🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Palestianian Legitimacy Versus Terrorism

This is getting boring, the european zionists invaded palestine using refugees as cover and terrorisum as their main weapon. This is not the great coming home of the jews that many zionist belive it is, its a european/western colonialization of palestine, simple.
stop your internel dialog, you are wrong, and probably an extreamly grotesque and ugly freak.

In all my years of posting, I've seen the pro Israeli posters on these boards as a reflection of the Israeli public as a people who have demonized the Palestinians as the trash of Islam...For a people who are forever vigilant of anti-Semitism, they practice their demonizing agenda as part of their war tactics...Hate is part of the agenda.

It really is disgraceful.

I disagree with that assessment. The Israeli public is really quite diverse and there are substantial numbers heavily involved in justice and human rights who do not agree with the that view and are pushing for civil rights, equality and justice for Palestinians and Arab-Israeli's. Their voices just don't happen to be as politically loud the fundamentalist Zionists. They are as much a reflection of the Israeli public as racists are of the American public.

Silence in the face of Injustice is complicity with it, Martin Luther King Jr wrote about that from a jail cell. We pay for the sins of our nation.

In all my years of posting, I've seen the pro Israeli posters on these boards as a reflection of the Israeli public as a people who have demonized the Palestinians as the trash of Islam...For a people who are forever vigilant of anti-Semitism, they practice their demonizing agenda as part of their war tactics...Hate is part of the agenda.

It really is disgraceful.

I disagree with that assessment. The Israeli public is really quite diverse and there are substantial numbers heavily involved in justice and human rights who do not agree with the that view and are pushing for civil rights, equality and justice for Palestinians and Arab-Israeli's. Their voices just don't happen to be as politically loud the fundamentalist Zionists. They are as much a reflection of the Israeli public as racists are of the American public.

Silence in the face of Injustice is complicity with it, Martin Luther King Jr wrote about that from a jail cell. We pay for the sins of our nation.

Did you read what I wrote?

Iolo brings up an interesting point: IF there was any 'stealing' going on, it was by the British, etc taking it upon themselves to decide about the Mandate territory.

It wasn't by the Zionists any more than the spoilage and expulsion of Jewish communities wholesale across 'the Arab world' was the fault of the Palestinians.

No 'Arabs' had held sovereignty over the area for hundreds of years: it had been part of the Ottoman (Turkish) Empire. So to claim that the Mandate area was 'Arab' land seems wrong as well.

And then there is the fact that over half of all Jewish Israelis are NOT 'European' but Mediterranean/Arab themselves. So Israel IS an 'Arab' state by majority population: 20% non-Jewish and 40% Jewish Arab people among her citizens.

Let's ask and keep asking: when and how did the UN get the authority to give away people's countries to colonists? Can it take YOUR Country and give it to people who claim (on no evidence whatever) that their distant ansestors once lived in it? Can any Christian claim Jerusalem, Constantinople, Rome or Geneva because his opinions were once centred there? What makes Right-wing Americans such total mugs?

IOLO if you are addressing the issue of Israel/palestine-----it is clear you know
virtually nothing about its history. It is ok most people don't. Sometimes it
is a matter of background or simple lack of interest. I could not discuss the
history of japan beyond the fact that I read SHOGUN (clearly not an education
in the history of japan) Feel free to discuss---but my sense is that based on your
level of information-----CONCLUSIONS are premature

I find her assertions to be basically correct.

I find Rosie's assertions to be basically correct, too.

Iolo brings up an interesting point: IF there was any 'stealing' going on, it was by the British, etc taking it upon themselves to decide about the Mandate territory.

SPOT ON.

It wasn't by the Zionists any more than the spoilage and expulsion of Jewish communities wholesale across 'the Arab world' was the fault of the Palestinians.

Agreed.

No 'Arabs' had held sovereignty over the area for hundreds of years: it had been part of the Ottoman (Turkish) Empire. So to claim that the Mandate area was 'Arab' land seems wrong as well.

The ONLY labels that really ought to have mattered (1917 -1948) weren't are they Jews or Arabs, but are they EXISTING RESIDENT OR NOT?

