PAEDOPHILIA in high places

“Put it all together and the situation is as clear as can be:

pedophilia and Satanism are the cement that hold the establishment control structure together in every country,

and these ‘national’ networks connect together to form

a global network of pedophiles and Satanists all watching each others’ backs…..”

http://cloakedtruth.com/jimmy-saville-and-the-9th-circle

Some of the prominent “elite” members of this network are Soros, Kissinger, Clinton, Kennedy, Rockefeller, Rothschild

Pope is the kingpin of this Satanic network.

The Satanic network will bring down Trump and his supporters and end “sovereign” America.

The Satanic establishment will continue to exist until the day Revelation 19 comes to pass.

Koran blesses making slave do anything the master demands .....

no lower age limit. Either gender ... so, Islam is in harmony with Satanism.
Well....there you have it. Makes total, logical sense, eh? :rofl:

You're a pretty brave guy. Or stupid.

Your fundamentalism who thinks he knows the Bible (and only his preferred interpretations are the truth, never mind how many verses lay waste to your stupid boasting) and thinks he knows the Catholic Church is some satanic cult is as risky as it gets. I bet you don't even believe in purgatory? Well, if I were you I would start and hope and pray it is real. Nothing defiled enters the kingdom.

Last edited:
Thanks for doing an enormous amount of investigation and reporting. Of course, most of us will never have the time to follow up and read all of those links. I did read the Snopes article where they set up false accusations that no one is making (about Hillary) so they can say "False" in their conclusions. IMO, Snopes is an arm of the political left in this nation and is NEVER to be trusted on their reporting any longer. Many examples of that.

So I did not notice, but did you purposefully refrain from offering your own opinion on this? I did not see a summary paragraph. As it is, I am pretty convinced these pizza operations and a number of their clients are involved in pedophilia activities and other creepy criminal activities. And if we had a legitimate and trusted government and department of justice this could be and would be exposed and dealt with. But how many examples of that do we need to show that justice is not served when dealing with major political power brokers?

The reason I don't mention my opinion is because I don't know... or more precisely, I don't particularly /want/ to know... I don't want this to be true, but I know Anonymous' MO, I know their ties to Wikileaks...

When I was a kid I was a hacker too, my buddies and I would write viruses and sick them on each others computers - trying to find and fix them before they wrecked our HDs. Anonymous were like heroes to me, the unincorporated allegiance, the snarky sense of humor (aka trolling,) and the principles that were the general underpin. That fight for justice even if it meant breaking some laws - its a form of nonviolent vigilantism that I respected even though I declined to join them.

This is a really fucked up year for me frankly. Trump was a childhood hero of mine too. That enjoyment of beauty and perfection, that unabashed drive for success, and here too that snarky humor [aka trolling.] Trump was the epitome of American exceptionalism, a proud American, the reason the French called us arrogant - and fuck em, American's deserve that ego, we earn it and flaunt it and that's why the rest of the world looks at us in envy and awe of how great we truly are. Yeah, I am a nationalist, I'm a military girl... and I am so proud of our troops and I used to be as proud of our people. Not so much anymore... The left really shattered my dreams in a way; the division and hatred, the silencing and shaming, the rejection of American ideals. I was ready to leave because she's so far away from the greatness I grew up in, that I want my kids to grow up in, and the entire world to look up to...

It's kind of ironic and funny. The right for the past eight years or so have mocked the left for looking up to Obama with almost God like fawning, he's their messiah and could do no wrong, etc. I always blew it off as partisan taunting crap personally. Now I'm laughing at myself, because I feel this idk 'glee' and almost 'destiny' of having Trump elected, I see folks fawning all over Trump, and dammit all, I'm right there with them. I have to admit that I struggle to see past my bias when I'm thinking about the actions of someone I've literally looked up to my entire life. I'm smitten by him and I always have been... It's a hard place for someone like me to be in, I pride myself on being fair, balanced, and open minded, but now... a lot of the time I just want to tell the nay-sayers who speak lies about Trump and paint these absolutely false pictures of him to shut the fuck up, give them the same treatment they've given me on so many issues the past decade or so. It's hard to keep my tongue and I find myself losing my patience - another thing I have always prided myself on. It's so bad I actually find myself legitimately questioning my agnostic beliefs - Indeed yes our conversation about religion and belief the other day is in my mind, I still consider the response to your last comments. Against all odds it seems, Trump won, it's... amazing, it's glorious, it's... such a relief of the burdens of displeasure I've had over the past decade. I find myself seriously questioning if there is a divine hand in this, which my logical side states is stupid heh In any event, my bias and "faith" as it were are seriously fucked up with Trump's election.

