell.
And besides,how does an audio tape show proof of life?

Too bad all these intelligent posters are too involved in "more important things" than to begin to think there really is widespread evil in D.C. that needs to be exposed because NO ONE in the media will dare do so. Save for Julian Assange, a hero who sacrificed much to expose this demonic world.

Bad news, Assange has been missing for a month. No one knows where he is as far as I know. There was a single phone call after he went in to state his case in court but it's suspected to be fake. Worse perhaps, Anonymous had made a statement in their video just before the election where it was stated that was their /last/ video...

That said, it was also stated that Wikileaks would be releasing something in December.

He hasn't been seen in a month. People keep asking for proof of life and they've been stone walled.
Then an audio bite was put out that was supposed to show proof of life but it's sketchy as hell.
And besides,how does an audio tape show proof of life?
It doesn't.

This means nothing.
Until I see video of Julian I have to assume he's either dead or in custody.

And when it comes out. Remember that bodecea was one who tried to hide it.
I've been wise to him for a couple of months already. Once in a while he uses his head ..... but normally his contributions come from his prejudiced butt hole. I think he still believes in the magic bullet.

Thats a she who wishes she were a he.

What is the real evidence? If you have it, you need to turn it in to the FBI or be an accessory to a known crime.

Nothing more difficult than to have an honest discourse with one who will do anything to look the victor. The evidence you are looking for is in those videos! And there are MANY videos and reports out there.

The evidence is the connection to witches who perform satanic rituals and to the Podestas who are immersed in ghastly sexual history. And art work!
I could go on and list other items of evidence but you are not interested. You do not want to admit you are probably wrong and playing the dumb loyal servant.

Forum List

Back