And then there is the fact that over half of all Jewish Israelis are NOT 'European' but Mediterranean/Arab themselves. So Israel IS an 'Arab' state by majority population: 20% non-Jewish and 40% Jewish Arab people among her citizens.

And those are the numbers NOW.

In 1917 the existing Jewish population in the then-called: "Palestinian Mandate" was (highly disputed figures here) somewhere between 2% - 5%.

The Brits screwed the Palestiians, and the Zionists far as I see.

Balfour spoke out of both sides of his mouth. He promised the Arabs the right to self determination and promised that no major influx of European Jews would be allowed, while at the same time Balfour promised the European Zionists the right to establish their own country in Palestine.

Playing one people off the other is something the Brits had a LONG history of doing.

Sure there are internationally recognized terrorist organizations, Hamas, Hezbollah, Al Queda, Islamic Jihad, etc. are among organizations that most of the West and civilized nations recognize as terrorist. The IDF is not recognized as terrorist if only by Islamic terrorist organizations or pariah nations. Just because you don't recognize Islamic terrorists as terrorists, doesn't mean that is the case.

they are not recognised by any international body.

i don't recognise any organisation as a "terrorist" organisation.. it serves absolutely no purpose other than to inflame people, and inflamed people shoot sikhs in wisconsin and things like that, little else..
Of course that group killing Christians in Nigeria are not terrorists in Seal's mind. They are fine, upstanding men. No doubt those in Mali are fine upstanding men too. Why don't we just throw in Al Qaeda and the Taliban and just consider them fine upstanding men who would never harm a hair on an innocent person's head.

Thats what people like Sherri and Tinhead think. The Taliban are saints, beyond reproach.

they are not recognised by any international body.

i don't recognise any organisation as a "terrorist" organisation.. it serves absolutely no purpose other than to inflame people, and inflamed people shoot sikhs in wisconsin and things like that, little else..
Of course that group killing Christians in Nigeria are not terrorists in Seal's mind. They are fine, upstanding men. No doubt those in Mali are fine upstanding men too. Why don't we just throw in Al Qaeda and the Taliban and just consider them fine upstanding men who would never harm a hair on an innocent person's head.

Thats what people like Sherri and Tinhead think. The Taliban are saints, beyond reproach.

The taliban---contrary to misinformation mongers have an excellent
reputation amongst pakistanis They are pakistanis ----IDEALISTIC YOUTH---
struggling to create a SHARIAH UTOPIA in afghanistan. Some of them
were fresh from the best colleges in Pakistan-----OFF TO DO GOOD IN
THE WORLD THE BRIGHTEST IN THE BUNCH at least
that is how it was presented to me by proud pakistanis in the USA----some
of whom had NOBLE TALIBAN RELATIVES

The taliban---contrary to misinformation mongers have an excellent
reputation amongst pakistanis They are pakistanis ----IDEALISTIC YOUTH---
struggling to create a SHARIAH UTOPIA in afghanistan. Some of them
were fresh from the best colleges in Pakistan-----OFF TO DO GOOD IN
THE WORLD THE BRIGHTEST IN THE BUNCH at least
that is how it was presented to me by proud pakistanis in the USA----some
of whom had NOBLE TALIBAN RELATIVES

I believe it, to the Pakistanis the Taliban are no different than Robin Hood or Spiderman, they are heros.

P F Tinmore, irosie91, iolo, et al,

The question posed is: When and how did the UN get the authority to give away people's countries to colonists?

The question presupposes that the territory in question belonged to (had the sovereignty) the "people" (the indigenous Arabs). It presupposes that Palestine was an independent country.

These are false premises. Thus, while the question seems sound and valid, it is not.

Don't get confused, this is easy.

