Pakistani Ambassador to USA accused of blasphemy

Three other Muslim countries have had female presidents.

And the U.S. has had...........

She's Pakistani and it's up to that government as to what to do with her.

If she is found guilty, I'm certain the US or some other Western nation will grant asylum to her.

Pakistan is in the midst of most severe inter cult strife and I would not be surprised to see the government dis-stabilized in the near future.

Just how schizophrenic are liberals anyway? She's no different than the guy who made a blasphemous video. How much unrest was blamed on that video? We're going to give this woman asylum? I hope so. Anti American violence would sweep the globe. It wouldn't be confined to Pakistan, or even Egypt.

She's Pakistani. She broke Pakistani laws, in Pakistan. It is none of our business. If the US could take the position that the Pakistani doctor who helped us get Bin Laden was none of our business, then this is certainly none of our business.

In the long run, if Pakistan & other countries want to throw away women because of their gender; doctors, lawyers, engineers & other professionals for their political stances, we should welcome them all into the US. One, we need the skills. Two, we can't realistically remake Pakistan, Afghanistan & other countries into a polity more understandable to us - so I think we should do the right thing, & invite those people rejected by their own society to live in the US & thrive with us.

We can't remake foreign countries - we can live up to our own ideals, & prosper thereby. If we're going to say that we're the City on the Hill - we need to act like it. (& besides, what choice would that leave the countries we're concerned about? What are they going to do in response? Double down on their disregard for women? Throw double-strength doses of acid in their faces?)

Think how untroubled the Middle East would be now if we had simply invited Nazi Germany to send all their Jews, unwanted intelligentsia, doctors, etc. to us. (That's kinda what happened anyway - but we could have absorbed a lot more refugees than we did. & I think we would have been the better for it - to say nothing about the entire Jewish communities that were consumed in the pogroms & war.)

Just how schizophrenic are liberals anyway? She's no different than the guy who made a blasphemous video. How much unrest was blamed on that video? We're going to give this woman asylum? I hope so. Anti American violence would sweep the globe. It wouldn't be confined to Pakistan, or even Egypt.

I don't see how you can compare the two. The video maker was intentionally blasphemous, while she merely questioned the law on blasphemy. Hardly on the same level.

Libs should all go to Pakistan and proclaim their atheism . Tell us Islam is a religion of peace

I don't see how you can compare the two. The video maker was intentionally blasphemous, while she merely questioned the law on blasphemy. Hardly on the same level.

The video maker is an American Citizen, subject to OUR laws, not Pakistan's laws. The video was made in the United States, not Pakistan. This woman is Pakistani, who blasphemed in Pakistan. I hope we do give her asylum, and the resulting protests make all former protests look like company picnics.

The video maker is an American Citizen, subject to OUR laws, not Pakistan's laws. The video was made in the United States, not Pakistan. This woman is Pakistani, who blasphemed in Pakistan. I hope we do give her asylum, and the resulting protests make all former protests look like company picnics.

Why? the Pakistanis will probably be mad for a while and than get over it and find something else to bitch about.

Liberals believe that once muslims get a taste of liberal secularism, they'll dump allah in a heartbeat.

Liberals believe that once muslims get a taste of liberal secularism, they'll dump allah in a heartbeat.
LOL, have you ever known liberals to be right about anything??......... :lol:

No. Liberals are always on the wrong side of every controversy. The practice in Europe is that when given the choice, muslims do not become secular, but secularists become muslims by the droves. It's odd that they can't understand what's going on right in front of them.

No. Liberals are always on the wrong side of every controversy. The practice in Europe is that when given the choice, muslims do not become secular, but secularists become muslims by the droves. It's odd that they can't understand what's going on right in front of them.
My take on the subject.

Liberals hate christians so much.

That they will befriend the muslims just to make the christians mad.

But it will backfire for liberals in the end.

Because the liberal agenda is offensive to Islamic morals and values.......... :cool:

My take on the subject.

Liberals hate christians so much.

That they will befriend the muslims just to make the christians mad.

But it will backfire for liberals in the end.

Because the liberal agenda is offensive to Islamic morals and values.......... :cool:

This should be carved in stone. That's how true it is. No one could say that liberals don't have it coming.

Forum List

Back