The worst part for my investigating #pizzagate is that I have personal experience with a satanic cult. I always blew it off as kids being stupid so it's not that I believe in God and Satan, but I do believe that the power of belief or faith and I know it can, in a very real way, play with someone's mind (psychology.) I also know that this satanic cult was completely buried by the local media because they didn't want people to panic - we're /still/ 70% Christian up here and back then we were 90% Christian. So I /know/ from personal first hand experience that the media lies "in the best interest of the people" to prevent "panic and unrest" (and many other reasons as well.) I know that the media and our government covered up the Loita Express for Bill Clinton and company, for much the same justifications... I know our government gave Podesta a very short sentence, and I know they didn't look into the child traffickers, and abusers, who were implicated in the case.

This ultimately adds up to me being in a bad place to make an unbiased judgement on #pizzagate so I'm refraining from allowing myself to do so, as best I can. It's why I hired investigators to look into it for me with 'open eyes.'

Wall-of-text about my life experiences (because I'm apparently chatty this morning):
The folks on the left today are like zombies these days, they very much remind me of those kids with their silly animal sacrifices and rediculious rituals, not necessarily that they believed in what they were doing, or that they actually thought themselves, 'evil' in the grander religious sense, but they were certainly naive and fell for the lure of being rebels and the peer pressure of the cult mentality.

My adopted sister was a wiccan, it was all the rage in CA when we were teens - a by-product of the peace, love, and acceptance movement IMO. I didn't live with her full time, as she stayed with my biological father, but I visited every summer; she wasn't into sacrifices like that, but there was a component of ritualistic blood sacrifice - her own given freely to mother earth as thanks for the circle of life. I consider it kind of along the lines of the floggers I suppose. I can't judge on that though, I had a lover who "self-identified" as a vampire, I'll just say we were together quite a long time.

When I was a teen the parents around here called me a demon and denounced me because of the cult (I had many friends in it), and because I 'lured' their sons into 'sin' - I'm afraid I 'sullied' a few would be priests, and one in the church. Worse perhaps I was openly bisexual in the 80s (which is probably more akin to the 50s for the lower 48) - needless to say there was not a lot of love for me from the adults around here when I grew up. My mother jokingly, [trollingly,] replied to their accusations that "I hadn't 'technically' eaten any of my friends yet" at community meetings, so it was a bit... contentious.

My mother was a full on hippy liberal, (like my name was almost Moonflower) So too I was considered 'pagan soiled' for my happenstance birth. I was the only child in the state born under a particularly vibrant northern lights and my mother, being a super hippy, was into folk-lore medicine - my 'doctor' was an Alaskan Native elder. Most Native Alaskan's consider the aurora to be guiding spirits (along with the raven) who would help the dead find their way through the hole in the dome of the earth to their version of heaven. They were called 'selamiut' or "sky-dwellers" and my 'doctor' decided that I was selamiut, and in fact my mother and her had a very long argument about that being my middle name. My synesthesia - crossed senses - means I can /hear/ the aurora sing, which plays right into that. I was considered to be a spiritual go between and spent many evenings at the nearby Native village in Eklutna as a kind of good luck charm for the dead to find the hole in the sky. This didn't play well with the Christian's in town either. All in all, I was kind of thought of as 'evil' by the parents around here; though none of the kids at school cared so I wasn't really persecuted. My step-father being a very well respected general (and indeed eventually he became the commander of the National Guard) essentially told them to pound sand and shielded me from much more than dirty looks.

#Pizzagate is extremely complicated for me, because I do believe in the concept of good and evil, at least on the mortal plane. I don't believe that there's a spiritual 'battle' for our 'souls' going on... or at least... I thought I didn't... Right now though I find myself far less sure of this conviction because of everything going on. What I do know is that the New World Order agenda is not something I want, I know they are silencing free speech through the UN, they are, exactly as Obama said, attempting to 'fundamentally change' America and I don't like it, I don't want it, I rebel against it. This puts me on the list of those who will be silenced, those who will be oppressed. And more so too my wealth, I will be punished for my successes in their new world. I reject it all vehemently. And I know that ties into pizzagate on a psychological level for me, which means I run a very high risk of being biased.