Let's ask and keep asking: when and how did the UN get the authority to give away people's countries to colonists? Can it take YOUR Country and give it to people who claim (on no evidence whatever) that their distant ansestors once lived in it? Can any Christian claim Jerusalem, Constantinople, Rome or Geneva because his opinions were once centred there? What makes Right-wing Americans such total mugs?
IOLO if you are addressing the issue of Israel/palestine-----it is clear you know
virtually nothing about its history. It is ok most people don't. Sometimes it
is a matter of background or simple lack of interest. I could not discuss the
history of japan beyond the fact that I read SHOGUN (clearly not an education
in the history of japan) Feel free to discuss---but my sense is that based on your
level of information-----CONCLUSIONS are premature

I find her assertions to be basically correct.
(REFERENCE)

Part III said:
Turkey renounces formally all rights of suzerainty or jurisdiction of any kind over Moslems who are subject to the sovereignty or protectorate of any other State.

No power shall be exercised directly or indirectly by any Turkish authority whatever in any territory detached from Turkey or of which the existing status under the present Treaty is recognised by Turkey.

SOURCE: http://www.hri.org/docs/sevres/part1.html

(COMMENT)

The sovereignty rested with the Ottoman Empire, not the indigenous Arab population. They were just residents on the land. At the end of the war, by legal treaty, the sovereignty changed hands. Section VII (Articles 94 thru 97) deals specifically with the lands of Syria, Mesopotamia and Palestine of the Empire. (Other Articles deal with the lands of SMYRNA GREECE, ARMENIA, HEDJAZ, EGYPT, SOUDAN, CYPRUS, MOROCCO, TUNIS, etc. They were all handled the same way.)

(ANSWERs)

• Who relinquished sovereignty over the Land of Palestine: The Ottoman Empire/Turkey
  • When was it relinquished: 10 August 1920
  • Who gained sovereign control: The Principal Allied Powers

If you need a specific name, it was under the signature of:

General HAADI Pasha, Senator;
Senator RIZA TEVFIK Bey;
Minister RECHAD HALISS Bey, Envoy Extraordinary and Minister Plenipotentiary of Turkey at Berne​

Note: Imperial Ottoman Government through Armistice was granted to Turkey on October 30, 1918, by the Principal Allied Powers in order that a Treaty of Peace might be concluded.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:

It was a collusion between Britain and the Zionists. The Zionists lobbied Britain heavily for a Jewish homeland and there were mutual interests involved.

This statement is unclear.

Nor did any of the other newly created states in the region have sovereignty. This premise is irrelevant.

And this is supposed to mean???

Last edited:

It was a collusion between Britain and the Zionists. The Zionists lobbied Britain heavily for a Jewish homeland and there were mutual interests involved.

This statement is unclear.

Nor did any of the other newly created states in the region have sovereignty. This premise is irrelevant.

And then there is the fact that over half of all Jewish Israelis are NOT 'European' but

Mediterranean/Arab themselves. So Israel IS an 'Arab' state by majority population: 20% non-Jewish and 40% Jewish Arab people among her citizens.

And this is supposed to mean???

I think she is commenting on the fact that to an islamo nazi bigot
like you----a SYRIAN MUSLIM is not a "foreigner" in palestine
but a syrian jew is a "foreigner" how about a turkish
jew----are they "FOREIGNERS" too? The bedouin of israel---
did not confine themselves to history Israel ----they took walks
far and wide------does that fact make them FOREIGNERS or NOT
FOREIGNERS?

What I misread was the post you were responding to. And I do not know that I disagree with your general conclusion, rereasing the post you responded to. But I am very concerned about the increasing silence of those who used to speak out against human rights abuses inside Israel. When people get upset in Israel today, it is about their own economic conditions they live in, not the human rights abuses against Palestinians or minorities. It is like they do not exist. I used to read of substantial work done in the OPT by Israeli groups like Rabbis For Human Rights, now I hardly read anything from them. The MSM in Israel does not even hardly report on the Occupation abuses. there used to be weekly protests Israelis attended in East Jerusalem, and they stopped. The only Israeli source I read today where I can find reporting about the daily abuses is 972 Magazine, so much has changed over the past 6 or 7 years. When The Free Samer Campaign was launched, an Israeli posted about a conference call he was having with Rabbis For Human Rights. He informed us before their talk officials at Rabbis For Human Rights did not even know who Samer Issawi was. He had been on a hunger strike for months and they did not even know who he was. Once, maybe there were substantial numbers of people heavily involved in justice, working to end the Occupation, to see all people had equal rights. I really do not think that is true anymore. Of course, there are still some very good NGOs still doing very valuable work, like Btselem and Physicians for Human Rights.

