Paid $2.97 for gas! Where are the gas threads??

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
I thought gas prices were important around here? I guess y’all are just taking for granted the good work Biden and Harris are doing. Thanks Biden!

Amazing energy production and leadership from the Harris / Biden administration. USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA 🇺🇸

IMG_2166.jpeg

I thought gas prices were important around here? I guess y’all are just taking for granted the good work Biden and Harris are doing. Thanks Biden!

Amazing energy production and leadership from the Harris / Biden administration. USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA 🇺🇸

View attachment 1003924
You are a high level data guy ?????

Bullshit.

View attachment 1003924
Thank you Biden for inflating gas prices from under two dollars to over $3,00 gallon.

Here in ohio gas is $4

Gas price under Trump same month before Covid you asked? Well let me check. It’s gone up .30 cents in 5 years!!!!! Thanks Biden.

IMG_2167.jpeg

View attachment 1003924
I paid a $1.89/gallon for diesel, when Dumb Don was potus. Gas was even less. Like $1.55/gallon. Was Don responsible for this, I kind of doubt it.

You are a high level data guy ?????

Bullshit.
What an amazing low gas price smack in the middle of travel season. I’m on my way to my other home in FL so I can see the UF vs Miami game. Drive will cost about $50.

I paid a $1.89/gallon for diesel, when Dumb Don was potus. Gas was even less. Like $1.55/gallon. Was Don responsible for this, I kind of doubt it.
Now do a Trump price not during Covid. Oh yea i did. It’s 30 cents higher now. Bwahahahaha. After 5 years. That’s 6 cents per year fuckwad.

Forum List

Back