Basically, I'm in a bad place for where I stand on this #pizzagate so my opinion is too compromised for me to make a truly logical call on its veracity. I am having a very hard time dismissing all the 'coincidences' /especially/ with my personal experiences.

Thanks for doing an enormous amount of investigation and reporting. Of course, most of us will never have the time to follow up and read all of those links. I did read the Snopes article where they set up false accusations that no one is making (about Hillary) so they can say "False" in their conclusions. IMO, Snopes is an arm of the political left in this nation and is NEVER to be trusted on their reporting any longer. Many examples of that.

So I did not notice, but did you purposefully refrain from offering your own opinion on this? I did not see a summary paragraph. As it is, I am pretty convinced these pizza operations and a number of their clients are involved in pedophilia activities and other creepy criminal activities. And if we had a legitimate and trusted government and department of justice this could be and would be exposed and dealt with. But how many examples of that do we need to show that justice is not served when dealing with major political power brokers?

The reason I don't mention my opinion is because I don't know... or more precisely, I don't particularly /want/ to know... I don't want this to be true, but I know Anonymous' MO, I know their ties to Wikileaks...

When I was a kid I was a hacker too, my buddies and I would write viruses and sick them on each others computers - trying to find and fix them before they wrecked our HDs. Anonymous were like heroes to me, the unincorporated allegiance, the snarky sense of humor (aka trolling,) and the principles that were the general underpin. That fight for justice even if it meant breaking some laws - its a form of nonviolent vigilantism that I respected even though I declined to join them.

This is a really fucked up year for me frankly. Trump was a childhood hero of mine too. That enjoyment of beauty and perfection, that unabashed drive for success, and here too that snarky humor [aka trolling.] Trump was the epitome of American exceptionalism, a proud American, the reason the French called us arrogant - and fuck em, American's deserve that ego, we earn it and flaunt it and that's why the rest of the world looks at us in envy and awe of how great we truly are. Yeah, I am a nationalist, I'm a military girl... and I am so proud of our troops and I used to be as proud of our people. Not so much anymore... The left really shattered my dreams in a way; the division and hatred, the silencing and shaming, the rejection of American ideals. I was ready to leave because she's so far away from the greatness I grew up in, that I want my kids to grow up in, and the entire world to look up to...

It's kind of ironic and funny. The right for the past eight years or so have mocked the left for looking up to Obama with almost God like fawning, he's their messiah and could do no wrong, etc. I always blew it off as partisan taunting crap personally. Now I'm laughing at myself, because I feel this idk 'glee' and almost 'destiny' of having Trump elected, I see folks fawning all over Trump, and dammit all, I'm right there with them. I have to admit that I struggle to see past my bias when I'm thinking about the actions of someone I've literally looked up to my entire life. I'm smitten by him and I always have been... It's a hard place for someone like me to be in, I pride myself on being fair, balanced, and open minded, but now... a lot of the time I just want to tell the nay-sayers who speak lies about Trump and paint these absolutely false pictures of him to shut the fuck up, give them the same treatment they've given me on so many issues the past decade or so. It's hard to keep my tongue and I find myself losing my patience - another thing I have always prided myself on. It's so bad I actually find myself legitimately questioning my agnostic beliefs - Indeed yes our conversation about religion and belief the other day is in my mind, I still consider the response to your last comments. Against all odds it seems, Trump won, it's... amazing, it's glorious, it's... such a relief of the burdens of displeasure I've had over the past decade. I find myself seriously questioning if there is a divine hand in this, which my logical side states is stupid heh In any event, my bias and "faith" as it were are seriously fucked up with Trump's election.

The worst part for my investigating #pizzagate is that I have personal experience with a satanic cult. I always blew it off as kids being stupid so it's not that I believe in God and Satan, but I do believe that the power of belief or faith and I know it can, in a very real way, play with someone's mind (psychology.) I also know that this satanic cult was completely buried by the local media because they didn't want people to panic - we're /still/ 70% Christian up here and back then we were 90% Christian. So I /know/ from personal first hand experience that the media lies "in the best interest of the people" to prevent "panic and unrest" (and many other reasons as well.) I know that the media and our government covered up the Loita Express for Bill Clinton and company, for much the same justifications... I know our government gave Podesta a very short sentence, and I know they didn't look into the child traffickers, and abusers, who were implicated in the case.

