Pager wars. Israels psychitic war stretches from Gaza to Lebanon

This is a war crime. Indiscriminate killing. Children, health workers and so on. There is also an element of fascism at play. Hitler killed indiscriminately.

Can Israel sink any lower ?
If you mean does Mossad have any more tricks up its sleeve to kill terrorists I sure hope so

Day 1 was exploding pagers

Day 2 is exploding walki-talkies

I hope they have more surprises planned

Blasts Heard at Beirut Funeral as More Pagers Explode in Lebanon

No, there are walkie-talkies, phones and laptops exploding today.
Yeah well, they knew shit was exploding and they still chose to bring it with them into huge crowds of mourners at a funeral

Shows how they really care about their fellow countrymen

1726678557921.png

Yeah well, they knew shit was exploding and they still chose to bring it with them into huge crowds of mourners at a funeral

Shows how they really care about their fellow countrymen
They didn't know iCOM walkie talkies were exploding until they began to explode today, try a different narrative like militant Zionism is founded on terrorism.

They didn't know iCOM walkie talkies were exploding until they began to explode today, try a different narrative like militant Zionism is founded on terrorism.
Guess it sucks to be a terrorist.

And it’s always sucked to live amongst them. Far more of their innocent countrymen have been killed because they use them as human shield then have died as collateral damage from Israeli strikes

Guess it sucks to be a terrorist.
Not if you're an Israeli terrorist. You get standing ovations from Congress and billions of dollars in welfare handouts every year and free use of US aircraft carriers as and when needed.
And it’s always sucked to live amongst them. Far more of their innocent countrymen have been killed because they use them as human shield then have died as collateral damage from Israeli strikes
Let me guess, Trump won the 2020 election as well?

Forum List

Back