What I misread was the post you were responding to. And I do not know that I disagree with your general conclusion, rereasing the post you responded to. But I am very concerned about the increasing silence of those who used to speak out against human rights abuses inside Israel. When people get upset in Israel today, it is about their own economic conditions they live in, not the human rights abuses against Palestinians or minorities. It is like they do not exist. I used to read of substantial work done in the OPT by Israeli groups like Rabbis For Human Rights, now I hardly read anything from them. The MSM in Israel does not even hardly report on the Occupation abuses. there used to be weekly protests Israelis attended in East Jerusalem, and they stopped. The only Israeli source I read today where I can find reporting about the daily abuses is 972 Magazine, so much has changed over the past 6 or 7 years. When The Free Samer Campaign was launched, an Israeli posted about a conference call he was having with Rabbis For Human Rights. He informed us before their talk officials at Rabbis For Human Rights did not even know who Samer Issawi was. He had been on a hunger strike for months and they did not even know who he was. Once, maybe there were substantial numbers of people heavily involved in justice, working to end the Occupation, to see all people had equal rights. I really do not think that is true anymore. Of course, there are still some very good NGOs still doing very valuable work, like Btselem and Physicians for Human Rights.
I don't think that the mainstream media carries very much about the human rights abuses of other religions in various Muslim countries. It seems that they must be OK with this or else there would be plenty of articles since a lot of this is going on. Naturally Frau Sherri would rather that the mainstream press only carry on with what is going on in Israel and not what her Muslim friends are doing to others.
Inmate Death: What the Media Chose to Ignore | HonestReporting

Hamas should refrain from the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of Israel.
You cannot ask a population under occupation not to threaten the use of force.

A population under occupation has every right in the world to resist a foreign force.

Israel wants all the Palestinians to become independent and has given them at least two chances to be, by more or less agreeing to all their terms!

Neither Gaza or the West Bank can be considered as occupied and as any reasonable person would understand actions are only taken against the Palestinians when force and terrorism is used against the Israelis.

To say that the Palestinians have a right to commit terrorist attacks and other murderous assaults towards Israel is just plain stupid.

The real reason the Palestinians don't want to concede a peace agreement, is that they will not settle for just the West Bank and Gaza, but want all of Israel also for their own.

and that..... better get used to it, ain't happening!

I don't think that the mainstream media carries very much about the human rights abuses of other religions in various Muslim countries. It seems that they must be OK with this or else there would be plenty of articles since a lot of this is going on. Naturally Frau Sherri would rather that the mainstream press only carry on with what is going on in Israel and not what her Muslim friends are doing to others.

The issue is not what Muslim countries are doing, it is what is happening in Israel and Palestine. It is exactly the way Tom Segev wrote about Israel in 1967, the people were deaf and dumb and blind to the human rights abuses against Palestinians. They had no empathy for their suffering and felt no responsibility for it. They separated themselves from Palestinians. It was like they were invisible, out of sight out of mind. Surreal is the word that describes it. Very much like the American South was during The Civil Rights Movement and even afterwards. I grew up in a small town where blacks lived in one place and whites lived in another. Racism lies beneath all of these practices. And today the daily acts of Occupation like home demolitions and land confiscations and settler attacks and daily abductions of Palestinian men and women and children are not MSM stories in Israel. Occupation crimes are a way of life, not even newsworthy to talk about.Torturing a child is like drinking a cup of coffee.

from sherri>>>

The issue is not what Muslim countries are doing, it is what is happening in Israel and Palestine.

What happens in muslim countries is VERY MUCH an issue related
to Israel and "palestine" More than half of Israelis have roots in
muslim countries and carry family LEGACIES of that experience.

For a kind of "neutral" discussion of family legacy in islamic lands---
people should read ROBERT SPENCER He is a catholic with family
background in Turkey--- He is very moderate and scholarly---ALSO
one should keep in mind that Turkey is, historically---the most
moderate of islamic lands -----in reference to non muslims

Another reason that "other muslim countries" are an issue relates
to the issue of international terrorism -----especially since the islamo
nazis of today are eager to blame it all on "THE JOOOOOS" as allies
of the terrorists from many countries

From your link.