This ultimately adds up to me being in a bad place to make an unbiased judgement on #pizzagate so I'm refraining from allowing myself to do so, as best I can. It's why I hired investigators to look into it for me with 'open eyes.'

Wall-of-text about my life experiences (because I'm apparently chatty this morning):
The folks on the left today are like zombies these days, they very much remind me of those kids with their silly animal sacrifices and rediculious rituals, not necessarily that they believed in what they were doing, or that they actually thought themselves, 'evil' in the grander religious sense, but they were certainly naive and fell for the lure of being rebels and the peer pressure of the cult mentality.

My adopted sister was a wiccan, it was all the rage in CA when we were teens - a by-product of the peace, love, and acceptance movement IMO. I didn't live with her full time, as she stayed with my biological father, but I visited every summer; she wasn't into sacrifices like that, but there was a component of ritualistic blood sacrifice - her own given freely to mother earth as thanks for the circle of life. I consider it kind of along the lines of the floggers I suppose. I can't judge on that though, I had a lover who "self-identified" as a vampire, I'll just say we were together quite a long time.

When I was a teen the parents around here called me a demon and denounced me because of the cult (I had many friends in it), and because I 'lured' their sons into 'sin' - I'm afraid I 'sullied' a few would be priests, and one in the church. Worse perhaps I was openly bisexual in the 80s (which is probably more akin to the 50s for the lower 48) - needless to say there was not a lot of love for me from the adults around here when I grew up. My mother jokingly, [trollingly,] replied to their accusations that "I hadn't 'technically' eaten any of my friends yet" at community meetings, so it was a bit... contentious.

My mother was a full on hippy liberal, (like my name was almost Moonflower) So too I was considered 'pagan soiled' for my happenstance birth. I was the only child in the state born under a particularly vibrant northern lights and my mother, being a super hippy, was into folk-lore medicine - my 'doctor' was an Alaskan Native elder. Most Native Alaskan's consider the aurora to be guiding spirits (along with the raven) who would help the dead find their way through the hole in the dome of the earth to their version of heaven. They were called 'selamiut' or "sky-dwellers" and my 'doctor' decided that I was selamiut, and in fact my mother and her had a very long argument about that being my middle name. My synesthesia - crossed senses - means I can /hear/ the aurora sing, which plays right into that. I was considered to be a spiritual go between and spent many evenings at the nearby Native village in Eklutna as a kind of good luck charm for the dead to find the hole in the sky. This didn't play well with the Christian's in town either. All in all, I was kind of thought of as 'evil' by the parents around here; though none of the kids at school cared so I wasn't really persecuted. My step-father being a very well respected general (and indeed eventually he became the commander of the National Guard) essentially told them to pound sand and shielded me from much more than dirty looks.

#Pizzagate is extremely complicated for me, because I do believe in the concept of good and evil, at least on the mortal plane. I don't believe that there's a spiritual 'battle' for our 'souls' going on... or at least... I thought I didn't... Right now though I find myself far less sure of this conviction because of everything going on. What I do know is that the New World Order agenda is not something I want, I know they are silencing free speech through the UN, they are, exactly as Obama said, attempting to 'fundamentally change' America and I don't like it, I don't want it, I rebel against it. This puts me on the list of those who will be silenced, those who will be oppressed. And more so too my wealth, I will be punished for my successes in their new world. I reject it all vehemently. And I know that ties into pizzagate on a psychological level for me, which means I run a very high risk of being biased.

Basically, I'm in a bad place for where I stand on this #pizzagate so my opinion is too compromised for me to make a truly logical call on its veracity. I am having a very hard time dismissing all the 'coincidences' /especially/ with my personal experiences.

Very interesting and thoughtful comments.
I appreciate you sharing all this and all of your diligence.
I hope I can find the time to respond with something meaningful.
(but I am currently shackled with huge work and family demands --- and a bad attitude as well.)
My only consolation might be Ecclesiastes 7:4 "The heart of the wise is in the house of mourning, but the heart of fools is in the house of mirth."

