Pager wars. Israels psychitic war stretches from Gaza to Lebanon

Suck on what ? Israelis and their children will pay the price for this savagery.

Oh now isn't this rich! "Savagery"?!! You can say that with a straight face after what happened on Oct 7th?!

It's amazing to see you and a few others on here OPENLY backing terrorist groups like Hamas and Hezbolah!

One of the WONDERFUL things about this, is this is not only ridding the world of some terrorists, but it will cause these freaks to be very paranoid about using ANY type of communication device!! :clap2: :thup:

Arab report: explosion of wireless devices all over Lebanon

This time during Nasralla's address to the media...

Arab report:

Explosions in hundreds of radios, solar systems

and other electronic devices throughout Lebanon

Oh now isn't this rich! "Savagery"?!! You can say that with a straight face after what happened on Oct 7th?!
Tell me again, over the timeline from 1918 to 2024, what was so special about the date Oct 7th 2023?
It's amazing to see you and a few others on here OPENLY backing terrorist groups like Hamas and Hezbolah!
Don't you mean self defense groups?

I suspect that Israel is about to launch an attack on Lebanon, that's what's happening, the "comms bombs" is just the first step and Hezbollah are severely hampered at this time.

The Israelis should have sent out a mass paging on all of them seconds before they detonated. That way a majority of the terrorists would’ve been holding the pagers in their hands close to their face to read them

1726675573518.png

There is also an element of fascism at play.
In the broader scheme of things, what you're dealing with, not only on the global front, but also in places like this, are your average, cookie-cutter machiavellians.

Historically speaking, machiavellians tend to lose adulation or respect over time as the inauthenticity of their narratives/actions/agendas become more transparent. In that regard, I'm thinking about places like this.

In fact, that's likely the biggest reason I don't come around here, or around any other politically driven public platforms much any more myself. Who really wants to watch a transparent rerun of the same routine every day? Pft.

Besides...machiavellians will always demonstrate who they really are in time. Always. It's the nature of pride as well as a foolish, very naive sense of self-confidence.

From a global/geo-political perspective, the clear motivation is to elevate a regional war, and in that regard you've got the same machiavellian types at the geo-political level across the globe operating in synergy to accomplish that.

They, too, tend to lose favor over time, and for the same reasons mentioned above.

In some instance, I think that they do understand this. Which is why we see the level of comittment to mob-like warfare on opposing views in places like this in the same manner that we see the mainstream media run the same type of interference for the machiavellians at the global level.

Last edited:
Really genius?

Did you use a magic ball?

I am speculating, but others are too and some suspect that the Zionists have only detonated these because there was a risk the plan had been or was about to be compromised, are you following all this genius, or am I talking too fast for you?

1726676890748.png

Gallant says “We are at the start of a new phase in the war – it requires courage, determination and perseverance.” and forgets to mention it also requires 4 billion dollar welfare handouts every year, billions of dollars worth of bombs, vehicles, jet fuel, bullets, rockets else the third world backwater named "Israel" would be obliterated within a very short time.

1726677380642.png

Forum List

Back