You are trying to pass this off as a UN document when it is merely a copy of a presentation written by the Association for World Education and the World Union for Progressive Judaism.

That document is derived from "The United Nations Information System on the Question of Palestine (UNISPAL) was established and is being developed by the Division for Palestinian Rights in response to successive General Assembly mandates. The main collection contains the texts of current and historical United Nations material concerning the question of Palestine and other issues related to the Middle East situation and the search for peace. UNISPAL contains largely the English texts of United Nations documents with a growing number of links to the texts in the other official UN languages."

What is your point? If the information is incorrect then discuss it. Otherwise, go back to sleep.

11. With the Hamas Charter now binding the Palestinian leadership, - See more at: A/HRC/S-1/NGO/4 of 6 July 2006

That is the focus of this opinion piece but it is not true. Palestine is governed by its constitution. The Hamas charter has never been incorporated into Palestinian policy.

Palsteine is driven by Hamas ideology. " Hamas is the largest and most influential Palestinian militant movement that which serves as a primary Palestinian political faction." The constitution is ground upon "the principles of Islamic Shari'a [and] shall be the main source of legislation".

Still you have yet to address the OP.

The issue is not what Muslim countries are doing, it is what is happening in Israel and Palestine...

That is a self-serving POV. Just moments ago you posted this on Israeli human rights violations:

"Silence in the face of Injustice is complicity with it, Martin Luther King Jr wrote about that from a jail cell. We pay for the sins of our nation."

Evidently your silence in the face of Arab/Muslim World injustice - an infinitely larger problem impacting far more peeps - is exactly what MLK was writing about.

The issue is not what Muslim countries are doing, it is what is happening in Israel and Palestine. It is exactly the way Tom Segev wrote about Israel in 1967, the people were deaf and dumb and blind to the human rights abuses against Palestinians. They had no empathy for their suffering and felt no responsibility for it. They separated themselves from Palestinians. It was like they were invisible, out of sight out of mind. Surreal is the word that describes it. Very much like the American South was during The Civil Rights Movement and even afterwards. I grew up in a small town where blacks lived in one place and whites lived in another. Racism lies beneath all of these practices. And today the daily acts of Occupation like home demolitions and land confiscations and settler attacks and daily abductions of Palestinian men and women and children are not MSM stories in Israel. Occupation crimes are a way of life, not even newsworthy to talk about.Torturing a child is like drinking a cup of coffee.

No sherri the issue is clearly expressed in the OP. You have not addressed the issue at all.

Perhaps the best example of Palestinian mentality is this: Israel makes peace offerings to the Palestinians & Israel is thanked with jihad's & intifadas. Israel builds a security fence so the Palestinians can remain in Israel while the surrounding Arab countries massacred them & left hundreds of thousands of others as refugees & the Palestinians call it an apartheid wall. Israel grants the Palestinians their own land in Gaza & the Palestinians reward Israel with rocket missiles.

And now the Palestinians want Israel to go back to the 67 borders & give them a Palestinian State including part of Jerusalem. Don't that beat all? Heh Heh.

Palestine stated they wanted to go to the ICC..."Authority (PA) decided on Monday to take the Israeli occupation to the International Criminal Court (ICC) for crimes against Palestinians in general, and against deceased Palestinian prisoner, Arafat Jaradat, in particular."

Yet, "Grad rocket hits road in southern city's industrial zone for first time since Operation Pillar of Defense. Gaza-based terror group said that the fire was its response to the death of Palestinian security prisoner Arafat Jaradat in Megiddo Prison on Saturday."

Palestine supports terrorist organizations and their acts while claiming to have legitimate claims against Israel to be forwarded to the ICC for adjudication for those complained of acts. There is no justification for this attack by this terrorist organization and no valid reason why Palestine should not prosecute this organization's members.

Rocket hits outskirts of Ashkelon; none injured - Israel News, Ynetnews

PA to sue Israel over crimes against Palestinians
Yup, as MJ says, it's called Palestinian Mentality.

Forum List

Back