There might be some truth to your passage there; I am most defiantly in the house of mirth - I've been laughing my ass off and having a grand time on my political troll forum sites (I try not to troll here on USMB)

I'll send you some of my luck to hopefully improve your mood :)

There might be some truth to your passage there; I am most defiantly in the house of mirth - I've been laughing my ass off and having a grand time on my political troll forum sites (I try not to troll here on USMB)

I'll send you some of my luck to hopefully improve your mood :)

Holy mackerel, I did not even see your "wall of text" in that earlier post until now!
You really do have a complex identity to sort through before any of us make any judgments. (not to worry, catholics are never to judge the worth or state of others). And chatty, too, like you said. : )
This could end up being a project. : ) Best to you, by the way.

Last edited:

Your fundamentalism who thinks he knows the Bible (and only his preferred interpretations are the truth, never mind how many verses lay waste to your stupid boasting) and thinks he knows the Catholic Church is some satanic cult is as risky as it gets. I bet you don't even believe in purgatory? Well, if I were you I would start and hope and pray it is real. Nothing defiled enters the kingdom.

Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

And He said to them, "Rightly did Isaiah prophesy of you hypocrites, as it is written: 'This people honors me with their lips, but their hearts are far away from me.’ “ Mark 7:6

I did not realize what I was walking into listening to your story. wow. You cannot be that complex and think your great, great… “grandparents” were once mice or clams without some supernatural intelligence guiding the process. There is a major abyss between atheism and agnosticism although in practice (which counts greatly, too) not much difference.

>>The folks on the left today are like zombies these days…

A huge swath of them to be sure. But I’m not impressed with anyone on either side, more or less. I just happen to agree far more with conservative principles. Outside of a basic instinctual care for self survival and for their fellow man, human nature is rather disappointing --- mostly base, selfish, thoughtless, Ego trumps wisdom. "You live in a deranged age, more deranged than usual, because, in spite of great scientific and technological advances, man has not the faintest idea of who he is or what he is doing." —Walker Percy (1916-1990), American Catholic convert and author of Lost in the Cosmos.

>>My adopted sister was a wiccan, it was all the rage in CA when we were teens… I had a lover who "self-identified" as a vampire, I'll just say we were together quite a long time.

That is quite a history you and your sister experienced. Many factors make us up who we are right from the start. Genetics, parental will upon the child, associations, environment, time born, et al. This is precisely why the Catholic Church totally forbids anyone from judging another’s soul, it’s worth or what destiny they deserve. We have no idea what opportunity another was given and what brought them to where they are today. The Church will not even say Judas or Hitler are in hell.

>>When I was a teen the parents around here called me a demon and denounced me because of the cult (I had many friends in it), and because I 'lured' their sons into 'sin' - I'm afraid I 'sullied' a few would be priests, and one in the church… needless to say there was not a lot of love for me from the adults around here when I grew up.

You did engage in some bad stuff there, imo. But youth lacks wisdom and is enamored by themselves and being rebellious and daring heightens their ego and makes one feel more charming and admired by others. So how much is one to blame for their ways, who can say?

>>My mother was a full on hippy liberal, (like my name was almost Moonflower) So too I was considered 'pagan soiled' for my happenstance birth. I was the only child in the state born under a particularly vibrant northern lights and my mother, being a super hippy, was into folk-lore medicine - my 'doctor' was an Alaskan Native elder. Most Native Alaskan's consider the aurora to be guiding spirits (along with the raven) who would help the dead find their way through the hole in the dome of the earth to their version of heaven.

So here you are immersed into a pagan religion through no fault of your own. If that religion’s intentions are basically good and honors the dignity of all mankind – even if some of its practices do more harm than good --- then it is not all bad. The Virgin Mary told one visionary that there is some good in most all world religions who seek God, but to stay away from the cults. That sounds like a merciful God to me who will judge us all fairly. It is those who life long violate a “well-formed” conscience who are in the most danger, imo. In your case, it seems you may have been in violation to some degree, however?

>> Pizzagate is extremely complicated for me, because I do believe in the concept of good and evil, at least on the mortal plane. I don't believe that there's a spiritual 'battle' for our 'souls' going on... or at least... I thought I didn't... Right now though I find myself far less sure of this conviction because of everything going on.

