Pager wars. Israels psychitic war stretches from Gaza to Lebanon

Fine, I'm ignoring you then, you leave me no choice, but I'm not going to listen to people who shout all the time and clutter their responses with obscene slogans, later dingbat, you had nothing original or interesting to say anyway.
Ahhh, poor bunghole. How many socks you running here?

Oh a typo. Nice one.
At least I know the difference between words and acronyms, dumbfuck.
Yes, that does seem like the pinnacle of intellectual achievement for you, how many years of study did this take you? ten? I can see you're proud of it, rightly so too.

1726672658990.png

Yes, that does seem like the pinnacle of intellectual achievement for you, how many years of study did this take you? ten? I can see you're proud of it, rightly so too.
Your grammar needs work too. Is English your third language?
Im guessing the "pinnacle of intellectual achievement" for you was learning not to drink Draino.

Zionism has long relied on terrorism, decades before 1948 too. The Israelis once poisoned an Arab village water well, in the real world this is called biological warfare but in Israel its always termed "self defense". In Lebanon now we have a large number of unexploded bombs around, in people's drawers, cars, and so on, these devices are now like small mines, ready to go off but unknown which devices and when it might explode, basically huge numbers of people are terrified of these booby trap bombs.

Doctors rely on pagers too, so now these people do not know just how safe their own pagers are, this is classic terrorism.

Here's the greatly admired terrorist Ben Gurion, very excited (as were the Nazis) at the opportunities modern technology offers, for warfare.

Last edited:
OK, fine, then just because I think Zionism should be eliminated doesn't mean I hate Jews.

Why do you think that? It hasn't done the rest of human race much good.

Really genius...

do tell more, does it mean
you only want to destroy Israel
and your scum will spare the anti-Zionist Jews?

When you say Zionism, what percentage are Zionist?

Last edited:
Zionism has long relied on terrorism, decades before 1948 too. The Israelis once poisoned an Arab village water well, in the real world this is called biological warfare but in Israel its always termed "self defense". In Lebanon now we have a large number of unexploded bombs around, in people's drawers, cars, and so on, these devices are now like small mines, ready to go off but unknown which devices and when it might explode, basically huge numbers of people are terrified of these booby trap bombs.

Doctors rely on pagers too, so now these people do not know just how safe their own pagers are, this is classic terrorism.

Here's the greatly admired terrorist Ben Gurion, very excited (as were the Nazis) at the opportunities modern technology offers, for warfare.
Ive only ever seen doctors use pagers.

Arab report: explosion of wireless devices all over Lebanon

This time during Nasralla's address to the media...

Forum List

Back