I agree, can pizzagate be as bad as it sounds? I cannot say for sure, but the facts alone -- not the logical assumptions we may make by extension --- are troublesome enough and demand an explanation. I think these Podesta brothers are into evil stuff. And why is he Hillary’s top guy? And it seems to be pretty true that Hillary when in Arkansas flew out to L.A. twice a month (according to some close to her) for some witch like ritual or congregation. Yes, hard to believe (maybe not for you) that normal looking people could be into such out of this world kind of creepy stuff, but I think it is still very possible.

>>What I do know is that the New World Order agenda is not something I want, I know they are silencing free speech through the UN, they are, exactly as Obama said, attempting to 'fundamentally change' America and I don't like it, I don't want it, I rebel against it. This puts me on the list of those who will be silenced, those who will be oppressed. And more so too my wealth, I will be punished for my successes in their new world. I reject it all vehemently.

Well if this NWO comes to pass it will affect us all as much as it would you so no one will care about your loss, obviously. But you are railing against a global power that has already overtaken mankind’s mindset in gradual changes over the past 50 years. If anything comes on as suddenly where it seriously alters your life then it will us all, and we will probably be in apocalyptic times. But I really have no idea what "forces" are taking place that may be influencing leaders of nations and global financial powers, but neither do I think it does not exist. This world does seem to be coming to some catharsis or defining moment, sooner than later.

I leave you with this, if one wants to get to heaven and cannot connect with the One who gave them life then follow the Last Judgment in Matthew 25:31-46. (But expect many years of suffering in purgatory first where both justice and purification, and enlightenment takes place; and, yes, I am judging you, just what the Catholic Church forbids one to do : )

Last edited:
My theory on "God" is all encompassing, if there is a powerful entity, then it is not merely this earth and the frailty of man he created, but all of the entirety of the universe and the multiverse. The finger of "God" may indeed have set off the "big bang" and that in my philosophy is far grander a display of His power than the mere arrogance of mankind. Evolution is not incompatible, it is merely a misunderstanding of the passage of time, a purely human concept that we arrogantly attempt to force the entire continuum into, outside this earth and it's spin around the sun, time is different... Who can demand a "God" to prescribe to a single Earth day when so many other worlds exist and have a completely different "day" cycle? If there is a God, then he is a God of all, not merely this tiny blue dot in the vastness of his domain. We are said to be created in his image, I debate the human concept of "image" for what could be more akin to God than all matter that exists? If He gave us a part of His soul, that we could experience eternity, then to me the soul consists of the dust of the universe and we would be a divine manifestation of Him, and guided by inheritance of His moral fiber of right and wrong. Religions, these organized conglomerates, I'm afraid I see as little more than a grab for power, and history lends support to the concept. A higher power may exist, but I'll not find him in a book written by mere men, but rather in the writings of the entire continuum of all existence, the unwritten language of all things, I believe, is where He speaks to us.

My religion is mine alone, be it my ego perhaps, but as I said, if God is a reasonable being, then He will understand the fiber of my "soul" rather than the laws and ideologies of men's books. If not, then I will suffer for the mistake, and perhaps a second chance given, learn from it. However, I cannot... abandon my "grander ideals" of the origins of existence, for in truth I cannot subscribe myself to the limitations of existing religions, I was born incapable of that kind of... devotion to an emotional "faith" for I feel only in color - if that makes any sense. On the plus side, my "theory" has no conflict with the other religions as I seek no power nor influence over others beliefs. I have no reason to argue the "proper" belief - by contrast, in fact, I think it is good for them, for everyone really, to have something to truly believe in, be that an Earthly religion or something else. There is an inner comfort, personal strength, and mental peace that comes from such devotions that is good for us, so long as the principles of the congregation remain of a good "common moral" basis then I support their efforts.

You're a pretty brave guy. Or stupid. Your fundamentalism who thinks he knows the Bible (and only his preferred interpretations are the truth, never mind how many verses lay waste to your stupid boasting) and thinks he knows the Catholic Church is some satanic cult is as risky as it gets. I bet you don't even believe in purgatory? Well, if I were you I would start and hope and pray it is real. Nothing defiled enters the kingdom.
And He said to them, "Rightly did Isaiah prophesy of you hypocrites, as it is written: 'This people honors me with their lips, but their hearts are far away from me.’ “ Mark 7:6

Servants of Jesus see the Vatican's perfect, unique, visible and verifiable fulfillment of the Revelation's ch 17&18 description of the Great Whore Mother

is highly significant, precious God-given EVIDENCE confirming the truth of the NT and Lordship of Jesus

Seeing the Vatican for what it is in the sight of Jesus sheds great light on past, present and future.

7Kflg4y.png

My theory on "God" is all encompassing, if there is a powerful entity, then it is not merely this earth and the frailty of man he created, but all of the entirety of the universe and the multiverse. The finger of "God" may indeed have set off the "big bang" and that in my philosophy is far grander a display of His power than the mere arrogance of mankind. Evolution is not incompatible, it is merely a misunderstanding of the passage of time, a purely human concept that we arrogantly attempt to force the entire continuum into, outside this earth and it's spin around the sun, time is different... Who can demand a "God" to prescribe to a single Earth day when so many other worlds exist and have a completely different "day" cycle? If there is a God, then he is a God of all, not merely this tiny blue dot in the vastness of his domain. We are said to be created in his image, I debate the human concept of "image" for what could be more akin to God than all matter that exists? If He gave us a part of His soul, that we could experience eternity, then to me the soul consists of the dust of the universe and we would be a divine manifestation of Him, and guided by inheritance of His moral fiber of right and wrong. Religions, these organized conglomerates, I'm afraid I see as little more than a grab for power, and history lends support to the concept. A higher power may exist, but I'll not find him in a book written by mere men, but rather in the writings of the entire continuum of all existence, the unwritten language of all things, I believe, is where He speaks to us.

My religion is mine alone, be it my ego perhaps, but as I said, if God is a reasonable being, then He will understand the fiber of my "soul" rather than the laws and ideologies of men's books. If not, then I will suffer for the mistake, and perhaps a second chance given, learn from it. However, I cannot... abandon my "grander ideals" of the origins of existence, for in truth I cannot subscribe myself to the limitations of existing religions, I was born incapable of that kind of... devotion to an emotional "faith" for I feel only in color - if that makes any sense. On the plus side, my "theory" has no conflict with the other religions as I seek no power nor influence over others beliefs. I have no reason to argue the "proper" belief - by contrast, in fact, I think it is good for them, for everyone really, to have something to truly believe in, be that an Earthly religion or something else. There is an inner comfort, personal strength, and mental peace that comes from such devotions that is good for us, so long as the principles of the congregation remain of a good "common moral" basis then I support their efforts.
Ok, fine. My own lament is that your theory on God leaves us abandoned to our own wiles with no clear message of purpose or direction.

There are reasons for what we are and what we will not be, and one cannot definitively account for any of that. But for me, it calls to mind (not really in your case, I know you are not an atheist) a C.S. Lewis quote and also of an exchange in the movie “The Brothers Karamazov” (which incidentally did nothing for Dostoevsky’s prodigious book)

“All that we call human history… is the long terrible story of man trying to find something other than God which will make him happy.” C.S. Lewis

[From the Brothers Karamazov]
Alexei (to his atheist brother):“I feel sorry for you, Ivan.”
Ivan: “Why is that?”
Alexei:“Because you want to believe there is a God, but you cannot.“

Ok, fine. My own lament is that your theory on God leaves us abandoned to our own wiles with no clear message of purpose or direction.

There are reasons for what we are and what we will not be, and one cannot definitively account for any of that. But for me, it calls to mind (not really in your case, I know you are not an atheist) a C.S. Lewis quote and also of an exchange in the movie “The Brothers Karamazov” (which incidentally did nothing for Dostoevsky’s prodigious book)

“All that we call human history… is the long terrible story of man trying to find something other than God which will make him happy.” C.S. Lewis

[From the Brothers Karamazov]
Alexei (to his atheist brother):“I feel sorry for you, Ivan.”
Ivan: “Why is that?”
Alexei:“Because you want to believe there is a God, but you cannot.“

Ah see but I can completely agree with C.S. Lewis' quote. Only in my view, even your books have not found God, only a facade created by man to control people.

As for the latter, you're likely right. I've always had a lot of respect for religious folks, they have an inner peace and strength that a lot of "lost" folks lack and could really use. But want is merely a word with little weight for me. It's a word I use very little as I tend to have extremely good luck. I've been "winning" my entire life... even when I "fail" I still win. Maybe it's my ego and self-confidence, maybe there's some truth to the Native's myth's. Some might even call it "faith."

In the end, I don't think it matters so much the words used, nor the history believed, but rather the conviction of a person's true self.

Forum List

Back